Trump tells Senate what to bring to the floor

I'm fine with Trump lying if his lies defeat you puke leftists. Oh Snap!

Of course you are fine with the POTUS lying, you put party before country so things like honesty and integrity are foreign to you.

Right, only the left can lie through their teeth riiiiight. Its time you got a dose of your own medicine suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, they both to it in equal amounts and you partisan sheep keep asking for more.
Wrong. The left lies a thousand times more than the right.

godzilla-facepalm_o_204968.jpg

Okay that was actually funny. lol

""and who's gonna pay for that wall""" the AH screamed to his little AH's and they all yelled MEXICO and you call others stupid??
So again you are saying you have no interest in illegal immigration other than your emotional bias against the President.
Toomuch you seem like a very reasonable poster so I'll tell you on one hand I do have a tremendous bias against this skunk in our WH and on the other, I know more are here with visas that are out of date Got a problem ?? Start with them first
That makes no sense. The smart fence will end illegal immigration from south of the border. Why should other immigration problems keep us from doing that?

There are over 20 Republican Senators up for election in 2020. Consider this:

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

Is this what people voted for???? What happened to checks & balances?

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

In 2020, they will need to defend it to the American people.

Please stop calling this an administration....It is a REGIME....like Stalin and Hitler had REGIMES.

Just when I thought your stupidity was already at an all time low, you do this, it's a wonder how you even breathe.

So McConnell is not only a triple knecker...he is a Weeny and a stooly for the Criminal in Chief.....?

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

tRump needs his short leash secured again because it appears he has gnawed at it with the objective to get off leash.

tRump needs his short leash secured again because it appears he has gnawed at it with the objective to get off leash.

Now he will go on TV tomorrow night and lie his orange ass off. Since most Americans know he is a liar....they should know what he is saying is BS....

That is politics such as it is. For 8 years the Dems were nothing more than the arm of Obama, same with the GOP under Bush.

Please stop calling this an administration....It is a REGIME....like Stalin and Hitler had REGIMES.

Just when I thought your stupidity was already at an all time low, you do this, it's a wonder how you even breathe.

So McConnell is not only a triple knecker...he is a Weeny and a stooly for the Criminal in Chief.....?

Are you always this emotional? Why in the hell would you consider putting a bill forth that will A) Not pass the Senate or B) The President will veto and you don't have the votes to override the veto?

Are you that fucking stupid? What a waste of time. Reid tabled almost ever bill because it could not pass the Senate and you fucking assholes cheered Reid on, back then I said payback is a bitch, and guess what bitch, you are getting paid back.

That is politics such as it is. For 8 years the Dems were nothing more than the arm of Obama, same with the GOP under Bush.

It is always the same, it is called politics and both sides can't seem to figure it out.

Are you always this emotional? Why in the hell would you consider putting a bill forth that will A) Not pass the Senate or B) The President will veto and you don't have the votes to override the veto?

Are you that fucking stupid? What a waste of time. Reid tabled almost ever bill because it could not pass the Senate and you fucking assholes cheered Reid on, back then I said payback is a bitch, and guess what bitch, you are getting paid back.

The President wasn't a MORON under Reid.....

Depends on who you ask, I find Trump and Obama both below average Presidents.

So what is the point of bringing a bill to the floor that you know won't pass?

So what is the point of bringing to the floor a bill that will be vetoed and you know you won't have enough votes to override the veto?

I suspect there's more to it than that. The problem is that the sane, moral Republicans are mostly just laying low. They nod and smile and continue riding the crazy train because, well, it's better from their perspective than having Clinton at the helm.

They despise the fascists cheering for Trump, but they know they can't win without them. I suspect (hope) that they'll start bailing on Trump as things get uglier. The question is whether enough of them will do that quickly enough to steer us back to the light.

So what is the point of bringing to the floor a bill that will be vetoed and you know you won't have enough votes to override the veto?

I think the votes are there now in the Senate to override Dumbo's veto....in order to open the Government. But McConnell would never allow it to go forward. Dumbo could not get money for his wall when the GOP controlled everything. Does he really think he will get it now?

I think the votes are there now in the Senate to override Dumbo's veto....in order to open the Government. But McConnell would never allow it to go forward. Dumbo could not get money for his wall when the GOP controlled everything. Does he really think he will get it now?

You think? LOL!!! That is funny!!!!

Give it time little one....the Dems have NO reason to cave to trump....NONE! The vulnerable Repubs will start jumping ship shortly...

Give it time little one....the Dems have NO reason to cave to trump....NONE! The vulnerable Repubs will start jumping ship shortly...

Your childish personal insult aside, you may be right, neither side has any reason to cave and no one seems to want to give and most of America at this point doesn't seem to care, unless you are a news station, they are all going nuts.

Your childish personal insult aside, you may be right, neither side has any reason to cave and no one seems to want to give and most of America at this point doesn't seem to care, unless you are a news station, they are all going nuts.

If I were losing a paycheck....I would be very pissed. This IS NOT a national emergency. It is a political play...totally.

Dumbo was fine with the continuing resolution approved by the Senate until the morons in Fox and Limpballs on his radio program began to whine....

That is the ONLY reason over 800,000 federal employees are suffering. The Wall is a Political Stunt.

You're delusional. Any Republican who voted for a Dim budget bill would be slitting his own throat.

Forum List

Back