Trump the Keynesian

If he didn't sign the bill into law the left would have accused him of shutting down the government. So three months in and the whole government is supposed to be different or he's failed? That's why no one with a brain can take liberals seriously anymore.

What the fuck are you babbling about? this thread and the article that was linked in the OP don't have anything to do with the FY 2017 Omnibus, That was largely a result of congressional negotiations that took place during the Obama Presidency.

It's about all the increase in spending proposals that President Twitter wants to put in the pipeline and his Administrations stance that it will only increase the deficit "in the short term" pursuant to debt based fiscal stimulus ("Priming the pump") which is a page right out the modern progressive hyper-Keynesian play book.
I explained what I was talking about.
Yeah that's the problem, you demonstrated that you had no clue what you were talking about with respect to the premise of thread, next time read the article so you can avoid demonstrating it again.

You set out to slander the president for spending and I corrected you.
You didn't correct anything Professor, all you accomplished was reinforcing my opinion that you reflexively defend your partisan masters without bothering to check the details of what's actually going on around you.

Ciao
I pointed out you're full of bile and here you are foaming like a lunatic. As always.

If he didn't sign the bill into law the left would have accused him of shutting down the government. So three months in and the whole government is supposed to be different or he's failed? That's why no one with a brain can take liberals seriously anymore.

What the fuck are you babbling about? this thread and the article that was linked in the OP don't have anything to do with the FY 2017 Omnibus, That was largely a result of congressional negotiations that took place during the Obama Presidency.

It's about all the increase in spending proposals that President Twitter wants to put in the pipeline and his Administrations stance that it will only increase the deficit "in the short term" pursuant to debt based fiscal stimulus ("Priming the pump") which is a page right out the modern progressive hyper-Keynesian play book.
Yeah that's the problem, you demonstrated that you had no clue what you were talking about with respect to the premise of thread, next time read the article so you can avoid demonstrating it again.

You didn't correct anything Professor, all you accomplished was reinforcing my opinion that you reflexively defend your partisan masters without bothering to check the details of what's actually going on around you.

Ciao
I pointed out you're full of bile and here you are foaming like a lunatic. As always.
LOL, in other words my "slandering" of your object of worship offended you,oh well, tough titties, go file a compliant with the federal "nobody cares about your feelings" bureau.

If Trump doesn't want to be "slandered" as a Keynesian then he should stop acting like one and if you don't want to be thought a fool then stop doing your best to convince other people that you are one. :cool:

Ciao
LOL, in other words my "slandering" of your object of worship offended you,oh well, tough titties, go file a compliant with the federal "nobody cares about your feelings" bureau.

If Trump doesn't want to be "slandered" as a Keynesian then he should stop acting like one and if you don't want to be thought a fool then stop doing your best to convince other people that you are one. :cool:
I never claimed I worshipped anyone but will be happy to point out you are a nasty asshole anytime. As I said, Trump ran on spending projects so it makes zero sense to attack him for spending. Hillary would tax and spend more so he had my vote, not my worship. You need a personality transplant.

Isn't a Keynesian someone who was born In Kenya? If so you have the wrong president.
Someone who as born in Kenya is called a Kenyan, Someone who subscribes to the economic theories of John Maynard Keynes is commonly referred to as a Keynesian.
Equity Is Iniquity

As expected, an anal-retentive anti-social Lizardtarian fanatic has no sense of humor. Your hidden goal is to make us totally dependent on the plutocratic parasites you so blindly preach for. Normal people haven't counted on "This little piggy goes to market" since they were in kindergarten.

Isn't a Keynesian someone who was born In Kenya? If so you have the wrong president.
Someone who as born in Kenya is called a Kenyan, Someone who subscribes to the economic theories of John Maynard Keynes is commonly referred to as a Keynesian.
Equity Is Iniquity

As expected, an anal-retentive anti-social Lizardtarian fanatic has no sense of humor.
Why thank you..... it's always reassuring to evoke that "cretin foaming at the mouth" reaction.

Your hidden goal is to make us totally dependent on the plutocratic parasites you so blindly preach for.
Yep you've uncovered my vast wingless conspiracy, well done; A shiny new Junior G-Man Badge and a rubber cookie for you.

Normal people haven't counted on "This little piggy goes to market" since they were in kindergarten.
Again, I'm sorry I missed your graduation last month, congratulations.

.... meanwhile back on Earth, Trump the Keynesian still hasn't given any indication he understands the phrase "fiscal discipline".

Equity Is Iniquity

As expected, an anal-retentive anti-social Lizardtarian fanatic has no sense of humor.
Why thank you..... it's always reassuring to evoke that "cretin foaming at the mouth" reaction.

Your hidden goal is to make us totally dependent on the plutocratic parasites you so blindly preach for.
Yep you've uncovered my vast wingless conspiracy, well done; A shiny new Junior G-Man Badge and a rubber cookie for you.

Normal people haven't counted on "This little piggy goes to market" since they were in kindergarten.

.... meanwhile back on Earth, Trump the Keynesian still hasn't given any indication he understands the phrase "fiscal discipline".
Keynes Was Able

Your plutocratic idols despise you bootlicking suckers just as much as they despise the rest of us. Your fantasy-squeaking economists are toy rats for the fatcats to play with.

Equity Is Iniquity

Keynes Was Able

Your plutocratic idols despise you bootlicking suckers just as much as they despise the rest of us. Your fantasy-squeaking economists are toy rats for the fatcats to play with.
Uh-huh and if there were any justice in the world I'd feel an appropriate degree of shame over it ......

In the meantime, congratulations! your insight, compositional acumen and depth have earned you an all expenses paid trip to /dev/null where you can rant and rave unimpeded by reason & evidence to your hearts content.

Later...:cool:

Forum List

Back