Trump Terrorists Who Invaded the Capitol Had Zip Ties and Erected a Gallows

5df7ffcccd4c8ce4.jpeg

It's been proven a number of them were disguised as Trump supporters. They were in fact Antifa members. But the Fake News bots will continue to blame real Trump supporters.
It seems like you're trying to deflect from the fact that you believe any old bullshit narrative because your political tribe tells you to.

Like a fleeced magaturd sheep.

Thousands of people attended BLM protests, some set fires and looted.... yet you don't itemize your allegations against them now do you?

Some people stormed the capitol to apprehend lawmakers...true or false?

Over 12 THOUSAND.... all organized, authorized and supported by the Democrats.

The Washington Post, owned by the richest man in the world, Dr. Evil, sure knows how to pick his favorite riot.

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.
"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

thefederalist.com

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.
thefederalist.com

thefederalist.com

9. Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

10. The only 'riot' worth discussing, according to the Wehrmacht......er, Democrats, is the one alleged involving Trump voters .....while the evidence is largely that Democrat agent provocateurs were behind that one, too.

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is conservatives trying to downplay, excuse, or justify the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

President Pottohead has the lowest approval ratings of any President ever and the stupid sonofabitch gave a hateful demented partisan speech yesterday and the confused piece of shit even didn't get the year right. He said it was 2020. Maybe somebody on his staff should tell him that it is 2022.

That is the turd that you sicko Libtards voted for and then ignored the fact he stole the election.

So your hateful opinion pretty much has no credibility.

Over 12 THOUSAND.... all organized, authorized and supported by the Democrats.

The Washington Post, owned by the richest man in the world, Dr. Evil, sure knows how to pick his favorite riot.

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.
"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

thefederalist.com

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.
thefederalist.com

thefederalist.com

9. Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

10. The only 'riot' worth discussing, according to the Wehrmacht......er, Democrats, is the one alleged involving Trump voters .....while the evidence is largely that Democrat agent provocateurs were behind that one, too.
Nope... None were wearing "Biden" T shirts or had Biden flags Jumbo. Unlike your insurrection attempt where so many were doing it in the name of your fellow blob. Do you weigh less than your cult leader yet?

Nope... None were wearing "Biden" T shirts or had Biden flags Jumbo. Unlike your insurrection attempt where so many were doing it in the name of your fellow blob. Do you weigh less than your cult leader yet?

The lie is so diaphanous that it can only mean that I've embarrassed you.

I never mind smashing another custard pie into your ugly kisser:

I'm stating the obvious: the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

1641564443606.png

And in 'payment,'.....

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

dailycaller.com

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.
dailycaller.com

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”
www.lawenforcementtoday.com

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

1641564374875.png

Why did the Democrats promise the rioters, arsonists, anarchists, assaulters......that there would be no penalties if they would do what Obama told them to do....."stay the course".....????

Why would elected officials do that to America?????????

And why would you support a party that did such a thing?????????

Like there would be any pie left over in your flop house....LOL

I can see why you'd rather change the subject.

I yearn for the day when one of your sort can digest the post, and articulate a cogent response to same, making an argument for the opposite view.
I'm sure that will occur any day now.....
.....any day.......
.....any........

A FAILED insurrection. :heehee: We're laughing at the Jan 6th thugs.

YOu are exaggerating their intentions, to justify your use of power to oppress. That you are being a bitch about it, is just you being too stupid to consider that escalation leads to escalation.

Keep spinning with your whataboutism, cultist!

You are an asshole. I condemn the riot of 1/6. You are an asshole. That you have to smear my political affiliation with childish name calling, is you being an asshole. You are an asshole.

Oh look....the thugs of Jan 6th are talking about "insults" now. :heehee:

Real coups have led to real oppression and real suffering. For you to use such language to describe a small riot, is you insulting those who have suffered real oppression.

You are a bitch.

I can see why you'd rather change the subject.

I yearn for the day when one of your sort can digest the post, and articulate a cogent response to same, making an argument for the opposite view.
I'm sure that will occur any day now.....
.....any day.......
.....any........
I yearn for the day you don't digest carbohydrates by the gross. That will never happen.

To debate with you is a waste of time and I'm not going to sort through a wall of nonsense with links to every right wing kook site and cherry picked data from other sources.

Trump supporters showed up with zip tie restraints at the Capitol on 1/6. Fact. Why did they do that? To apprehend people. Why did they build a gallows and bring it too? To hang people. Any other description or account of the events is pure bullshit and you, being constituted of nothing but 100% bullshit...of course broadcast it here daily with your greasy fingers and your diabetic mind.

Put another way...fuck off.

Ya know what thee WAS at the Jan 6 Insurrection but WASN'T at the riots in the summer of 2020?

Yea...legislators

Numerous Republican legislators were part of that Capitol attack and then there was Josh Hawley

1641565326338.png

I yearn for the day you don't digest carbohydrates by the gross. That will never happen.

To debate with you is a waste of time and I'm not going to sort through a wall of nonsense with links to every right wing kook site and cherry picked data from other sources.

Trump supporters showed up with zip tie restraints at the Capitol on 1/6. Fact. Why did they do that? To apprehend people. Why did they build a gallows and bring it too? To hang people. Any other description or account of the events is pure bullshit and you, being constituted of nothing but 100% bullshit...of course broadcast it here daily with your greasy fingers and your diabetic mind.

Put another way...fuck off.

Whenever I destroy one of the Left's swine....you.....one can bet vulgarity will follow.

"Rob a bank with a gun in NYC and get just one year in jail! Disbelief at woke Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg as he downgrades serious crime like burglary, carrying a weapon and drug dealing to avoid putting criminals behind bars​

• Alvin Bragg released a memo on Monday telling prosecutors to use prison as a 'last resort'
  • He told them to downgrade some armed robberies to petit larceny cases, and said he would no longer prosecute misdemeanor drugs charges or prostitution
  • NYPD unions say he is emboldening criminals, who are already running rampant
  • NYGOP Chairman Nick Langworthy called it 'pure insanity' and Curtis Sliwa, the defeated Republican candidate said it's now 'open season on crime'
  • He slammed new Mayor Eric Adams who vowed to be tough on crime, but who is now endorsing Bragg
  • 'Beware of Eric Adams who says one thing and then immediately embraces the guy who is advertising: 'come to the borough of Manhattan and commit crime'"

What sort of fool votes for the party of criminals???

Raise your paw.

Forum List

Back