Trump tells Senate what to bring to the floor

There are over 20 Republican Senators up for election in 2020. Consider this:

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

Is this what people voted for???? What happened to checks & balances?

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

In 2020, they will need to defend it to the American people.

I suppose you believe that when Reid was Senate Majority leader that he brought votes up to the floor that he knew Obama wouldn't sign?

Come on man, this stupid bitching about everything has to end. This has ALWAYS been the case, and will always be the case. No same party Senate is going to waste time voting on a bill that they know a President won't sign. Why would they do so?

The ONLY difference here is that Trump is the single most transparent President we've ever had. He just tweets it right out there for everyone to read whereas past Presidents were sneaky about those sorts of things, but anyone would a brain would realize that A Democratic Senate isn't going to vote on a bill that a Democratic President wouldnt sign.

And acting outraged over such is a sure sign of being retarded.

And...you have a point?

The Country is suffering cause Dumbo made a stupid campaign promise to his racist cult....

No we aren’t. You play into drama far too much. We will be fine, we have survived 44 US Presidents, we will survive this one. I have watched several presidencies over my life and the left and the right nuts make really stupid claim and in the end, they are just spinning and making crap up. Claiming the sky is falling and in the end the next President steps in and the cycle continues. Grow a pair.
So good to hear you're adjusting like Trump suggested pap Trouble is many 1000's can't

I adjusted to Obama, Bush, Clinton, not that difficult to adjust to Trump, the issue for you and 1000's is you need to grow a set. The right and left nuts can't seem to adjust to either side.
I agree with most of what you say But because you are able to adjust 1000's can't and why is this moron causing them pain?

Same reason Obama inflicted pain on 1000's. It's the same BS, different President except as with every President, this one is worse and the next will be even worse than this and on and on.

My view of America is we are doing well, we are no better or worse under Trump than Obama. Trump would serve us all better if he would quit tweeting and making every issue a big issue, however the same could be said of some Democrats. I don't mind the gridlock as it doesn't allow either side to implement more regs and stupid ideas and apparently many Americans agree with me.

The Country is suffering cause Dumbo made a stupid campaign promise to his racist cult....

No we aren’t. You play into drama far too much. We will be fine, we have survived 44 US Presidents, we will survive this one. I have watched several presidencies over my life and the left and the right nuts make really stupid claim and in the end, they are just spinning and making crap up. Claiming the sky is falling and in the end the next President steps in and the cycle continues. Grow a pair.
So good to hear you're adjusting like Trump suggested pap Trouble is many 1000's can't

I adjusted to Obama, Bush, Clinton, not that difficult to adjust to Trump, the issue for you and 1000's is you need to grow a set. The right and left nuts can't seem to adjust to either side.
I agree with most of what you say But because you are able to adjust 1000's can't and why is this moron causing them pain?

Same reason Obama inflicted pain on 1000's. It's the same BS, different President except as with every President, this one is worse and the next will be even worse than this and on and on.

My view of America is we are doing well, we are no better or worse under Trump than Obama. Trump would serve us all better if he would quit tweeting and making every issue a big issue, however the same could be said of some Democrats. I don't mind the gridlock as it doesn't allow either side to implement more regs and stupid ideas and apparently many Americans agree with me.
I guess we'll see where many americans are at the next election and 22 repub senators are in play along with trump I know where I'd put my money

And...you have a point?

To piss off the 1000's of morons.

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

Did you think the Democrats were nothing more than an arm of the Obama administration when Harry Reid would not bring anything to the floor that Obama would not sign?

To piss off the 1000's of morons.
Around these parts we call them republican dotards

I guess we'll see where many americans are at the next election and 22 repub senators are in play along with trump I know where I'd put my money

The pendulum has swung back and forth many times. I remember the death of the Republican party right after the 1996 elections, I remember the death of the Democratic party right after the 2004 elections, it's the same old thing, neither side is good enough to stay in power and so we go back and forth. I'm sure the Dems will regain control of the Presidency and then the Republicans will regain control and on and on, we sheeple will eat it up. One day I hope enough people wake up and see that these two parties are greedy and power hungry and we need to oust both of them and find a party that actually cares about America and making tough decisions.

Ven the fuhrer comes...the fuhrer comes...ve'll all be on our way....Turn on zee ovens!

I suppose you believe that when Reid was Senate Majority leader that he brought votes up to the floor that he knew Obama wouldn't sign?

Come on man, this stupid bitching about everything has to end. This has ALWAYS been the case, and will always be the case. No same party Senate is going to waste time voting on a bill that they know a President won't sign. Why would they do
The ONLY difference here is that Trump is the single most transparent President we've ever had. He just tweets it right out there for everyone to read whereas past Presidents were sneaky about those sorts of things, but anyone would a brain would realize that A Democratic Senate isn't going to vote on a bill that a Democratic President wouldnt sign.

And acting outraged over such is a sure sign of being retarded.

I have news, Reid decided . He never said he would only bring up bills Obama would sign.

You people really need to get a fucking brain.

Did you think the Democrats were nothing more than an arm of the Obama administration when Harry Reid would not bring anything to the floor that Obama would not sign?

Yes. budget reduction talks in 2013.

Give it time little one....the Dems have NO reason to cave to trump....NONE! The vulnerable Repubs will start jumping ship shortly...

Your childish personal insult aside, you may be right, neither side has any reason to cave and no one seems to want to give and most of America at this point doesn't seem to care, unless you are a news station, they are all going nuts.

If I were losing a paycheck....I would be very pissed. This IS NOT a national emergency. It is a political play...totally.

Dumbo was fine with the continuing resolution approved by the Senate until the morons in Fox and Limpballs on his radio program began to whine....

That is the ONLY reason over 800,000 federal employees are suffering. The Wall is a Political Stunt.

And...you have a point?

How is it suffering?
You assfucks are making people work without paying them.

Ah, how very scary. Do tell us all what Trump's done and will do to harm our country? Just because I'm a player I'll offer the first example:

Trump takes a shit on PC which has dumbed progs down to snowflakes. Who's next?

Your childish personal insult aside, you may be right, neither side has any reason to cave and no one seems to want to give and most of America at this point doesn't seem to care, unless you are a news station, they are all going nuts.

If I were losing a paycheck....I would be very pissed. This IS NOT a national emergency. It is a political play...totally.

Dumbo was fine with the continuing resolution approved by the Senate until the morons in Fox and Limpballs on his radio program began to whine....

That is the ONLY reason over 800,000 federal employees are suffering. The Wall is a Political Stunt.

And...you have a point?

How is it suffering?
You assfucks are making people work without paying them.

And you assfucks want the Border Patrol to work without a great tool to help them do their jobs. I have spoke to eight agents in my city near Canada and they don't mind not getting paid as long as they get the wall which will help them out tremendously. Not seeing why you don't want to give the experts, the professionals that do the dangerous job, the proper tools to help them carry out their jobs.

You idiots want to go back to 3rd century B.C......IDIOTS

You are a poor emotional wreck, thanks for the laughs today.

You are as dumb as your Great Leader....who is now in a corner...
And will soon be even more desperate...

You are an idiot, with no purpose in life other than to cry, whine and bitch about others. I'm glad I don't share your pathetic outlook on life loser.

You are an idiot, with no purpose in life other than to cry, whine and bitch about others. I'm glad I don't share your pathetic outlook on life loser.

Nope...you just swoon over a Serial Liar... So sad...

Nope...you just swoon over a Serial Liar... So sad...

I don't swoon over any President, they are not instrumental to my everyday life. I am more concerned about my family and my work to swoon.

I'm not sure why you keep crying about everything.

Forum List

Back