Trump thinks wages are to high, get's caught and lashes out

Global companies do not want to live in China or India , they want to live here in the US.
No, I think you are a Birther type, Alex Jones fan from the sound of you.

Agreed.

Whoa. Without government standards we would have silk tongued bastards talking people into indentured servitude contracts all over again. Some people are just that stupid, the lower 30% of the gene pool I refer to.

Letting them be exploited hurts everyone economically and is inhumane to allow.

Most people I know have a set amount that they save and they only live 'paycheck to paycheck' with those deductions coming out first for their 401k, TSP or IRAs. They have health care pretax deductions that go into savings. Their mortgages are another big investment that they build up equity in and is another form of savings, not to mention enough insurance to float a battleship.

No most people in fact do not live paycheck2paycheck.

Children can be put to work after they hit the age of 8 or so, if not on a farm then doing chores that makes the life of the family easier and more more comfortable. God determines how many kids we have and to tell Him what that number is is just horse shit.

Less than half of US workers have a 401k or any kind of pension. I guess the people I know are a lower class than the ones you know. Most of the ones I know rent and are not buying a house.

Does God determine when you can engage in sexual intercourse?

Does God not care if the children he determines you can have are being provided for?

I'm thinking God would not want you to have a child that you cannot raise properly.

Then God would not allow the conception of the child, dude.

All children are a blessing from God.

So God doesn't allow conception of children unless they can be well provided for?

I think the millions of starving children in Africa would disagree.

Hungry children in africa
Oh, welfare then. I mean if they cut back on janitors, and now one is out of work, who was living paycheck to paycheck and his unemployment runs out, as everyone is cutting back on janitors, what is this unskilled worker to do. He has 2 children in school and his wife is working part time at Walmart?

What now?? They have not been able to save a dime, but both of them are hard workers , never missed a day of work and were there on time all the time.

Oh their car broke down and wife takes the bus to work. What now?? His low IQ is rather a disability , he did graduate from HS but that was when they didn't care if one knew how to read or not.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Who says living paycheck to paycheck is a bad thing? Hell, most everyone lives paycheck to paycheck. If it's dimes you want to save then you should not live above your means. You should not get married and have children if you can't afford to. Why should the rest of society pay for your bad choices?

This is not me, but I'm sure there are many people in this situation. Are you now saying the poorer levels of society should not get married or have kids? I thought that is the reason for open boarders, is to have younger people who work for less.

No one should have children until they are able to adequately provide for them.

I'll ignore your open borders comment because it has nothing to do with the conversation and is designed to pettifog the issues.

Your right, I agree with Trump, and herein lies the problem:
"During the debate, Trump said, “But, taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world. I hate to say it, but we have to leave it the way it is. People have to go out, they have to work really hard and have to get into that upper stratum. But we can not do this if we are going to compete with the rest of the world. We just can’t do it.”

There is only room for so many at the top, real hard work, I'm just not sure what he means by that, working hard, or becoming what he is a deal maker. Very easy for someone born with a silver spoon to say. That should also include cutting wall street pay and Ceo's pay, I am for higher taxes on the rich, no more non profit orgs and charitable deductions allowed, and stopping wasteful gov. spending. The charitable orgs they give to are usually self made, and so are the non profits as a way to filter money and avoid taxes.
The government has no business in messing with wages. ESPECIALLY capping it.

Don't think he a saying that at all. Making non profits pay their fair share and raising taxes the wealthy was his his strategy, not capping wages.

Global companies do not want to live in China or India , they want to live here in the US.
Less than half of US workers have a 401k or any kind of pension. I guess the people I know are a lower class than the ones you know. Most of the ones I know rent and are not buying a house.

Does God not care if the children he determines you can have are being provided for?

I'm thinking God would not want you to have a child that you cannot raise properly.

So God doesn't allow conception of children unless they can be well provided for?

Who says living paycheck to paycheck is a bad thing? Hell, most everyone lives paycheck to paycheck. If it's dimes you want to save then you should not live above your means. You should not get married and have children if you can't afford to. Why should the rest of society pay for your bad choices?

This is not me, but I'm sure there are many people in this situation. Are you now saying the poorer levels of society should not get married or have kids? I thought that is the reason for open boarders, is to have younger people who work for less.

I'll ignore your open borders comment because it has nothing to do with the conversation and is designed to pettifog the issues.

"During the debate, Trump said, “But, taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world. I hate to say it, but we have to leave it the way it is. People have to go out, they have to work really hard and have to get into that upper stratum. But we can not do this if we are going to compete with the rest of the world. We just can’t do it.”

There is only room for so many at the top, real hard work, I'm just not sure what he means by that, working hard, or becoming what he is a deal maker. Very easy for someone born with a silver spoon to say. That should also include cutting wall street pay and Ceo's pay, I am for higher taxes on the rich, no more non profit orgs and charitable deductions allowed, and stopping wasteful gov. spending. The charitable orgs they give to are usually self made, and so are the non profits as a way to filter money and avoid taxes.

Don't think he a saying that at all. Making non profits pay their fair share and raising taxes the wealthy was his his strategy, not capping wages.
I was responding to what Penelope said..

Well I think Pope Francis said it best, if we depend on the goodness of the wealthy we are in for a surprise. We have 325 mil plus people here and for some reason some people think the government should be the same size as in 1900 when we had what 70 million people.
I agree the gov has no business capping wages, but making a min wage they do. Also setting tax brackets they do and cutting tax loopholes. The rich got rich off of us, and are continuing to do so, they need to pay more in taxes. Its best to be poor or wealthy in the US, as the middle income having a hard time making it.

Well I think Pope Francis said it best, if we depend on the goodness of the wealthy we are in for a surprise. We have 325 mil plus people here and for some reason some people think the government should be the same size as in 1900 when we had what 70 million people.
I agree the gov has no business capping wages, but making a min wage they do. Also setting tax brackets they do and cutting tax loopholes. The rich got rich off of us, and are continuing to do so, they need to pay more in taxes. Its best to be poor or wealthy in the US, as the middle income having a hard time making it.
"So the govt should be bigger and it should cut the tax loopholes that the big govt made in the first place? What?

"So the govt should be bigger and it should cut the tax loopholes that the big govt made in the first place? What?

No not bigger than now, but more efficient, more accountable, and yes cut the loopholes they were lobbied to make. Get the lobbyists out of Washington. For that I'd need Rand Paul, but he is out. Trump admits it, money talks in Washington. Its been crooked for decades, I doubt that will change.

No not bigger than now, but more efficient, more accountable, and yes cut the loopholes they were lobbied to make. Get the lobbyists out of Washington. For that I'd need Rand Paul, but he is out. Trump admits it, money talks in Washington. Its been crooked for decades, I doubt that will change.
The federal government is wayyyy to big. IT needs to be cut a lot. I would think around 40-50 percent. The states lose power every day!

The rich get richer in part because they provide things that we want or need. I'm sure you help out more than you realize.

It's amazing how many people believe in the "rich getting richer" myth.

A retiree who has $1 million invested in CDs is a millionaire; most people would consider this person wealthy. But at a 2.5 percent rate of return on the CDs — about twice what the typical bank is paying today — this person could have an annual income of just $25,000.

Steven Cunningham: Busting the ‘are rich getting richer’ myth

Folks seem to get "stuck" on the wage paid to the employee, they forget about the /other/ costs and employer's pay for their employees. Perhaps we should shift that "burden" to the employee we'd likely see a wage increase for the employees, while its at the cost of them having to pay their "own way" on the various taxes that business cover on their behalf right now, a lot of that, especially for the bottom earners would not be paid. Of course the gov would have to cut spending, but I think they spend too much so that's cool with me.

~ Employers now pay average employment costs worth nearly 25% of employees’ salaries | UHY International

"Ladislav Hornan, Chairman of UHY, says: “Governments in many countries have heaped on extra employment costs over the past decade or so. In countries with precarious financial positions and unemployment problems, high employment costs are now undermining the job creation agenda.”

“Lower employment costs can help labour market flexibility and new business creation, which can be vital in periods of economic difficulty.”

Ladislav Hornan adds: “Many of the social security structures that exist today were put in place decades ago, and the principles behind them haven’t been touched for decades. Some would argue, employment costs have been allowed to grow unchecked as a result.”

“The countries with the consistently lowest employment costs are places like the US, Denmark, India, and Canada.”

UHY adds that seven of the ten countries with the highest employment costs for low or middle income workers are European. An average European employer must pay an extra USD 17,860 (23.8% of gross salary) on salaries of USD 75,000 – American employers have to pay an extra USD 6,182 (8.2%) and Chinese employers have to pay an extra USD 9,263 (12.4%)."

As an example, a full time employee making $8/h is paid $16,640/year, however, the employee actually pays $18,004/year (which breaks down to $8.65/h) While looking at a single employee the amount seems relatively small, but when you're talking about /all/ the employees (which they estimate that payroll is 60% of a businesses expenses) that amount will add up to substantial savings for the business owner, and thus freeing up money to hire more people (presuming they need more people of course, I'm sure some businesses are already employing the number needed to cover anything - though an argument could be made that the reduced costs could enable them to hire on an "extra" employee and thus lighten the load on the existing employees making the job easier and less stressful for said employees.)

Of course the down side of this is that Social Security, Medicare, etc. will likely get hit hard and we'd have to figure out another income source to cover those underwater departments.

Ooops forgot to talk about things like workman's comp insurance... If we could bundle that crap up with ACA we'd see another good chunk of savings for businesses - it's been a long time since I actually delved into costs... 10 years maybe, but workman's comp insurance was running on average $18/m per employee...

I find it very interesting that the trump followers have no problem with all the lies trump is telling them.

How can you believe a word he says?

And how can you trust him to do the right thing?

If he will lie to you now, what else will he lie to you about and why do you want a leader who can't tell the truth?

Why do you want a leader who will quickly say the opposite of what they said just because that leader knows that someone else in the campaign could steal his voters?

Why can't you people see trump is a snake oil salesman who will continue to lie for his own personal gain?

Well you're all conservatives, you like to be lied to. Look who you've been supporting, defending and voting for the last couple decades.

All you're doing is supporting, defending and voting for the same garbage you've been supporting, defending and voting for, for the last couple decades.

And you're all too stupid to see it.
who you voting for?

I have not made up my mind yet.

But probably whoever runs on the Independent party. I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I'll look at the Green Party candidate too.

I'll vote for the one of those two party candidates who most matches my views.

But what does that matter and why won't you answer my questions?

Are you too afraid to answer them?

You think you're voting for an outsider and someone different from all the conservatives you've voted for and supported through the years? You aren't. He's no different from all the rest of the people you've voted for. He's nothing but a liar who's only telling you what he thinks you want to hear. When it's inconvenient for him, he does a 360, flip flops all over the place and says the exact opposite a while later. He will be exactly like paul ryan and mitch mcconell, who tell you one thing then do the opposite. Then you whine they're rinos and stabbed you in the back.

You're being played as the fool you are. You're just too blind to see it.

Last edited:

The rich get richer in part because they provide things that we want or need. I'm sure you help out more than you realize.

A retiree who has $1 million invested in CDs is a millionaire; most people would consider this person wealthy. But at a 2.5 percent rate of return on the CDs — about twice what the typical bank is paying today — this person could have an annual income of just $25,000.

Well excuse me , that tells me nothing. Nice set up they have , the parent company is american investment services, Inc, and they have their nice research company financed by tax exempt contributions.

I find it very interesting that the trump followers have no problem with all the lies trump is telling them.

How can you believe a word he says?

And how can you trust him to do the right thing?

If he will lie to you now, what else will he lie to you about and why do you want a leader who can't tell the truth?

Why do you want a leader who will quickly say the opposite of what they said just because that leader knows that someone else in the campaign could steal his voters?

Why can't you people see trump is a snake oil salesman who will continue to lie for his own personal gain?

Well you're all conservatives, you like to be lied to. Look who you've been supporting, defending and voting for the last couple decades.

All you're doing is supporting, defending and voting for the same garbage you've been supporting, defending and voting for, for the last couple decades.

And you're all too stupid to see it.
who you voting for?

I have not made up my mind yet.

But probably whoever runs on the Independent party. I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I'll look at the Green Party candidate too.

I'll vote for the one of those two party candidates who most matches my views.

But what does that matter and why won't you answer my questions?

Are you too afraid to answer them?

You think you're voting for an outsider and someone different from all the conservatives you've voted for and supported through the years? You aren't. He's no different from all the rest of the people you've voted for. He's nothing but a liar who's only telling you what he thinks you want to hear. When it's inconvenient for him, he does a 360, flip flops all over the place and says the exact opposite a while later. He will be exactly like paul ryan and mitch mcconell, who tell you one thing then do the opposite. Then you whine they're rinos and stabbed you in the back.

You're being played as the fool you are. You're just too blind to see it.

So basically you've been voting for people that didn't have a chance in hell at winning since 1978.

None of these clowns will win the presidency.

Independent Presidential Candidates 2016

Well excuse me , that tells me nothing. Nice set up they have , the parent company is american investment services, Inc, and they have their nice research company financed by tax exempt contributions.

Are you saying you can show where Steve Cunningham is wrong?

So who gets your vote? Hillary or Bernie?

Neither as of now, can't do Bernie although I like some of his ideas, but communism follows too much socialism, and cant' do Hillary right now as she is a war monger, right now the only one who stands a chance for my vote is Trump only due to the fact he believes more in diplomacy than war (so it sounds) and is into fixing infrastructure, and fairer trade. War Is not the answer to anything.

I hate to tell you this but you're wrong about trump. He's a war monger.

He has said we're at war with isis. That we have give up things to wage the war. Probably more of our freedoms.

Here is trump saying we have to bomb the shit out of isis then send Exxon in to take over their oil fields. Then he would send our troops in to protect those oil fields. Sounds a lot like what the bush boy did in Iraq :

DONALD TRUMP: 'I would bomb the s--- out of' ISIS - Yahoo Finance

In this article he says he will bomb Iraq but he doesn't know that isis doesn't control oil fields in Iraq. He says he will institute communism with the oil fields in this article. He says that the American government will get the profits from the oil fields and then funnel it to "take care" of veterans. trump also says he will use American ground troops to do it all. So more warmongering for oil.

So trump is a now saying he will do what communists and socialists do.

Military analysts fact check Donald Trump on bombing oil fields - CNNPolitics.com

Notice he says nothing about destroying isis beyond oil. Hummmm. Seems to me he has no plan with isis beyond stealing oil for either the private American oil companies or for the American government. The man lies so much and changes what he says so often it's hard to keep up with all the lies and flip flops.

The man doesn't care about those who are living under isis rule in Syria or Iraq. He doesn't care about the refugee problem beyond saying they're all terrorists and shouldn't be allowed to come here. He doesn't care about putting an end to isis. All he cares about is war for oil and the money from it.

We went thought that with the bush boy already. Do you really want to have to do it again? And where will the money come from to wage this war?

I don't expect taxes to be raised to actually be responsible and not borrow more to force on future generations to pay. While the rich get much richer off that oil everyone else will suffer.

buc there will be no mexicans...trump is building that wall...remember

Yeah, I hope he remembers to build doors in those walls so we can get the millions of illegals entrenched here out.
Dont worry.

Once the jobs dry up they will self deport

There's no such thing as self deport.
What?
Like that guy that delf deported back to mexico for cheap healthcare. Then we let the ILLEGAL back in. Yes, there is such a thing as self deportation. The best kind, actually. Make them people leave on their own. Then, we aint got to fuck with it.

What we would expect from a Trump administration

Lower taxes on billionaires, lower wages and benefits and demands that workers work harder for less

what exactly is it you want, more people back to work or people in work getting paid more? What is your priority?

So who gets your vote? Hillary or Bernie?

Neither as of now, can't do Bernie although I like some of his ideas, but communism follows too much socialism, and cant' do Hillary right now as she is a war monger, right now the only one who stands a chance for my vote is Trump only due to the fact he believes more in diplomacy than war (so it sounds) and is into fixing infrastructure, and fairer trade. War Is not the answer to anything.

I hate to tell you this but you're wrong about trump. He's a war monger.

He has said we're at war with isis. That we have give up things to wage the war. Probably more of our freedoms.

Here is trump saying we have to bomb the shit out of isis then send Exxon in to take over their oil fields. Then he would send our troops in to protect those oil fields. Sounds a lot like what the bush boy did in Iraq :

DONALD TRUMP: 'I would bomb the s--- out of' ISIS - Yahoo Finance
Military analysts fact check Donald Trump on bombing oil fields - CNNPolitics.com

This is not what he said on debates, this is like a nightmare, just take the country, there is no Iraq, we will protect the oil fields , looks like he's out, who do the Gop think they are, Rand Paul was the only one with common sense. The female wanted to put Putin back in the box, and Christy had no problem shooting a Russian plane down. Who do we think we are?

Is there anyone running who doesn't want to fight?

It does concern me with Trump, I mean his buddies are elites, the rich hang out together. He may not need their money now, but he is rich , do we think he wants to have less money. The elites play games with each other to see who can get richer. Trump did grow up in a wealthy family, I'm not sure he understands or cares about us little peons, (the average middle income is between 50-60 grand a year), he can not relate to that kind of life.

I don't think the answer if necessarily raising wages , GM workers kept striking themselves right out of a job.
wow, talk about crappolla. What exactly is the solution? Does Hillary have one? what is it, I haven't heard one yet.

BTW, Trump has one. have you listened? If not, would you like me to get you his web site that has it?

With so-called 'free trade', black market labor, abused H1-B immigrant labor, corporate cheating and corruption of our government, and the export of our STEM professions, we are seeing the collapse of the Middle Class in this country.

And all the political whores can do is cast blame while they are all responsible in one way or another for destroying the consumer market which was the American Middle Class.

We are led by ideological morons who are taking us to the historical grave yard.

H1-B visa has been abused by greedy American business corporate for a long time. Create their own shortages when there are lots of unemployed qualified American workers. This is direct threat to all American high earners...... And it's going to get worse. I'm not sure how we can stop this.

Grassley, Durbin Push for H-1B and L-1 Visa Reforms | Chuck Grassley

Forum List

Back