Trump the next Reagan?

What is less well-known is that these cuts were then followed by a series of tax increases that, if you add them all together, were almost as big as or even bigger than the 1981 cuts, depending on the measure you use.
Do you get it? The 1981 tax cuts were less than the increase in revenue years on. The same things are happening again.

What is less well-known is that these cuts were then followed by a series of tax increases that, if you add them all together, were almost as big as or even bigger than the 1981 cuts, depending on the measure you use.
Do you get it? The 1981 tax cuts were less than the increase in revenue years on. The same things are happening again.

He cut taxes but increased spending. It's the same shit every time.

There are scenarios where n that makes sense; if you grow the economy. That is exacty what's happening now.

Last edited:

There are scenarios where n that makes sense, if you grow the economy

Maybe.
But in my experience it's the spending tat makes the difference.

There are scenarios where n that makes sense, if you grow the economy

Maybe.
But in my experience it's the spending tat makes the difference.
There is no "but" about it. If you grow the economy you increase government revenue.

In certain aspects, the last few years have been reminiscent regarding presidents. Reagan was going to get us into war, ruin the economy and unleash a plague of locusts upon the earth, yet America and the rest of the world were at peace and prospered..

From peace to prosperity, my (our) hopes are high.

He is on track to add as high a percent to our national debt as Reagan did, so there is that comparison I suppose.

I do not think Trump will grow the size of government as much as Reagan did though.
He is also on the track, as you put it, to make America great again.

Suck it up butter cup! (this is the first time I've called a marine buttercup). :)

Why do you hate America?

In certain aspects, the last few years have been reminiscent regarding presidents. Reagan was going to get us into war, ruin the economy and unleash a plague of locusts upon the earth, yet America and the rest of the world were at peace and prospered..

From peace to prosperity, my (our) hopes are high.

He is on track to add as high a percent to our national debt as Reagan did, so there is that comparison I suppose.

I do not think Trump will grow the size of government as much as Reagan did though.
He is also on the track, as you put it, to make America great again.

Suck it up butter cup! (this is the first time I've called a marine buttercup). :)

Why do you hate America?

Don't hate America, just hate the America that liberals want.

Trump will use the "I do not remember" defense in his impeachment process. I did not like the Saint of the republicans Ronnie the Ray Goon
Please promise to be here after the midterms are tallied?.....

reagan - bush were nasty simply because of his , their Amnesty .

reagan - bush were nasty simply because of his , their Amnesty .
--------------------------- but 'bush' was worse becuse he and his familia continued looking to import more third worlders into the USA and that continues today and would have really got going if 'jebito bush' was president today . .

Last edited:
some one mentions Alzhiemers and they might be correct . 'ronnie' mighta been messed up in the head and he also had a unamerican 'VP' - ghwb- that was pushing to import 'mexicans' and other third worlders into the USA . And 'ronnie' as President allowed that to happen from the very start .

For the next three decades after he was President, Republican candidates tried to compare themselves to Reagan.

That won't be happening for Trump. Republicans will be explaining why they are not like Trump.

so what , if the TRUMP gets 6 more years and then maybe Pense it likely won't matter as ALL as the 'rino repubs' will or may be gone G5000 .

Last edited:
Trump has already surpassed Reagan and is heading toward the horizon. Jeb Bush or Mitt would have long ago been in the fetal position letting the liberals piss all over them, just like they did with GW.

I will be here one way or another. I just do not see the people being fooled again
There is a record to point to this time Taxman.....the best economy in years...for all Americans not just public sector union members....

For the next three decades after he was President, Republican candidates tried to compare themselves to Reagan.

That won't be happening for Trump
. Republicans will be explaining why they are not like Trump.
Its already happening...you just don't know it because you watch CNN....

Forum List

Back