🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

and your love of Hillary makes you???????????????? An idiot.

Since Democrats are the ONLY political party addressing the biggest problem for the middle class (low wages) wouldn't that make you an idiot?

What are the Democrats doing about it?

The college initiatives for one thing; more ed=more bread. Restructuring your college debt will help you keep more of your money too.

When did it pass? What Is the House or Senate bill numbers?

They are proposals by both democrat candidates for President.

No action, just proposals, Obama had proposals, every Democrat has proposals, just no action. Thanks for proving my point. They do nothing, they make promises that will never be fulfilled.

Since Democrats are the ONLY political party addressing the biggest problem for the middle class (low wages) wouldn't that make you an idiot?

The college initiatives for one thing; more ed=more bread. Restructuring your college debt will help you keep more of your money too.

When did it pass? What Is the House or Senate bill numbers?

They are proposals by both democrat candidates for President.

No action, just proposals, Obama had proposals, every Democrat has proposals, just no action. Thanks for proving my point. They do nothing, they make promises that will never be fulfilled.

You’re cute when you’re being stupid.
You’re cute often.

Not a lot of chic fil as around me. Are they big in red states?

And if I found out my favorite store was owned by Republicans ID still go but if I had other choices ID exercise my right to shop with the competition
What a moronic thing to do. You do know, don't you, that your tiny punishment will effect the workers much more than the top brass, right? Are you going to ensure that the employees are all Republicans, or don't you care that you're trying to hurt the good little democrat worker bees?

This business has not been harmed.
The people who went to support her will stop. The people who stopped won't go back. In the long run yes it has. A business can't survive with only Republican voters unless you're talking yachts or fararris
Where did you get the idea that all GOP voters are wealthy?
And what is so bothersome about wealth that the mere mention of it makes your head explode?
It's the oldest talking point in the books, and totally meaningless.

The people who went to support her will stop. The people who stopped won't go back. In the long run yes it has. A business can't survive with only Republican voters unless you're talking yachts or fararris
Look at what happened to Chik Fil A. Doing pretty well.
Could be doing better.

wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

Why don't you make your point by posting financials.

They are doing very well, growing at a slow controlled rate. I don't have access to their financials however many stories are positive about their company. They could be doing better but isn't that true of all businesses?
No amount of growth, no amount of financial health, no amount of long term stability is ever enough for a liberal to admit Chik Fil a is doing well. None.

of course you do, you're a moron

do you mean what democrats can do while being obstructed by wingers?

obviously, wages are raised where they can be.

and collective bargaining needs to be rescued from the paws of wingers.

if that's true then why not guarantee every citizen an income of 100K whether they work or not?
That's my question. Why not just bump the MW to $100/hr and eliminate poverty altogether?

Look at what happened to Chik Fil A. Doing pretty well.
Could be doing better.

They are doing very well, growing at a slow controlled rate. I don't have access to their financials however many stories are positive about their company. They could be doing better but isn't that true of all businesses?
Yea but they could be doing better if not for their own ignorance and stupidity. I doubt anybody says hey let's go there because they don't like gays or are against birth control but there are lots of us who won't go there because we know that that's what they're about.
Can you find any employees who were discriminated against?

On unions: the things that unions fought for in the 1920s are now law. The only function of unions today is to take money from the workers and funnel it to the dem party while the union bosses ride around in limos and smoke Cuban cigars.

Could be doing better.

why don't you, you made the claim.

???

You wrote: wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

That's your claim so back it up.
He's picturing the white owner of chic fila a sitting on his porch on his big country farm sippin ice tea and just counting his cash and so if we don't want his shit so be it but I bet chic fil a will go out of business or change its name in ten years.

People get sick of things anyways. I've never eaten there and I'm already sick of it
So you have no idea about the quality of their product, yet you rant about it. Is that a liberal thing?

On unions: the things that unions fought for in the 1920s are now law. The only function of unions today is to take money from the workers and funnel it to the dem party while the union bosses ride around in limos and smoke Cuban cigars.
Unions are the victims of their own success.

And if I found out my favorite store was owned by Republicans ID still go but if I had other choices ID exercise my right to shop with the competition
What a moronic thing to do. You do know, don't you, that your tiny punishment will effect the workers much more than the top brass, right? Are you going to ensure that the employees are all Republicans, or don't you care that you're trying to hurt the good little democrat worker bees?
I thought about that with my car dealership. Do I want to hurt my salesperson?

Hey, I don't give a fuck about Walmart workers either. They should go get other jobs. They should REFUSE to work there. They should form a union. They should strike.

And I shouldn't shop there. And I don't.

And what is so bothersome about wealth that the mere mention of it makes your head explode?
Anyone who votes GOP and is not wealthy is a god damn fool.

Unions are the victims of their own success.
So are all of us American workers. We've made too much for too long. It's time to take a step back because the Koch's & Walton's need to make more than they did last year.

Hey, I don't give a fuck about Walmart workers either. They should go get other jobs. They should REFUSE to work there. They should form a union. They should strike.

Seems kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. There are producers and actors in Hollywood whose political views are putrid, yet they produce quality entertainment that isn't always offensive. Why should I refuse to watch a good movie because the director is a liberal ****?

???

You wrote: wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

He's picturing the white owner of chic fila a sitting on his porch on his big country farm sippin ice tea and just counting his cash and so if we don't want his shit so be it but I bet chic fil a will go out of business or change its name in ten years.

People get sick of things anyways. I've never eaten there and I'm already sick of it
So you have no idea about the quality of their product, yet you rant about it. Is that a liberal thing?
I never said their shit is good or bad. If you want to take me out to lunch I'll find out otherwise, fuck them. That's the only power I have. Besides coming here and bitching and my vote.

I almost always win too. I think my $ doesn't matter but I always find out I'm not alone.

List of the 154 U.S. stores Walmart is closing

And therein, dear readers, lies the idiocy that is at the heart of modern liberals. They literally cannot understand why anyone would value freedom more than wealth from the hand of the government.

Seems kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. There are producers and actors in Hollywood whose political views are putrid, yet they produce quality entertainment that isn't always offensive. Why should I refuse to watch a good movie because the director is a liberal ****?
You wouldn't watch any good tv or movies if it weren't for us.

???

I never said their shit is good or bad. If you want to take me out to lunch I'll find out otherwise, fuck them. That's the only power I have. Besides coming here and bitching and my vote.

I almost always win too. I think my $ doesn't matter but I always find out I'm not alone.

List of the 154 U.S. stores Walmart is closing
In a nation of over 300 million people, no one holds a position alone.

right, because the dems have done so much for the middle and lower classes. There are more people in poverty now than when obozo took over, more on food stamps, more on welfare----------------and the gap between rich and poor has gotten larger.

But you keep voting for the people who are screwing you up the ass with sand in the Vaseline, is that a sign of mental illness?

Forum List

Back