Trump thinks climate change is a scam

Ignore the denier-cult. They're still clinging to incandescent light bulbs, rotary phones, and stage coaches.

Like the Flat Earthers the denier-cult is to be ignored and pushed aside. Leave them to their bug-out bags and 'survival' seeds. Otherwise known as seeds.

it' more a question of priorities.

Has Kerry turned off the AC to his 10,000 sq ft mansions yet?
thank god, that's a big thing, with everything else going on. i wasn't sure till just now i heard him say it.

climate change is a joke and a scam. and the way the libs railroaded it is proof.

Most americans do too. I know you want it to be an issue, but NOBODY CARES. NOBODY BWLIEVES IN YOUR FABLE.

??

When those screaming global warming is a crisis start acting like its a crisis, I may start listening. Until then I just laugh at them.

Ignore the denier-cult. They're still clinging to incandescent light bulbs, rotary phones, and stage coaches.

Like the Flat Earthers the denier-cult is to be ignored and pushed aside. Leave them to their bug-out bags and 'survival' seeds. Otherwise known as seeds.

thank god, that's a big thing, with everything else going on. i wasn't sure till just now i heard him say it.

climate change is a joke and a scam. and the way the libs railroaded it is proof.

Most americans do too. I know you want it to be an issue, but NOBODY CARES. NOBODY BWLIEVES IN YOUR FABLE.

??

When those screaming global warming is a crisis start acting like its a crisis, I may start listening. Until then I just laugh at them.

its not a crisis because its not happening. the fools even had to rename their crisis when the temps were not rising.

??

its not a crisis because its not happening. the fools even had to rename their crisis when the temps were not rising.

When DiCaprio flies his private jet 8,000 miles to get an environmental award and flies home the next day, you have all the data you require to see if manmade global warming is real or not.

??

When DiCaprio flies his private jet 8,000 miles to get an environmental award and flies home the next day, you have all the data you require to see if manmade global warming is real or not.

of course, and it verifies the hypocrisy of the left.

Only a blithering idiot thinks there's any sort of man-made climate change, this fuck up...
wenn2670528.jpg

Only a blithering idiot thinks there's any sort of man-made climate change, this fuck up...
wenn2670528.jpg

It's all about control... The dog whistle of the progressive

If all Trump does is not allow the regressive democrook agenda to be advanced he will be a great president.

I still say Cruz would roll back regressive democrook policy and be the greatest president ever.

The Earth is only 6,000 years old, dinosaur bones were put here by Satan in order to trick us, and climate change was invented by Al Gore.

America has officially become the dumbest country in the world, thanks to the right.
You're a gullible lemming... Lol

??

At least dicaprio uses his own funds to fly around heating up the planet, unlike the hypocrite in the white house, who is on the taxpayers dime. Global warming's the biggest scam going.

The Earth is only 6,000 years old, dinosaur bones were put here by Satan in order to trick us, and climate change was invented by Al Gore.

America has officially become the dumbest country in the world, thanks to the right.

How the hell did we allow so many people to become brainwashed into such a mindset of idiocy?

I have no idea, but it is scary as hell. I'm reminded of the movie Idiocracy every time I come to this forum.
Idiocracy 100% represents The politically correct progressive… LOL

Oh Gawd, don't get the 'Global Warming' Cult-Bots all worked up. Most folks are fed up with their hysterical fear mongering. The earth cools, the earth warms. Humans will either survive, or go extinct. It is what it is. There's no reason to live in fear of the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' This very wise dude summed it up best...

Huge, huge fan of Carlin. But he was wrong on global warming.

Na, spot on he was... Dip shit
Lol

Just to give a bit of perspective........people on the far left hear terms like "gun control" and "climate change" and actually think people sit home obsessing on it. But actually........very few care.:deal:

And clearly, one look at the laughable slow growth of solar power and its easy to see that nobody is caring about "the decided science" for over 20 years now!!:spinner:
MAN-MADE Climate change is just a dog whistle as is universal background checks...

I thought it was global warming. Why is it not called that anymore?

Nothing dumber than left wingers. Especially left wing women.

Has any stuoid fucking left winger admitted that Gore was a fucking liar?

No?

Then they did purchase carbon credits from his company?

Fucking left wingers. I see the soros media is ginning up this fucking topic again.

Hey, anyone know how many green companies went out of businesses after getting their millions in start up money. Do not worry, the main people got their money.

I stopped counting at 36 companies.

Nothing dumber than left wingers, especially left wing women.

Nothing

Trump thinks restrained use of nuclear weapons is also a bad idea so there isn't much else he can say that carries any weight.

What is really fucking scary and bazaar is the fact that he is within 3 points of clinton.
Good point. He might incinerate NASA for going along with the climate scam! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Now go change your diapers.

The flat earth nutters are most defiantly anyone that voted for al gore... Lol

Maybe Trump thinks climate change is a scam because its a scam. The proposed solutions to climate change are tax increases. Advocates of this scam had to change the name after global warming failed to materialize. The so called scientists are compromised with government grant money. Then there is the long string of drummed up anti fossil fuel crisis that came before climate change, frogs deforming, global cooling, spotted owl, this is just the latest scam.

No. The data is pretty much irrefutable. We are warming up. You can debate cause all you want but you don't get to debate the trend. We are warming up and we'd best get prepared for what that means. Warming up is every bit as disruptive as an Ice Age would be.

As for the renewable energy debate: That shouldn't be based on global warming, that should be based on plain old common sense and national security. The Germans lost WWII due to a lack of resources not due to a lack of technology or resolve. The Middle East could cut us all off tomorrow. Or they could flood the market again to drive Frackers out of business. We need to have as many different and varied homegrown energy sources as possible and that should include Nuclear.

No. The data is pretty much irrefutable. We are warming up. You can debate cause all you want but you don't get to debate the trend. We are warming up and we'd best get prepared for what that means. Warming up is every bit as disruptive as an Ice Age would be.

As for the renewable energy debate: That shouldn't be based on global warming, that should be based on plain old common sense and national security. The Germans lost WWII due to a lack of resources not due to a lack of technology or resolve. The Middle East could cut us all off tomorrow. Or they could flood the market again to drive Frackers out of business. We need to have as many different and varied homegrown energy sources as possible and that should include Nuclear.
It's not man-made though, "man-made" is the dog whistle of the progressive… It's all about control

Warming up is every bit as disruptive as an Ice Age would be.

Longer growing seasons, higher crop yields versus
shorter growing seasons, crashing crop yields and wide-spread famines.

Nah, Ice Ages are more disruptive.

Forum List

Back