Trump threatening to shut down O'care, breaking the law

Really? What "law" did they break? Please be specific and quote credible sources.

Tell you what skippy....YOU tell me where in the US Constitution it allows the government to impose MANDATORY FINANCIAL BURDENS on citizens for medical care......(and please be specific and paraphrase exact parts).....

And I'll tell you what law(s) were broken.
Ummm technically the financial burden is a tax and must be paid. So says SCOTUS. But that has nothing to do with bail outs. Those aren't mandated anyplace.

He really doesn't get it. He thinks he's some kind of fucking monarch. He's just a goon from Queens who inherited a lot of money from his father and then blew it. (He thanks his lucky stars that the Russians saved his ass. But I digress:.......)

Trump threatens to end insurance payments if no healthcare bill

JULY 29, 2017 / 3:16 PM / 2 HOURS AGO

"""In a Twitter message on Saturday, Trump said "if a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!"

The first part of Trump's tweet appeared to be referring to the approximately $8 billion in cost-sharing reduction subsidies paid by the federal government to insurers to lower the price of health coverage for low-income individuals.

The second part of the tweet appeared to be a threat to end the employer contribution for members of Congress and their staffs who were moved from the normal federal employee healthcare benefits program onto the Obamacare insurance exchanges as part of the 2010 healthcare law."""

It's time for Ryan to grow a pair and remind Trump that the H. or Rep. prepares the Federal Budget, and along with the Senate can stripe the White House of its funds.

So who would have to sign the legislation to make it law?

Really? What "law" did they break? Please be specific and quote credible sources.

Tell you what skippy....YOU tell me where in the US Constitution it allows the government to impose MANDATORY FINANCIAL BURDENS on citizens for medical care......(and please be specific and paraphrase exact parts).....

And I'll tell you what law(s) were broken.

Art. I, Sec. 8, clause 1 and confirmed by the Robert's Court.

And in doing so he violated Article 1, Section 9, Clause 4, and Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3.

He really doesn't get it. He thinks he's some kind of fucking monarch. He's just a goon from Queens who inherited a lot of money from his father and then blew it. (He thanks his lucky stars that the Russians saved his ass. But I digress:.......)

"""In a Twitter message on Saturday, Trump said "if a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!"

The first part of Trump's tweet appeared to be referring to the approximately $8 billion in cost-sharing reduction subsidies paid by the federal government to insurers to lower the price of health coverage for low-income individuals.

The second part of the tweet appeared to be a threat to end the employer contribution for members of Congress and their staffs who were moved from the normal federal employee healthcare benefits program onto the Obamacare insurance exchanges as part of the 2010 healthcare law."""

It's time for Ryan to grow a pair and remind Trump that the H. or Rep. prepares the Federal Budget, and along with the Senate can stripe the White House of its funds.

Of course Trump wouldn't sign it, the veto could be overridden.

More assumptions, LMAO.

BTW you do know the suit Trump ask for a delayed decision on was filed by congress, right?

Last edited:

More assumptions, LMAO.

BTW you do know the suit Trump ask for a delayed decision on was filed by congress, right?

The Buck Stop where?

More assumptions, LMAO.

The Buck Stop where?

:wtf:You do know the government and congress can enter into a consent decree and make those payment illegal because congress has never appropriated money for it. Like you said they control they purse strings.

Neither of which are illegal try again dumb ass.

It's not so much as that it's illegal - more accurately, it's simply not something the Presdient has the power to do.

I wouldn't think he has the power to do it, either. So since Reince Preibus couldn't stop Trump from tweeting lies and bullshit, I wonder how Kelly is going to handle Trump's fits and tweets. I give him 6 weeks before he goes all Rex Tillerson on him.

Trump Threatens Congressional Health Insurance Benefits

It seems the language of the law says he can turn off the csr for congress at least. So is he still an idiot who thinks he is a monarch?

Forum List

Back