Trump threatens extortion

The only difference between whether or not they actually have something worth revealing is the reaction of the victim. If they have nothing, even though they believe they do, the victim is more likely to simply ignore the threat.

Then go ahead and ignore it. Obviously they are not. So the threat must have some reality to it.

It's not extortion if there was no wrongdoing. An example of extortion is Jessie Jackson. That was Democrat endorsed extortion. In fact he became a very wealthy man through extortion.

No, that's not actually what I said.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What I said was you're projecting since Republicans were the ones who actually held endless investigations and squandered tens of millions of tax payer dollars.
Obviously, you're expressing your support for the Democrats' plan to use the House for their own political gain instead of using it for the good of the nation by trying to justify it with your nonsense of what the Republicans, you claim, once did. What is wrong with you that you keep making statements you are ashamed of?
And the only one suggesting they will crank up bogus investigations — is you, projecting that on me.

I didn’t say that — you did.

Which revealed you were projecting since that’s exactly why Republicans did while Bill Clinton was president and then again while Obama was president.

What investigations did Republicans have while DumBama was in office?
LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
LOLOL

What else can I do with such s stupid question??

Are you mentally blocking out the 4 years and 8 separate investigations into Benghazi?

Or are you just mental?

1233796371590.gif

Obviously, you're expressing your support for the Democrats' plan to use the House for their own political gain instead of using it for the good of the nation by trying to justify it with your nonsense of what the Republicans, you claim, once did. What is wrong with you that you keep making statements you are ashamed of?
And the only one suggesting they will crank up bogus investigations — is you, projecting that on me.

Which revealed you were projecting since that’s exactly why Republicans did while Bill Clinton was president and then again while Obama was president.

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
fast n furious, Benghazi- 8 separate committee investigations, IRS Lois Lerner gate, IRAN deal, Clinton email ..... etc etc etc

And which one of these had an outside independent investigation?

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
fast n furious, Benghazi- 8 separate committee investigations, IRS Lois Lerner gate, IRAN deal, Clinton email ..... etc etc etc
Unfuckingbelievable. :eusa_doh:

”What investigations did Republicans have while DumBama was in office?”

2s0blvo.jpg

Actually , Clinton was guilty of sexually harassing Paula Corbin Jones and paid her off.
no, he was not found guilty... the court dismissed the case... the money she was paid, was to stop her from taking the Republicans funding her lawyers, appealing that Court decision for dismissal.

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748

It doesn’t fucking matter, ya fruit loop dingus. You proved to be rightarded enough to actually ask, “What investigations did Republicans have while DumBama was in office?”

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748

there was no need for one, Obama did not fire any investigator like Trump did, with Comey

LOLOLOL

You crack me up. You don't even know what investigations might pop up -- yet here you are, already claiming they'll be "squandering tax payer money." But you do reveal more than you intend. Was "harassing the president and driving his approval ratings down" the reason Republicans re-opened Whitewater? And then parlayed that into endless investigations like travelgate, filegate, vincefostergate, etc...

Nah, it is most certainly you who's swallowed the Kool-Aid. Every last drop.
So what you're saying is that you approve of opening investigations in the House for harassing the President and improving Democrats' chances in 2020, a clear abuse of power and a waste of taxpayer money, and this leads you to make up lies about the President threatening national security. In post after post you reveal to us that you have no idea why you hate the President so much.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What I said was you're projecting since Republicans were the ones who actually held endless investigations and squandered tens of millions of tax payer dollars.

Actually , Clinton was guilty of sexually harassing Paula Corbin Jones and paid her off.

Executives in the Private Sector- where Trump came from- are traditionally fired on the spot for such a transgression.
Bullshit. Her case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. After she lost, she filed an appeal and that’s when Clinton paid her to go away, accepting the money only, with no admission of guilt from Clinton.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing to say.

LOLOLOL

You crack me up. You don't even know what investigations might pop up -- yet here you are, already claiming they'll be "squandering tax payer money." But you do reveal more than you intend. Was "harassing the president and driving his approval ratings down" the reason Republicans re-opened Whitewater? And then parlayed that into endless investigations like travelgate, filegate, vincefostergate, etc...

Nah, it is most certainly you who's swallowed the Kool-Aid. Every last drop.
So what you're saying is that you approve of opening investigations in the House for harassing the President and improving Democrats' chances in 2020, a clear abuse of power and a waste of taxpayer money, and this leads you to make up lies about the President threatening national security. In post after post you reveal to us that you have no idea why you hate the President so much.
icon_rolleyes.gif

This investigation is up to 40 million and still nothing but process crimes that had nothing to do with the election or Russian involvement in it.

Other investigations in the past had evidence of possible wrong doing. This investigation was started over Trump making a joke during the debates and Papa-Dop getting drunk at a bar in Europe and shooting off his mouth. That's it.
"that had nothing to do with the election or Russian involvement in it."

Well that's not true. Mueller's latest target appears to be Jerome Corsi and his purported connections with Roger Stone and WikiLeaks releasing Podesta's emails.

Of course, the man is facing a lifetime in jail for things he did prior to joining the Trump campaign, and was told to create some BS on Trump for a lesser sentence. Gee, what are the choices here?
Rightard... Stone’s actions occurred after he was with Trump’s campaign, not before. And now there’s evidence coming out that he spoke with Tiny directly the day after learning that Wikileaks was preparing to dump Podesta’s email on the Internet.

The only difference between whether or not they actually have something worth revealing is the reaction of the victim. If they have nothing, even though they believe they do, the victim is more likely to simply ignore the threat.

Then go ahead and ignore it. Obviously they are not. So the threat must have some reality to it.

It's not extortion if there was no wrongdoing. An example of extortion is Jessie Jackson. That was Democrat endorsed extortion. In fact he became a very wealthy man through extortion.
If you loved your country more than you loved Tiny, then you’d be pissed at him for not releasing what you believe to be illegal activities conducted by Democrats.

Does this mean that Trump is going to prove, once and for all, that Obama is not a US citizen?

It isn't that Obama isn't a US citizen...it's that he lied about NOT being one when he was a student trying to scam the things that foreign students get from American colleges!

Trump just took a thumping from the Dems in the last election

If he had damaging information on the Dems he would have used it before the election

Who took a worse "thumping" in his first mid-term elections...Trump...Obama or Clinton?
Between federal, state, and gubernatorial elections, Democrats have gained over 400 seats since Trump became president. How many did Republicans gain during Obama first two years in office?

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748

there was no need for one, Obama did not fire any investigator like Trump did, with Comey

Comey was fired at the behest of Rod Rosenstein as well as Chuck U. Schumer who called for Comey's resignation.

After Comey was fired, the disgraced former FBI director robbed the American public by accepting a government paid plane ride. The President was pissed to see private citizens abusing the taxpayers

Does this mean that Trump is going to prove, once and for all, that Obama is not a US citizen?

It isn't that Obama isn't a US citizen...it's that he lied about NOT being one when he was a student trying to scam the things that foreign students get from American colleges!
lying con tool, everyone knows you have zero proof to back that up.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

lying con tool, everyone knows you have zero proof to back that up.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Gee, why do you think Barry's college records are guarded like nuclear launch codes, Faun? They don't want anyone to GET the proof of the scams he was running back then.

that's a PROVEN LIE....

he never applied for a Fullbright grant as the rightwing lying propaganda stated... the college they claimed he did such from, he was an undergrad at, and Fullbight grants were only given to graduate students.... it was easily dismissed as a lie.

Comey was fired at the behest of Rod Rosenstein as well as Chuck U. Schumer who called for Comey's resignation.

After Comey was fired, the disgraced former FBI director robbed the American public by accepting a government paid plane ride. The President was pissed to see private citizens abusing the taxpayers
Not according to Trump. Trump said it was his decision...

”What I did is, I was going to fire Comey. My decision. It was not —“

... and that it was not based on Rosenstein’s recommendation...

”Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.”

Forum List

Back