🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, the NDAA and the Patriot act

Jun 29, 2017
Dallas
One big reason why I am not on the trump train so to speak, in fact maybe the biggest reason(other than he isn't as stridet on 2a issues as I would like and a bit more strident on immigration than I would like), is that He seems silent on repealing the NDAA and patriot act. In my view, those tow pieces of legislation are the biggest victories al queda and ISIS have won over America. They are so much more at home in a totalitarian country than a constitutional government. Would any trump supporters care to weigh in on why he hasn't done anything to get rid of theses atrocities, or correct me if he has?

I don't support the Patriot Act, but Obama had 8 years to repeal it. Instead, he constantly renewed it and expanded it so much that even Nixon would feel uncomfortable about it. If we're to be stuck with it, I'd rather have Trump in office than a Democrat any day.
That was very non-Liberal of you.

I don't support the Patriot Act, but Obama had 8 years to repeal it. Instead, he constantly renewed it and expanded it so much that even Nixon would feel uncomfortable about it. If we're to be stuck with it, I'd rather have Trump in office than a Democrat any day.

We could end up with a sociopath worse than obozo. We nearly got it with hitlery. It's time those laws went away.

You'll pardon me if I don't give a shit.
so fourth amendment protections are something you don't give a shit about? I mean, no concern at all about the abuses it is open to?
National Security is pretty important.
Today's technology allows anyone to know where anyone is at any time.
If you followed me for 12 hours you'd die of boredom.

You'll pardon me if I don't give a shit.
so fourth amendment protections are something you don't give a shit about? I mean, no concern at all about the abuses it is open to?
National Security is pretty important.
Today's technology allows anyone to know where anyone is at any time.
If you followed me for 12 hours you'd die of boredom.
as an American, liberty is more important than security

He could get a lot more accomplished if he wasn't constantly having to defend himself from fake news stories and baseless accusations of treason and other bullshit charges.

He could get a lot more accomplished if he wasn't constantly having to defend himself from fake news stories and baseless accusations of treason and other bullshit charges.

S.J, we are in such deep shit....most couldn't even fathom it.....

I like this poster known as "bitter clinging swiftie".....he seems to understand what we are facing........good on him.
thanks homie, I feel like that the one thing t should unify all americans is a love for our own liberty and a respect for others liberty, and Idont think this political enviorment fosters that.....its too identity related IMO.

"Strident"? You don't think Trump is freaking strident after illegal immigration is down by an estimated 80% and Syrian jihad soldiers disguised as refugees have been prevented from being implanted in every city not to mention the DOW in record territory? What the hell do you want from six months in office?

I like this poster known as "bitter clinging swiftie".....he seems to understand what we are facing........good on him.
thanks homie, I feel like that the one thing t should unify all americans is a love for our own liberty and a respect for others liberty, and Idont think this political enviorment fosters that.....its too identity related IMO.

Yep, I am about freedom and liberty but that isn't what we have and the window closes a little more every day. Watch the first ten minutes of this video of a lady that just "woke up" and not get choked up. I know that I can't. I would suggest watching the entire thing because this guy knows of what he speaks and he is a personal friend of mine. Just a liberty and freedom loving guy......

"Strident"? You don't think Trump is freaking strident after illegal immigration is down by an estimated 80% and Syrian jihad soldiers disguised as refugees have been prevented from being implanted in every city not to mention the DOW in record territory? What the hell do you want from six months in office?

Some good things are being done, no doubt.....some may be a bit more impatient than others.

One big reason why I am not on the trump train so to speak, in fact maybe the biggest reason(other than he isn't as stridet on 2a issues as I would like and a bit more strident on immigration than I would like), is that He seems silent on repealing the NDAA and patriot act. In my view, those tow pieces of legislation are the biggest victories al queda and ISIS have won over America. They are so much more at home in a totalitarian country than a constitutional government. Would any trump supporters care to weigh in on why he hasn't done anything to get rid of theses atrocities, or correct me if he has?

I think you are slightly confused. This NDAA 2017 has nothing to do with the past NDAA 2014 which was criticized for changing the way we deal with surveillance. Two different animals.

Forum List

Back