Trump tells Senate what to bring to the floor

Depends on who you ask, I find Trump and Obama both below average Presidents.

So what is the point of bringing a bill to the floor that you know won't pass?

So what is the point of bringing to the floor a bill that will be vetoed and you know you won't have enough votes to override the veto?

I think the votes are there now in the Senate to override Dumbo's veto....in order to open the Government. But McConnell would never allow it to go forward. Dumbo could not get money for his wall when the GOP controlled everything. Does he really think he will get it now?

You think? LOL!!! That is funny!!!!

Give it time little one....the Dems have NO reason to cave to trump....NONE! The vulnerable Repubs will start jumping ship shortly...

Your childish personal insult aside, you may be right, neither side has any reason to cave and no one seems to want to give and most of America at this point doesn't seem to care, unless you are a news station, they are all going nuts.

If I were losing a paycheck....I would be very pissed. This IS NOT a national emergency. It is a political play...totally.

Dumbo was fine with the continuing resolution approved by the Senate until the morons in Fox and Limpballs on his radio program began to whine....

That is the ONLY reason over 800,000 federal employees are suffering. The Wall is a Political Stunt.
Oh, those po witto parasites. My heart bleeds for them.

49322413_10215642183042113_3438209955688087552_n.jpg
iu

Are you always this emotional? Why in the hell would you consider putting a bill forth that will A) Not pass the Senate or B) The President will veto and you don't have the votes to override the veto?

Are you that fucking stupid? What a waste of time. Reid tabled almost ever bill because it could not pass the Senate and you fucking assholes cheered Reid on, back then I said payback is a bitch, and guess what bitch, you are getting paid back.

The President wasn't a MORON under Reid.....

So what is the point of bringing to the floor a bill that will be vetoed and you know you won't have enough votes to override the veto?

I think the votes are there now in the Senate to override Dumbo's veto....in order to open the Government. But McConnell would never allow it to go forward. Dumbo could not get money for his wall when the GOP controlled everything. Does he really think he will get it now?

Give it time little one....the Dems have NO reason to cave to trump....NONE! The vulnerable Repubs will start jumping ship shortly...
Sure they have a reason to cave to Trump. Every day they delay means another day when the voters see who the Dims really care about: Americans or Mexicans.

There are over 20 Republican Senators up for election in 2020. Consider this:

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

Is this what people voted for???? What happened to checks & balances?

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

In 2020, they will need to defend it to the American people.

Having an open border is harmful to this country.

I agree, that if Mitch stands with the President on this, that the Republicans in Congress should be given the credit/blame for it, in the next election.

I bet that if they do stand with the President, that the dems will NOT make an issue of it.

You fools, Trump is going to address the nation from the oval office on Dem's refusal to keep Americans safe from the flood of illegals. You people are about to experience cat 10 butthurt. I told you not to mess with Trump.

Oh no! An address from the Oval Office.

Time for a good drinking game.

We should do an over-under on the number of lies he tells during the address.

I am going with lucky 13.

How long is he supposed to talk?

I don't drink alcohol, chemo took that away from me. I'll do hits from a pipe instead. I do expect to stop hitting that pipe a long time before he's stopped lying though.

If he's talking more than 10 minutes I would be surprised if he kept his amount of lies as low as 13.

So McConnell is not only a triple knecker...he is a Weeny and a stooly for the Criminal in Chief.....?

Are you always this emotional? Why in the hell would you consider putting a bill forth that will A) Not pass the Senate or B) The President will veto and you don't have the votes to override the veto?

Are you that fucking stupid? What a waste of time. Reid tabled almost ever bill because it could not pass the Senate and you fucking assholes cheered Reid on, back then I said payback is a bitch, and guess what bitch, you are getting paid back.

You're delusional. Any Republican who voted for a Dim budget bill would be slitting his own throat.

You are annoying....BYE

Your childish personal insult aside, you may be right, neither side has any reason to cave and no one seems to want to give and most of America at this point doesn't seem to care, unless you are a news station, they are all going nuts.

If I were losing a paycheck....I would be very pissed. This IS NOT a national emergency. It is a political play...totally.

Dumbo was fine with the continuing resolution approved by the Senate until the morons in Fox and Limpballs on his radio program began to whine....

That is the ONLY reason over 800,000 federal employees are suffering. The Wall is a Political Stunt.

And...you have a point?

Simply put, they're afraid of being primaried.

LBJ didn't have an easy time of getting Medicare passed, and the dems controlled everything. Slick was done in by the dems in the House. It's a new day.

But I don't believe red states will rise up in revolt against Trump.

McSalley was afraid of being primaried so she moved to the far right. As a result she lost her race. This may be a Catch-22. If you avoid being primaried, you lose the general.

And Obama didn’t tell Congress what to bring to the floor for healthcare?
There are over 20 Republican Senators up for election in 2020. Consider this:

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

Is this what people voted for???? What happened to checks & balances?

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

In 2020, they will need to defend it to the American people.
Well...that’s different of course.:)

And...you have a point?

The Country is suffering cause Dumbo made a stupid campaign promise to his racist cult....

You fools, Trump is going to address the nation from the oval office on Dem's refusal to keep Americans safe from the flood of illegals. You people are about to experience cat 10 butthurt. I told you not to mess with Trump.

Oh no! An address from the Oval Office.

Time for a good drinking game.

We should do an over-under on the number of lies he tells during the address.

I am going with lucky 13.

How long is he supposed to talk?

I don't drink alcohol, chemo took that away from me. I'll do hits from a pipe instead. I do expect to stop hitting that pipe a long time before he's stopped lying though.

If he's talking more than 10 minutes I would be surprised if he kept his amount of lies as low as 13.
I'd be surprised if you're able to feed yourself. It amazes me how the people who call Trump stupid are some of the dumbest humans on the planet.

And...you have a point?

The Country is suffering cause Dumbo made a stupid campaign promise to his racist cult....
How is it suffering?

You're delusional. Any Republican who voted for a Dim budget bill would be slitting his own throat.

You are annoying....BYE
The facts are painful, aren't they?

And...you have a point?

No we aren’t. You play into drama far too much. We will be fine, we have survived 44 US Presidents, we will survive this one. I have watched several presidencies over my life and the left and the right nuts make really stupid claim and in the end, they are just spinning and making crap up. Claiming the sky is falling and in the end the next President steps in and the cycle continues. Grow a pair.

There were 60 Senators who voted for the continuing resolution. Now McConnell won't allow a vote on the floor....

And...you have a point?

No we aren’t. You play into drama far too much. We will be fine, we have survived 44 US Presidents, we will survive this one. I have watched several presidencies over my life and the left and the right nuts make really stupid claim and in the end, they are just spinning and making crap up. Claiming the sky is falling and in the end the next President steps in and the cycle continues. Grow a pair.
So good to hear you're adjusting like Trump suggested pap Trouble is many 1000's can't

And...you have a point?

So good to hear you're adjusting like Trump suggested pap Trouble is many 1000's can't
The moron who shut down gov't and gave us a tariff war that nobody wins is a true dumb ass who appeals to idiots like himself

And...you have a point?

I adjusted to Obama, Bush, Clinton, not that difficult to adjust to Trump, the issue for you and 1000's is you need to grow a set. The right and left nuts can't seem to adjust to either side.

And...you have a point?

If we can survive oblamer, we can survive anybody.

And...you have a point?

I adjusted to Obama, Bush, Clinton, not that difficult to adjust to Trump, the issue for you and 1000's is you need to grow a set. The right and left nuts can't seem to adjust to either side.
I agree with most of what you say But because you are able to adjust 1000's can't and why is this moron causing them pain?

Forum List

Back