Trump threatened to attack Moscow if Russia invaded Ukraine !

As the Russian leader prepared to invade Ukraine, the leader of the Republican Party had only praise for Vladimir Putin.

Donald Trump has a history of supporting Putin ever since the Russian helped Trump win the 2016 Presidential election. So, it is no big surprise that Trump would have high praise for what Putin is doing as the latter prepared for a European war that could rival WWII in its severity.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine, of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said.

“So Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. … Here’s a guy who’s very savvy. … I know him very well. Very, very well,” Trump added.

Trump's comments were made on Tuesday. Russia invaded Ukraine the next day.

Trump's comments have been endorsed by the Republican leadership by virtue of their silence.

And now there is further evidence that Trump is the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.

The New York Post reports, "Former President Donald Trump is the overwhelming favorite for the GOP nomination in the 2024 presidential election, according to the results of a straw poll announced Sunday.

"Trump got 59 percent of the vote in a straw poll conducted at the Conservative Political Action Conference‘s meeting in Orlando, Fla., beating out Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by 31 percentage points."

Can the Republican Party sink any lower.

The forum's Republicans will not respond to the issues contained in this report. Republicans do not talk about what their party is doing, and they certainly don't talk about Trump.

Yet they want him as President again. They can't explain why because they are educationally challenged and completely uninformed.
And yet, Putin didn't invade ANY country while Trump was President....only while Barry Hussein and your Vegetable Messiah were in office.

Seems odd.

ABC News re ported, "Trump has long expressed an admiration for Putin, saying on Tuesday that as president, he got along "great" with the Russian leader."

"He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he's a tough cookie, got a lot of great charm and a lot of pride," Trump said. "And he loves his country, you know? He loves his country."

It's true. The Republican has always been in total agreement with the communist dictator.

Concerning Russia's interference in our 2016 election, President Trump sided with Putin in July 2018. He "declined to endorse the US government’s assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn’t “see any reason why” Russia would be responsible," CNN reports.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said during a joint news conference in Helsinki.

Iran is a sworn enemy of the U.S. and the West. Iran is a Russian ally. The Iranian nuclear agreement (known as the JCPOA) was an agreement between Iran and the six major powers. It permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon.

President Trump destroyed the agreement in May 2018.

The Republican Party which lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency during a span of two years (2018 to 2020) while under Trump's leadership is expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.

As the Russian leader prepared to invade Ukraine, the leader of the Republican Party had only praise for Vladimir Putin.

Donald Trump has a history of supporting Putin ever since the Russian helped Trump win the 2016 Presidential election. So, it is no big surprise that Trump would have high praise for what Putin is doing as the latter prepared for a European war that could rival WWII in its severity.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine, of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said.

“So Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. … Here’s a guy who’s very savvy. … I know him very well. Very, very well,” Trump added.

Trump's comments were made on Tuesday. Russia invaded Ukraine the next day.

Trump's comments have been endorsed by the Republican leadership by virtue of their silence.

And now there is further evidence that Trump is the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.

The New York Post reports, "Former President Donald Trump is the overwhelming favorite for the GOP nomination in the 2024 presidential election, according to the results of a straw poll announced Sunday.

"Trump got 59 percent of the vote in a straw poll conducted at the Conservative Political Action Conference‘s meeting in Orlando, Fla., beating out Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by 31 percentage points."

Can the Republican Party sink any lower.

The forum's Republicans will not respond to the issues contained in this report. Republicans do not talk about what their party is doing, and they certainly don't talk about Trump.

Yet they want him as President again. They can't explain why because they are educationally challenged and completely uninformed.
So you honestly believe that means Trump supports Putin? You have to be a Biden supporter.

ABC News re ported, "Trump has long expressed an admiration for Putin, saying on Tuesday that as president, he got along "great" with the Russian leader."

"He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he's a tough cookie, got a lot of great charm and a lot of pride," Trump said. "And he loves his country, you know? He loves his country."

It's true. The Republican has always been in total agreement with the communist dictator.

Concerning Russia's interference in our 2016 election, President Trump sided with Putin in July 2018. He "declined to endorse the US government’s assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn’t “see any reason why” Russia would be responsible," CNN reports.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said during a joint news conference in Helsinki.

Iran is a sworn enemy of the U.S. and the West. Iran is a Russian ally. The Iranian nuclear agreement (known as the JCPOA) was an agreement between Iran and the six major powers. It permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon.

The Republican Party which lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency during a span of two years (2018 to 2020) while under Trump's leadership is expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.
Trump never said he was in total agreement with Putin. You did. Propaganda parrot.

And the journalist got it from whom, Trump?

Your first post mentioned Trump recalled this by reviewing his conversations with Putin while at Mara Largo
If I'm not mistaken, those are the records still missing that the national archives are still looking for to retrieve.

Trump just might have given himself an opening for a criminal charge for stealing gvt records, and maybe even a perjury charge for claiming he didn't have those records to give back to the National archives.

No way of knowing if it's truthful or not, without the records either.

Quite convenient for Trump to make such a claim.

And why was he rereading communications between him and Putin at Mara Largo? To make certain there was nothing compromising in them, before he turns the records over?

Seriously!!!

And yet, Putin didn't invade ANY country while Trump was President....only while Barry Hussein and your Vegetable Messiah were in office.
Ever since Putin helped Trump get elected the two have been allies. Putin had no intention of making Trump look bad because Trump was giving Putin everything he wanted. See post #182.

Oh no---Trump got along with PUTIN at their one meeting.
EYES ROLL....

Ever since Putin helped Trump get elected the two have been allies. Putin had no intention of making Trump look bad because Trump was giving Putin everything he wanted. See post #182.
Funny how you think $100K in random Facebook ads defeated Hitlery and her $1 BILLION warchest.

Moron.

and yor dumb ass believed the Russian collusion ...... yeah ... i do believe Trump said exactly that ... it sounds like something he would say .... Obama sent blankets ...Trump sent missiles .
Lol… you're an idiot.

From your first link:

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want,” Trump said in an interview on Sunday with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on “This Week.”

“Well, he’s already there, isn’t he?” Stephanopoulos responded, in a reference to Crimea, which Putin took from Ukraine in early 2014.

Trump said: “OK – well, he’s there in a certain way. But I’m not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you’re talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he’s going away. He takes Crimea.”

So you brought a link that didn't say Trump was in cahoots with Putin to take over Ukraine. Quite the opposite, it said Trump clearly said he wouldn't on his watch.

And your second link had nothing to do with your bullshit claim.

Thanks for going to all that work to prove you are a lying sack of shit Superbadbrutha :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
The only liar is your God Trump Humper and all you weak ass Trumpets.

Forum List

Back