Trump tells the Clintons to bring it

Easy victory for the Clintons.

Billy BJ could explain one more time that he was not cheating by having sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky because oral sex is not sex. I wonder how many wives would believe that?.

Bill Clinton is and will be regarded warmly by Americans of all political stripes. Trump would be facing very long odds in trying to recast President Clinton as something other than that what we know about him.

Again, in our binary system, gaffes cost you more than in the primaries.

what we know about him is he is a lying cheating fraud.

Billy BJ could explain one more time that he was not cheating by having sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky because oral sex is not sex. I wonder how many wives would believe that?.

Bill Clinton is and will be regarded warmly by Americans of all political stripes. Trump would be facing very long odds in trying to recast President Clinton as something other than that what we know about him.

Who gave us 8 years of peace and prosperity. Assuming (correctly) that almost all of the politicians running today are frauds of some degree (from Rubio's spending of money that wasn't his to Christie's bridge closing to Clinton's sniper fire, to Trump's basically every other word), I'm pretty sure most would take the fraud with 8 years of P&P and leave the points.

But keep trying to trash the Clintons...it's paid off so well for you guys so far and it's incredibly hilarious to watch failure after failure...

What`s obvious is that they know they can`t beat Hillary so they want to get their asses kicked by her husband.....again. TTall will start the campaign rolling with Jr. High name calling :) A winning strategy for sure.

Just like he helped her kick Obama's ass in 2008. LOL

Who gave us 8 years of peace and prosperity. Assuming (correctly) that almost all of the politicians running today are frauds of some degree (from Rubio's spending of money that wasn't his to Christie's bridge closing to Clinton's sniper fire, to Trump's basically every other word), I'm pretty sure most would take the fraud with 8 years of P&P and leave the points.

But keep trying to trash the Clintons...it's paid off so well for you guys so far and it's incredibly hilarious to watch failure after failure...

Clinton's sniper fire (your words) is a good start in the trashing department. My I add Benghazi was caused by a video? We may be on a roll here. It is good to finally have you on board.

Clinton's sniper fire (your words) is a good start in the trashing department. My I add Benghazi was caused by a video? We may be on a roll here. It is good to finally have you on board.

Again, if you guys want to take on the Clintons and try to make everyone forget the 8 years of Peace and Prosperity and supply your own narrative...go right ahead. It hasn't worked in 30 years. Outlook not so good that the Clintons will forget how to wipe the floor with the GOP.

They've been wiping the floor with you for 30 years....what makes you think they've forgotten how?
The only way those two crooks win is illegally, 30 years of lying and deceit.

Want some cheese with your whine little girl?
Can't dispute it so you get stupid huh pussy? Not whining idiot, only stating facts.

Dispute what? Your accusation? Feel free to bring up supporting evidence. I'll shoot it down easily. You'll get pissed. I'll make a joke about you and we'll end up right back where we started. Or you can save yourself the trouble and leave now with your tail between your legs.
Not leaving candyasscorn. Bill and hildabeast has both proved themselves liars.

Really?
Donald Trump is constantly lying

Again, if you guys want to take on the Clintons and try to make everyone forget the 8 years of Peace and Prosperity and supply your own narrative...go right ahead. It hasn't worked in 30 years. Outlook not so good that the Clintons will forget how to wipe the floor with the GOP.

I would rather talk about the four years that Hillary did such a great job at state. The reset with Russia rally worked well don't you agree? Taking out Qadaffi in Libya was a huge success. I will mention more of her successes later.

From the young woman who had been giving oral pleasure to married men since high school and went to DC with her "presidential kneepads".
So you think it's OK for the President of The United States to be getting blow jobs from 18 year old interns in the Oval Office? You are one fucking sicko.

Do you really think Americans care about Monica Lewinsky at this point? It's desperation time for Trump to dig this kind of garbage.

Un dumb Dumb. He didn't bring it up. Hillary first called him sexist. At least get your facts straight.

Most Americans do not dwell on the past. There are other more important issues that need to be concerned about than just blow jobs. Dude you need to move on.

Priorities

What we know about Slick is that he's an incurable horn dog and a serial harasser of women.

You speak, as always, from a fortified position of ignorance.

Really? What have I posted that isn't 100% true?
For every moron like you who will focus on Clinton's infidelity, there will be 10 that remember 8 years of peace and prosperity. Just for starters.

Then there are the morons that forget the first World Trade Center bombing, the Bosnia invasion, the bombing of two US Embassies in Africa, the USS Cole, the cruise missile attack by Clinton on Baghdad and a few more just for starters.

An update for you since you didn't know what happened to these terrorists act. Add on to post #76 by candycorn.

On 3 February 2006, 23 suspected or convicted Al-Qaeda members escaped from jail in Yemen. This number included 13 who were convicted of the bombings of USS Cole and the French tanker Limburg in 2002. Among those who reportedly escaped was Al-Badawi. Al-Qaeda's Yemeni number two Abu Assem al-Ahdal may also have escaped.[50]

From the young woman who had been giving oral pleasure to married men since high school and went to DC with her "presidential kneepads".
So you think it's OK for the President of The United States to be getting blow jobs from 18 year old interns in the Oval Office? You are one fucking sicko.

Do you really think Americans care about Monica Lewinsky at this point? It's desperation time for Trump to dig this kind of garbage.

Un dumb Dumb. He didn't bring it up. Hillary first called him sexist. At least get your facts straight.

Most Americans do not dwell on the past. There are other more important issues that need to be concerned about than just blow jobs. Dude you need to move on.

Priorities

You need to tell Hillary that. She's the one brought up the subject.

She was well over 21.
Go ahead and keep your tongue up Bill's asshole.
While the rest of the world see Bill as a serial sexual predator.
And they see Hillary as an enabler in his sexual attacks on women.
She went so far as to try to shut Bill's numerous victims up by threatening them.
Some classy pair.

Yes, he thinks it's OK. He has no sense of pride in his government nor any moral decency himself.
You also know that Monica was well over 21, but you keep up the untruth ... shame on you.
Is "well over 21" the same as having just turned 22?
You seem to enjoy keeping your tongue up Bill's asshole.
Keep it up.
Each time some fool like you defends Bill's sexual predation Trump gets another ten thousand votes.

So you are saying a fucking slut goes to Washington and Bill Clinton the President of the United States spots the slut and get's her to give him a blow job in the Oval Office. Some fucking classy President!
Why didn't he just go into a 'Special Needs' group of females and have his way with them? Another time and place and the fucking rapist would be serving a life sentence!
You speak like a secondary school kid. Doesn't help your argument kiddo
Actually you have never heard me 'speak' asshole!
You go ahead and attempt to make excuses for Bill sexual predation.
If Bill done what he did with ML in the private sector as the CEO of a company he would have been fired immediately.

I will thank the Dotcom boom and Newt Gingrich for dragging Clinton to a balanced budget for the prosperity if it is all the same to you. We have already pointed out the so called peace was an illusion.

I would rather talk about the four years that Hillary did such a great job at state. The reset with Russia rally worked well don't you agree? Taking out Qadaffi in Libya was a huge success. I will mention more of her successes later.

She did do a great job at State. So much so that the GOP Senators running for President voted for her....except for Cruz I think.

I will thank the Dotcom boom and Newt Gingrich for dragging Clinton to a balanced budget for the prosperity if it is all the same to you. We have already pointed out the so called peace was an illusion.

he he he.....of course. This is why you guys lose elections where you have to convince independents to vote for you. You do not give credit where it is warranted and you take all the credit when anything positive happens.

What`s obvious is that they know they can`t beat Hillary so they want to get their asses kicked by her husband.....again. TTall will start the campaign rolling with Jr. High name calling :) A winning strategy for sure.
Is that why an unqualified black man wiped his ass with Hillary in 2008?
Is that the same unqualified black man that kicked your ku kluxxers asses twice? Your joke candidates couldn`t beat Chelsea if she was running. A more serious problem for you is the fact that everything in this country is 100X better than it was when Gomer left office. President Hillary will need to find a way to get wages raised so working people won`t need to depend on food stamps anymore. She`ll appreciate your support.
It's 100 X worse in this country. Obama not following our constitution and acts like he's empower. Blacks worse off. Middle class losing ground.

Forum List

Back