Trump threatened to attack Moscow if Russia invaded Ukraine !

better late than never eh fagot ?
How's it feel having an ex POTUS, even a fake one like Trump being an asseater to a human piece of garbage like Putin, jerkoff?

Btw, didn't do too well in the spelling final on that GED exam, right Ace?

How's it feel having an ex POTUS, even a fake one like Trump being an asseater to a human piece of garbage like Putin, jerkoff?

Btw, didn't do too well in the spelling final on that GED exam, right Ace?
Why is Biden still buying Russian oil?

Come on Kaz, don't tell me you are a Trump Humper and you believe everything Trump tells you. Do you realize what would have happened if Trump would have bombed Moscow?

Chill, I've never humped Trump and no, I don't believe everything he says.

So seriously, that's your standard. You hump Biden and believe everything he says. What the fuck is wrong with you, anyway? You have mind of a child. Unfortunately not in a good way

Supposedly….

He sure as hell never said it publicly.

In public he licks Putler’s balls
Only you and your fellow Marxist Comrade Co-conspirators would think that. Don't you and Putin have another Dirty Dossier to write for 2024, or shouldn't you and Hillary Clinton get busy spying on President Trump?

Maybe Putin can give another $145 Million to Bill and Hillary to approve even more purchasing or United States Uranium.

Get busy on that Comrade.

Didn’t need to, had Trump by the balls.
How? What benefits did Putin get under Trump?

Was it the dozens of sanctions Trump put on Putin and Russia?

Was it when Trump shut down his pipeline to Europe that your Vegetable Messiah gave to Putin?

List how Putin benefitted.

It has nothing to do with who is president. It is everything to do with Putin and his paranoia, the man is psychotic.
Yeah, it's just a coincidence that Putin waited until a weak demented bureaucrat was occupying the White House, huh.

Turtleshit, I bet that sounded good when you said it in your head. Now that you have actually posted that bullshit for everyone to read, try reading it out loud and see how it sounds.
Your usual insulting and meaningless comment when confronted with the FACTS?

Comeon you can do better.

It has nothing to do with who is president. It is everything to do with Putin and his paranoia, the man is psychotic.
So this psychosis is a recent development? Was he psychotic when he sent forces into Crimea? Did that psychosis clear up from January 2017 to Jan 2021? Now it flared up again?

1646153564978.png

There has never been anyone elected for any position in the history of America that was dumber and more corrupt than Trump……
Did Trump ever express concern that Guam could capsize?

You want dumb, here you go......

...and your dumbass believed that. Smfh.
International diplomacy is a bit easier when the other nations' leaders think the American leader is at least a little crazy and willing to act. Now, obviously the Peace President didn't have to act, but the other leaders were convinced by the American media that he was ready to pull the nuclear trigger if any of them so much as looked at him sideways.

Forum List

Back