Trump threatened to attack Moscow if Russia invaded Ukraine !

I'm saying you're a liar. President Trump never supported Russia.
He supported Putin and a half a trillion dollars worth of oil in the Kara sea. Trump supported himself and his personal interests. Still does.

Trump said Putin did “an amazing job of taking the mantle” when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, “The people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

After the 2016 election, the Trump transition team asked Russia not to retaliate too strongly against new US sanctions imposed by then-President Barack Obama. The sanctions were intended to punish Russia for interfering in the election, but then-Trump aide Michael Flynn asked the Russian ambassador not to escalate the situation so they could have a good relationship once Trump took over.

Days before his inauguration, Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he was open to lifting sanctions on Russia. He said: “If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” Putin has tried for years to persuade the US and European countries to end crippling sanctions on Russia’s economy.

Now come on Trump Humper and tell us how all this isn't true.
From your first link:

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want,” Trump said in an interview on Sunday with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on “This Week.”

“Well, he’s already there, isn’t he?” Stephanopoulos responded, in a reference to Crimea, which Putin took from Ukraine in early 2014.

Trump said: “OK – well, he’s there in a certain way. But I’m not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you’re talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he’s going away. He takes Crimea.”

So you brought a link that didn't say Trump was in cahoots with Putin to take over Ukraine. Quite the opposite, it said Trump clearly said he wouldn't on his watch.

And your second link had nothing to do with your bullshit claim.

Thanks for going to all that work to prove you are a lying sack of shit Superbadbrutha :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Nuclear threat???? Do you really think Russia would fire a nuclear missile, if the answer is yes you are dumber than you look.
Putin told the world all his troops on the Ukrainian border was just a military training exercise, not an invasion force.

Putin is a nutjob, and so are you.

Veggie Joe threatened Ukraine with holding up US aide unless they fired an investigator looking into the corruption of the company paying his crackhead son millions for a no-show job.
That prosecutor was fired for NOT prosecuting corruption, DOPE.

Well, when Clinton got Ukraine to give up their nukes and completely defang themselves against Russia, he promised security assurances. To my knowledge we never backed away from that commitment, so something gave Putin the confidence that we would not honor it while Biden was president.

He wasn't building up an invasion force, numb nuts. You idiots just can't admit Biden is a weak little bitch.
Gee, why would Trump say that? He's either lying thru his ass as usual or Putin hinted to Trump of his plans & for once Trump kept his fucking big mouth shut.

So how about we ask your boy who he informed that Putin may be planning to invade Ukraine. Of how about we ask members of his administratikn like Gen. Milley or John Kelly if your man Trump shared this little tidbit?

I'm saying you're a liar. President Trump never supported Russia.
As the Russian leader prepared to invade Ukraine, the leader of the Republican Party had only praise for Vladimir Putin.

Donald Trump has a history of supporting Putin ever since the Russian helped Trump win the 2016 Presidential election. So, it is no big surprise that Trump would have high praise for what Putin is doing as the latter prepared for a European war that could rival WWII in its severity.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine, of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said.

“So Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. … Here’s a guy who’s very savvy. … I know him very well. Very, very well,” Trump added.

Trump's comments were made on Tuesday. Russia invaded Ukraine the next day.

Trump's comments have been endorsed by the Republican leadership by virtue of their silence.

And now there is further evidence that Trump is the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.

The New York Post reports, "Former President Donald Trump is the overwhelming favorite for the GOP nomination in the 2024 presidential election, according to the results of a straw poll announced Sunday.

"Trump got 59 percent of the vote in a straw poll conducted at the Conservative Political Action Conference‘s meeting in Orlando, Fla., beating out Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by 31 percentage points."

Can the Republican Party sink any lower.

The forum's Republicans will not respond to the issues contained in this report. Republicans do not talk about what their party is doing, and they certainly don't talk about Trump.

Yet they want him as President again. They can't explain why because they are educationally challenged and completely uninformed.

Forum List

Back