Trump tells supporters--"I love Muslims" I may put one in my cabinet!

This is what happens when the media is covering you 24/7. Of course this in response to Hillary Clinton who slammed him for not correcting a supporter who said Obama was not an American, he is a Muslim and there are terrorist camps in the U.S.
White House Responds To Trump's 'Muslim Obama' Controversy, Says THIS About Trump Supporters

So Trump steps into it big time:

Urbandale, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday responded to a question from CNN about whether Muslims pose a danger to the country, saying: "I love the Muslims. I think they're great people."

The Republican presidential front-runner made the comment after addressing high school students here at their homecoming Saturday night.

During a question-and-answer session with students, Trump was unable to avoid being asked about the latest political controversy dogging his campaign: his decision not to correct a supporter this week who called President Barack Obama a Muslim.

One student told Trump that she considered Muslim-Americans to be an important segment of the country. They asked whether the billionaire businessman would consider putting a Muslim in his Cabinet or on his ticket.

"Oh, absolutely," Trump responded. "No problem with that."
Trump: I'd consider a Muslim for my Cabinet - CNNPolitics.com

Stupid_Person.jpg

Be careful Oreo. I've seen many a champion bloodied on the battlefield and left dying. All for naught.

I think we're watching the bloodied part you're describing of Trump right now--LOL

If you think this is a win Lord help you in the long run. I'm looking at the short term for her to withstand the barrage in the next few days from so many camps. None from the Donald. He doesn't have to.

I"m really truly in a mega fight up here to keep Conservatives in power so your battles are just a side issue for me. But hang on to whatever you can. But don't go overboard with her.

She's McCain II.

She truly is McCain's new campaign.

Fucking hilarious, many trump supporters are saying we don't need muslims at all, and now they're ok with trump saying he likes them and wants a muslim on his cabinet. Fucking hilarious.

Put your douchebag out there. Fucking hilarious.

Where's your candidate?

This is what happens when the media is covering you 24/7. Of course this in response to Hillary Clinton who slammed him for not correcting a supporter who said Obama was not an American, he is a Muslim and there are terrorist camps in the U.S.
White House Responds To Trump's 'Muslim Obama' Controversy, Says THIS About Trump Supporters

Urbandale, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday responded to a question from CNN about whether Muslims pose a danger to the country, saying: "I love the Muslims. I think they're great people."

The Republican presidential front-runner made the comment after addressing high school students here at their homecoming Saturday night.

During a question-and-answer session with students, Trump was unable to avoid being asked about the latest political controversy dogging his campaign: his decision not to correct a supporter this week who called President Barack Obama a Muslim.

One student told Trump that she considered Muslim-Americans to be an important segment of the country. They asked whether the billionaire businessman would consider putting a Muslim in his Cabinet or on his ticket.

Stupid_Person.jpg

Be careful Oreo. I've seen many a champion bloodied on the battlefield and left dying. All for naught.

I think we're watching the bloodied part you're describing of Trump right now--LOL Millions got their 1st look at Carly Fiorina, and a much better look at Donald Trump. You never know what he is going to say--LOL

Carly Fiorina is leading in New Hampshire now.
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

Never taken the gloves off yet.

Trust me. I will make you and others bleed. Yours though is so far off.

I'm going in for the kill up here in the next few weeks. I have to. But I won't forget you Oreo.

Fucking hilarious, many trump supporters are saying we don't need muslims at all, and now they're ok with trump saying he likes them and wants a muslim on his cabinet. Fucking hilarious.

That is why they are known as rubes

Oh, Trump will eventually shoot himself in the foot, but it won't be over Muslims.

9-11 took care of that.

Whatever--9/11 is why the Trump supporter has a foul taste in their mouths about Muslims--and him coming out & saying this probably doesn't help him much.
Whatever?

It's not just so-called 'Trump supporters' in the US that feel that way about Muslims after 9-11.

Snap out of it, eh?

Yeah he would CONSIDER it about as long as fishing that FRESH turd out of the toilet. CONSIDER means SQUAT.

You like him because you say he says what he thinks,but then you don't believe what he says. I'm not sure if he is fooling you, or if you are fooling yourself.

Yeah he would CONSIDER it about as long as fishing that FRESH turd out of the toilet. CONSIDER means SQUAT.

You like him because you say he says what he thinks,but then you don't believe what he says. I'm not sure if he is fooling you, or if you are fooling yourself.
con·sid·er
kənˈsidər/
verb
  1. think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.
    "each application is considered on its merits"
    synonyms: think about, contemplate, reflect on, examine, review; More
    • think about and be drawn toward (a course of action).
      "he had considered giving up his job"
    • regard (someone or something) as having a specified quality.
      "I consider him irresponsible"
      synonyms: deem, think, believe, judge, adjudge, rate, count, find; More

con·sid·er
kənˈsidər/
verb

I know what the word means dumbass.

con·sid·er
kənˈsidər/
verb

YOU proved otherwise. Need THAT in smaller words?

con·sid·er
kənˈsidər/
verb

YOU proved otherwise. Need THAT in smaller words?

Hell bubba, you don't even know where you live. Worry about your own shortcomings instead of imagining others have them Mr. 214.

Stupid_Person.jpg

I do kinda wonder how this will play with the Republican base....

Stupid_Person.jpg

You know I have better things to do daily. because I play in the big leagues on a day to day. But some days its fun just to hang out with old friends in the middle of hard hitting asshole questions.

If I have to turn around and defend Trump on a day to day I'm just going to walk out on a ledge and find every piece of dirty shit I can find on every piece of dirty shit on every asshole that tries to call themselves a journalist.

NOW. I have done so. I am loaded for bear.

I just didn't think I needed to unload so early.

I love it when you talk dirty. Do it again.

:D

Tomorrow, Trump will say that he supports a black, gay, lesbian, dildo-in-the-ass fucking, abortion loving, ISIS-banner carrying muslim woman from the outback in Tanzania for his cabinet, mebbe purrhaps as Sexretary of the Interior, and Conservatives will cheer!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump's THE ONE!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd, I have not had this much fun in years.

Thank you, Donald Trump! I would never vote for you, not in a million years, but I just love you. You have turned Conservatives into Liberals with just 3 or 4 sentences. Can you now say the following to your base?

"Folks, I'm really rich, and I'm really smart, and I can make the best deals in the world and build my beautiful 2,500 mile wall and tax the fuck out of zero hedgers and I love the Muslims cuz they're not Messsican rapists. Now, guys, I need you to hold your breath for the next 36 hours and then let's talk again! And no cheating!! Bye, by, gotta fly off in Trumpublican 1 to a little grill-fest with Hillary and Bill. Ta-ta!!!"

Last edited:
So now that chapped your asses too?

for crying out loud. you people aren't ever frikken happy

waa waa

Stupid_Person.jpg

someone should start correcting you. It's NOT a politicians JOB to go around CORRECTING the people they represent. Especially over that puke Obama. He's about gone and out of our lives and millions of us can't wait for that to happen. This election isn't about the LITTLE MAN Obama

Forum List

Back