Trump thinks he can change the Constitution via EO

LOL

If that were true, it would have been easy for you to link one doing that here.

Your inability to do so demonstrates a) you’re a loser; b) you’re a liar; and c) you will welsh if you lose that bet.

Only a retard like yourself would need a link to know the sun comes up in the morning.

We are WINNING...…….

You libtards are having your ass kicked up around your ears by TRUMP...

Bite that tard...……...
LOLOL

What a pathetically weak bluff, welsher-to-be. If you could have posted a link to even a single Liberal here welshing, you would have. You don’t because you can’t.

:dance:

You are more libtarded than most.....

Only a Dumb Ass like yourself needs a link to prove

what is obvious to the sane...……..:fu:
So “obvious,” you can’t actually prove it.

:dance:

You would think you would get tired of getting your ass kicked...……...
LOLOL

Kicking someone's ass requires proving what you claim. You can't prove shit so you're drooling gibberish instead, hoping no one will notice.

:itsok:

Common sense is lacking very badly in this country anymore, because anyone with a brain should know that a child born out in a box car by an illegal Mexican couple is a Mexican national born by a Mexican couple here illegally. Duh !!!!!!
Wrong. That's an American. Just as American as you will ever be.
Wrong... Two illegal Mexicans for example, having a child between them does not make the child an American period. The child if conceived on Mexican soil by it's parents who are Mexican Nationals, yet is then born illegally on American soil does NOT make the child American. Even if the couple in hiding here illegally were to have sex, and we're to give birth in hiding or while being here illegally does not make the child an American citizen period. The child belongs to the parents who are here illegally, and the child and parents if deported all go together back home to the parents country.

End the idiocy, and go back to having a rational mind about these things people. Whom ever figured that a child who is born of an illegal couple just because of the dirt that lay up under their feet, (some how makes the child an American citizen), uhhh was/is a complete psycho con artist from hell in my opinion.

All you are showing is your stupidity. The 14th Amendment does do that and it is in plain English so try learning to read. You are the one who is irrational. Lincoln's AG agreed with the current interpretation of the law. Take your white supremacist views and choke on them.
So did the U.S. Supreme Court...

INS v. Rios-Pineda, 471 U.S. 444 (1985)

Respondents husband and wife, citizens of Mexico, were smuggled illegally into the United States in 1974. Respondent husband was apprehended in 1978, and, although at his request he was granted permission to return voluntarily to Mexico in lieu of deportation, he refused to leave as promised. Deportation proceedings were then instituted against respondents, who by that time had a child, who, being born in the United States, was a United States citizen.

Nothing that Obama did has any bearing on what Trump is doing.
You're such a pathetic liar.

Obama DID what Trump has only talked about doing - affecting immigration law through EO.

Again, Obama ADMITTED he had no constitutional right to do so and to do so would be illegal because he would be violating the separation of powers by bypassing Congress.... and then he broke the law, violated the Constitution, by doing exactly what he acknowledged he had no authority to do.

No Impeachment for his crime.
No censure for his violation.
No rebuke from the hypocritical Left.

Trump TALKS about it, and you f*ing losers go bat-shit crazy.

You can not even be honest about something so obvious / documented.

Talking with you is a complete waste of time, like trying to talk to an ignorant child.

And what bearing does that have on Trump?

Does that make it ok for Trump to try and change the Constitution via EO?

Are you a child that thinks because Obama did it now it is ok for Trump do it?

Are you saying that Trump is no different than Obama?

Oh, and Trump is not talking about affecting immigration law through EO, he is talking about changing the Constitution through EO.

You are such a mindless fucking sheep, your answer every single time is "OBAMA"

All you are showing is your stupidity. The 14th Amendment does do that and it is in plain English so try learning to read. You are the one who is irrational. Lincoln's AG agreed with the current interpretation of the law. Take your white supremacist views and choke on them.

Respondents husband and wife, citizens of Mexico, were smuggled illegally into the United States in 1974. Respondent husband was apprehended in 1978, and, although at his request he was granted permission to return voluntarily to Mexico in lieu of deportation, he refused to leave as promised. Deportation proceedings were then instituted against respondents, who by that time had a child, who, being born in the United States, was a United States citizen.

So you say, but the Trumpletons, strict construtionists and textualists all, now develop their "living document" theory, and are advising that now, since the U.S. is being overrun by "darkies", the country can no longer afford the generosity formerly extended to "illegal aliens", and thus the meaning of the 14th Amendment has to change. Post haste...

I suspect, however, that the Trumpy will probably (in case the announcement isn't just another spectacle about president Spectacle) try something different, that is, advise the pertinent institutions of the Executive no longer to issue U.S. birth certificates to babies born to illegal immigrants, or something like that. Without proper documentation, there won't be grounds to claim citizenship.

What will happen here is what the left always does.

An anchor baby will be denied citizenship, and we can argue this all the way to the Supreme Court.

Yup and because these illegals are Mexican or whatever nationality they belong to jurisdiction is the key.

They aren't American they are in the jurisdiction of whatever country they come from. That is the key. Jurisdiction.

So, they are not subject to our laws, if one kills someone, they cannot be arrested and charged with a crime?

If they can, then they are in the jurisdiction of the US.

No this jurisdiction is that of the mother.

If they commit murder then they will be tried as murderers.
the mother was in the US.

She was in the US illegally. She didn't have permission to be in the US.

Whatever her nationality is that the jurisdiction for the kids nationality.

You are a liar. The Supreme Court has held that jurisdiction means they are subject to the laws of a state. Clearly even people who are here illegally are subject to the jurisdiction of the state they reside in.

And you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Sucks to be you.

So you say, but the Trumpletons, strict construtionists and textualists all, now develop their "living document" theory, and are advising that now, since the U.S. is being overrun by "darkies", the country can no longer afford the generosity formerly extended to "illegal aliens", and thus the meaning of the 14th Amendment has to change. Post haste...

I suspect, however, that the Trumpy will probably (in case the announcement isn't just another spectacle about president Spectacle) try something different, that is, advise the pertinent institutions of the Executive no longer to issue U.S. birth certificates to babies born to illegal immigrants, or something like that. Without proper documentation, there won't be grounds to claim citizenship.

I disagree. It is the prior liberal courts who used the "living document" angle to get what they wanted. Putting it back the way it was is the right thing to do.

Mark

So, they are not subject to our laws, if one kills someone, they cannot be arrested and charged with a crime?

You are a liar. The Supreme Court has held that jurisdiction means they are subject to the laws of a state. Clearly even people who are here illegally are subject to the jurisdiction of the state they reside in.

Of course people that are here are subject to our laws. Matter of fact, it is so obvious that unless the meaning of the phrase was different, there would have been no need to even include it. And that is why they included it.

Mark

What do you think 'diplomatic immunity' means?

The Constitution is not a suicide pact, bub.

Those who have tried to subvert it want to make it that way. That is why you have to change it according to the rules. The 14th Amendment was a "suicide pact." It was passed for the sole purpose of destroying the Republic. Furthermore, it was done illegally.

Yeah, no.

You have every Right to be wrong.

And you have every right to live in your own fantasy world.

The only fantasy I appear to have indulged in was thinking I'd get a civil conversation out of you without insults.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you are going to promote voiding the 14th amendment and disenfranchising Reconstruction era blacks, then you're going to get some pushback.

Those who have tried to subvert it want to make it that way. That is why you have to change it according to the rules. The 14th Amendment was a "suicide pact." It was passed for the sole purpose of destroying the Republic. Furthermore, it was done illegally.

Yeah, no.

You have every Right to be wrong.

And you have every right to live in your own fantasy world.

The only fantasy I appear to have indulged in was thinking I'd get a civil conversation out of you without insults.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you are going to promote voiding the 14th amendment and disenfranchising Reconstruction era blacks, then you're going to get some pushback.

No problem

Would you care to make a wager?

Sure.

If the SCOTUS says that the 14th as written does not apply to children of illegals, then I will leave this board for good.

If the SCOTUS says that the 14th as written does apply to children of illegals, then you leave this board for good.

I will bet you $20.00 Trump could do it by Executive order or through Congress...….

Now prove your point from your previous point...…..

Ok, you are on. I bet that Trump cannot change the Constitution by EO. You are betting that he can.

This is correct...……

Note: I didn't say he would do it because that wouldn't be Permanent.

But the $20.00 bet stands that it is possible....

After you bet I will explain How I can prove it...……..

If it is not permanent it does not matter.

It does if your real goal is to force a national conversation on the subject, followed by an official ruling from the Supreme Court on it.

Sure.

If the SCOTUS says that the 14th as written does not apply to children of illegals, then I will leave this board for good.

If the SCOTUS says that the 14th as written does apply to children of illegals, then you leave this board for good.

I will bet you $20.00 Trump could do it by Executive order or through Congress...….

Now prove your point from your previous point...…..

Ok, you are on. I bet that Trump cannot change the Constitution by EO. You are betting that he can.

This is correct...……

Note: I didn't say he would do it because that wouldn't be Permanent.

But the $20.00 bet stands that it is possible....

After you bet I will explain How I can prove it...……..

If it is not permanent it does not matter.

It does if your real goal is to force a national conversation on the subject, followed by an official ruling from the Supreme Court on it.

Or if your goal is to swing a few votes his way

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yup and because these illegals are Mexican or whatever nationality they belong to jurisdiction is the key.

They aren't American they are in the jurisdiction of whatever country they come from. That is the key. Jurisdiction.

Could you possibly cite that particular ruling?

Trump plans to sign executive order ending birthright citizenship: Axios

More red meat for the masses. Even he is not stupid enough to think this will work.

When you started this thread…did you honestly expect the trump supporters to support this suspension of Constitutional rights as much as they did? I figured this would be a bridge too far and if it actually happens, (which I doubt) I think you’ll see an actual backlash IRL.

Did you know?
4v5xq4tubmv11.jpg

Fun fact: you're a fucknut who knows less about the law than my dog does about particle physics.

1) Donald Trump, Barron's father, IS an American citizen.

2) Melania Trump was a legal resident married to an American citizen, and in the process of becoming a naturalized citizen. That's obviously different - well, obvious to anyone who isn't you - from someone violating our laws.

3) You're still a fucknut.

Trump plans to sign executive order ending birthright citizenship: Axios

More red meat for the masses. Even he is not stupid enough to think this will work.

When you started this thread…did you honestly expect the trump supporters to support this suspension of Constitutional rights as much as they did? I figured this would be a bridge too far and if it actually happens, (which I doubt) I think you’ll see an actual backlash IRL.

I am not one bit surprised. I have said many times that before he is done Trump will float a Single Payer plan and since it came from Trump all his sheep will support it.

Forum List

Back