Trump Terrorists Who Invaded the Capitol Had Zip Ties and Erected a Gallows

Thousands of people attended BLM protests, some set fires and looted.... yet you don't itemize your allegations against them now do you?

Some people stormed the capitol to apprehend lawmakers...true or false?

Some people burned stores, looted, got violent. People sometimes vent their frustration in inappropriate ways. Those people that act inappropriately should be charged and if found guilty be fined, go to prison or both.

It is true that some people acted inappropriately but that does not equate to insurrection.

You're right. The insurrection attempt failed. Why did they bring restraints? For the same reason some 40 something loser on To Catch a Predator brought condoms and duct tape....

The fact that both were intercepted doesn't negate the intentions. Unless you're a dumbfuck who wants to dismiss both since they didn't have a chance to follow through on their intentions.

Then charge the idiot with insurrection. If he is convicted you will have lent credence to the claim of insurrection.

Then charge the idiot with insurrection. If he is convicted you will have lent credence to the claim of insurrection.

At least you're now calling the insurrectionists "idiots"..that is progress I guess.

About a quarter of the blob supporters who stormed the capitol on 1/6 have been charged with assaulting police officers...many are in jail for it right now. Do you still hold out that they were some sort of "patriots"?

At least you're now calling the insurrectionists "idiots"..that is progress I guess.

About a quarter of the blob supporters who stormed the capitol on 1/6 have been charged with assaulting police officers...many are in jail for it right now. Do you still hold out that they were some sort of "patriots"?

You probably didn't see my posts from some months back my belief remains that this was a protest that was escalated by a relatively small number of protestors.

I liked many of Trump's policies and still do but I didn't vote for the man. I didn't like the way he communicated and in many ways he failed to articulate a clear message and mission for the country.

I don't think that I've ever used the term "patriots" in any of my posts. That being said, I do firmly believe that our Constitution is the greatest political document ever written, and underlines the importance of individual freedom.

Let's not forget the conspiracy charges...and the fact that two bombs were planted and timed to distract LEOs right when the attacks were beginning

That gallows wouldn't hold a fucking 5lb sack of potatoes.

JHC, anyone thinking Pence was actually going to hang that day is a fucking delusional retard.

In the same way that the Trump cultists are whitewashing their support of a coup ...

Decades from now, they'll be pretending that they never supported the Trump coup!

LOL

Because history ...

3db01f0b6dbfc34e.png

That gallows wouldn't hold a fucking 5lb sack of potatoes.

JHC, anyone thinking Pence was actually going to hang that day is a fucking delusional retard.
Well that noose would kill ya dead

Well that noose would kill ya dead
Dumbass.
That symbolic piece of shit would collapse immediately, maybe get rope burn.
But no one was getting hung you hyperventilating fool.

Thanks for proving you're a retarded moron.

Dumbass.
That symbolic piece of shit would collapse immediately, maybe get rope burn.
But no one was getting hung you hyperventilating fool.

Thanks for proving you're a retarded moron.
That was a real noose. It'd kill ya if ya tugged on it

You probably didn't see my posts from some months back my belief remains that this was a protest that was escalated by a relatively small number of protestors.

I liked many of Trump's policies and still do but I didn't vote for the man. I didn't like the way he communicated and in many ways he failed to articulate a clear message and mission for the country.

I don't think that I've ever used the term "patriots" in any of my posts. That being said, I do firmly believe that our Constitution is the greatest political document ever written, and underlines the importance of individual freedom.

A protest that escalated.... that puts it mildly.

And the baseball bats, bear spray, tasers, zip ties, and gallows..... those were already there when the blob supporters were "protesting"?

Forum List

Back