Trump threatens extortion

No, that's not actually what I said.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What I said was you're projecting since Republicans were the ones who actually held endless investigations and squandered tens of millions of tax payer dollars.
Obviously, you're expressing your support for the Democrats' plan to use the House for their own political gain instead of using it for the good of the nation by trying to justify it with your nonsense of what the Republicans, you claim, once did. What is wrong with you that you keep making statements you are ashamed of?
And the only one suggesting they will crank up bogus investigations — is you, projecting that on me.

I didn’t say that — you did.

Which revealed you were projecting since that’s exactly why Republicans did while Bill Clinton was president and then again while Obama was president.
Which is your way of supporting the political misuse of the House by the Democrats.
And still, the only one suggesting that is you.

The only one assuming any investigation Democrats start will be bogus, is again you.
More accurately, the only one denying it is you.
Of course I'm denying what you're falsely ascribing to me.

Talk about lying. The reason she continued to go after Clinton was because he offered her money with no apology. Had he manned up and apologized, Lewinski would have never been investigated.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You dumbfuck, a) she filed her appeal before he offered to settle. He only offered to settle after she filed for an appeal to make her go away; b) why would he apologize for something he said he didn’t do? And c) you’re beyond help if you think Lewinsky wouldn’t have been investigated under any circumstance. Once Linda Tripp put that ball in motion, there was no stopping it.

Lewinsky was only brought up to prove that Clinton had a record of taking advantage of subordinates. Since he lied about Jones and she had no way to prove it, they set sails to prove it with other people.

On August 29, 1997, Jones' attorneys Davis and Cammarata asked to resign from the case, believing the settlement offer they had secured, which Jones refused, was the appropriate way to end the case.[14] Jones had reportedly told her lawyers she wanted an apology from Clinton, in addition to a settlement.[15] In September, Judge Wright accepted their request.[10]

Paula Jones - Wikipedia
Again … why would Clinton apologize for something he maintains he never did? Would you apologize for something you never did?

Problem is he did do it. He only met Jones one time, and that was when he had a state trooper usher her into a hotel room. She thought her work as a state employee was recognized by the Governor. Boy was she wrong. So if Bill didn't want her for sexual reasons, WTF would he invite her into a hotel room?
According to you, he did it. She couldn't prove he did it. Her claims in court fell apart under scrutiny.

How about the woman who claims trump raped her when she was 13? Do you believe her too? Or do you need to know the party of the accused to make that determination?

Her claim fell apart because there was no way to prove it. Lord knows how many times he's done that in the past. But that's the same thing he thought about Lewinsky: nobody in the room but him and her. So if he did that with Lewinsky, that gives Jones's claims more merit. And you failed to answer the question: if Clinton didn't summon Jones on behalf of her work, and not sex, what did he want with her?

It doesn't really matter. Mueller appears to be heading towards some resolution, and it's going to have something about Trump and Russia finances, and it appears Mueller has some email chain tying Assange-Corsi-StoneANDManafort, and the chain from Assange to the KGB is already done

The only ones giving a shit about search warrants are going to be the dwindling Trump base.

i suspect another empty threat from Trump

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."

Are republican men turned on by Trump?
How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood:
From boasting about the size of his penis on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. His behavior also seems to have struck a chord with some male voters.
But our research suggests that Trump is not necessarily attracting male supporters who are as confidently masculine as the president presents himself to be. Instead, Trump appears to appeal more to men who are secretly insecure about their manhood. We call this the “fragile masculinity hypothesis.”
And an example of this is found right here on this board Lots of fragile republicans

Obviously, you're expressing your support for the Democrats' plan to use the House for their own political gain instead of using it for the good of the nation by trying to justify it with your nonsense of what the Republicans, you claim, once did. What is wrong with you that you keep making statements you are ashamed of?
And the only one suggesting they will crank up bogus investigations — is you, projecting that on me.

Which revealed you were projecting since that’s exactly why Republicans did while Bill Clinton was president and then again while Obama was president.

What investigations did Republicans have while DumBama was in office?
LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
fast n furious, Benghazi- 8 separate committee investigations, IRS Lois Lerner gate, IRAN deal, Clinton email ..... etc etc etc
Not one of these, of course, was an investigation of Obama, but the Democrats are giddy with excitement over all the investigations they are planning to launch against the President, most especially going after his tax returns.

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
fast n furious, Benghazi- 8 separate committee investigations, IRS Lois Lerner gate, IRAN deal, Clinton email ..... etc etc etc
Not one of these, of course, was an investigation of Obama, but the Democrats are giddy with excitement over all the investigations they are planning to launch against the President, most especially going after his tax returns.
And don't leave out Kushner and his children

It doesn't really matter. Mueller appears to be heading towards some resolution, and it's going to have something about Trump and Russia finances, and it appears Mueller has some email chain tying Assange-Corsi-StoneANDManafort, and the chain from Assange to the KGB is already done

Ohhhh, so that's how Russia cheated our election.

So what you're saying is that you approve of opening investigations in the House for harassing the President and improving Democrats' chances in 2020, a clear abuse of power and a waste of taxpayer money, and this leads you to make up lies about the President threatening national security. In post after post you reveal to us that you have no idea why you hate the President so much.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What I said was you're projecting since Republicans were the ones who actually held endless investigations and squandered tens of millions of tax payer dollars.

BENGHAZI !!!
The Republicans in the House did not launch investigations of Obama, but all the Democrats have been able talk about is how they are going to use the House to harass the President with investigations that serve no other purpose than the political interests, such as going after his tax returns.

i suspect another empty threat from Trump

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."
Its not extortion its simple facts. He can hide their crimes if they stop trying to destroy what America voted for.

Trump is bluffing with a pair of threes
lol mmk. We know there is classified info the GOP wants him to declassify so I hope the democrats try something,they obviously still don't comprehend they aren't dealing with a typical politician
They know full and well they're dealing with a lying world class scumbag Problem is dotards eat his crap up

no it's how Trump conspired with Putin and Assange to obtain information illegally that was used to attempt to influence the election. People will debate whether Trump could have legally one for decades to come. But it's not a legal issue.

You dumbfuck, a) she filed her appeal before he offered to settle. He only offered to settle after she filed for an appeal to make her go away; b) why would he apologize for something he said he didn’t do? And c) you’re beyond help if you think Lewinsky wouldn’t have been investigated under any circumstance. Once Linda Tripp put that ball in motion, there was no stopping it.

Lewinsky was only brought up to prove that Clinton had a record of taking advantage of subordinates. Since he lied about Jones and she had no way to prove it, they set sails to prove it with other people.

On August 29, 1997, Jones' attorneys Davis and Cammarata asked to resign from the case, believing the settlement offer they had secured, which Jones refused, was the appropriate way to end the case.[14] Jones had reportedly told her lawyers she wanted an apology from Clinton, in addition to a settlement.[15] In September, Judge Wright accepted their request.[10]

Paula Jones - Wikipedia
Again … why would Clinton apologize for something he maintains he never did? Would you apologize for something you never did?

Problem is he did do it. He only met Jones one time, and that was when he had a state trooper usher her into a hotel room. She thought her work as a state employee was recognized by the Governor. Boy was she wrong. So if Bill didn't want her for sexual reasons, WTF would he invite her into a hotel room?
According to you, he did it. She couldn't prove he did it. Her claims in court fell apart under scrutiny.

How about the woman who claims trump raped her when she was 13? Do you believe her too? Or do you need to know the party of the accused to make that determination?

Her claim fell apart because there was no way to prove it. Lord knows how many times he's done that in the past. But that's the same thing he thought about Lewinsky: nobody in the room but him and her. So if he did that with Lewinsky, that gives Jones's claims more merit. And you failed to answer the question: if Clinton didn't summon Jones on behalf of her work, and not sex, what did he want with her?
Wrong, as usual. It wasn't just that there was no way to prove it -- some of her claims were flat out proven false. Like her claims that she was passed over for merit increases for rebuffing Clinton's advances. The advances she couldn't prove since there was no corroborating evidence; but her claims of not getting merit increases, which was what she presented as corroborating evidence, was shown in court to be untrue. Every one of her merit increases was provided to the court to demonstrate she was full of shit.

As far as Lewinsky, there never was any evidence he exposed himself in the fashion Jones claimed. So that blows up her case as well.

"And you failed to answer the question: if Clinton didn't summon Jones on behalf of her work, and not sex, what did he want with her?"

That's odd since you didn't answer my questions either. But in answer to yours, since I wasn't there and never got to ask Clinton why, I can only go by that Jones herself said was the explanation, which was that it was common during such events to meet the governor.

no it's how Trump conspired with Putin and Assange to obtain information illegally that was used to attempt to influence the election. People will debate whether Trump could have legally one for decades to come. But it's not a legal issue.
No, actually it is just gossip, not only is it not a legal issue but it is not a factual issue.

icon_rolleyes.gif

BENGHAZI !!!
The Republicans in the House did not launch investigations of Obama, but all the Democrats have been able talk about is how they are going to use the House to harass the President with investigations that serve no other purpose than the political interests, such as going after his tax returns.

That's exactly right. Exposing the President's tax returns is just a political move designed to harm Trump in the 2020 election cycle. Period.

The IRS has already audited the return, gone over the form with a fine toothed comb. Nothing illegal has gone on, if a single "I" was not dotted or a single "T" not crossed, Lerner would have locked him up in a New York minute.

The point of the revelation is to try and embarrass Trump and win in 2020. But the cost to our system to violate the sacred trust of confidentiality that the IRS is supposed to stand for would be enormous. The amount of voluntary compliance will plummet as people would start to get concerned about their own tax returns being made public.

The proposed move by the Democrats will cost the government tens of billions every year

No, actually it is just gossip, not only is it not a legal issue but it is not a factual issue.
We shall see, shan't we. lOL

Paula Jones - Wikipedia

Wrong, as usual. It wasn't just that there was no way to prove it -- some of her claims were flat out proven false. Like her claims that she was passed over for merit increases for rebuffing Clinton's advances. The advances she couldn't prove since there was no corroborating evidence; but her claims of not getting merit increases, which was what she presented as corroborating evidence, was shown in court to be untrue. Every one of her merit increases was provided to the court to demonstrate she was full of shit.

As far as Lewinsky, there never was any evidence he exposed himself in the fashion Jones claimed. So that blows up her case as well.

"And you failed to answer the question: if Clinton didn't summon Jones on behalf of her work, and not sex, what did he want with her?"

That's odd since you didn't answer my questions either. But in answer to yours, since I wasn't there and never got to ask Clinton why, I can only go by that Jones herself said was the explanation, which was that it was common during such events to meet the governor.

Really? It's common for a sitting governor to have the state patrol usher a young girl into a hotel room? I don't recall any Governor in my state doing that.

And this information that influenced the election was what exactly?

I wonder if there was collusion between the Clintons, the Bushes and NBC to spring the "Access Hollywood" tape at the last possible moment in an attempt to rig the election.

NBC and the Bushes certainly knew about the tape years before and timed its release to do damage to Donald Trump's quest for the White House. If it was a serious question about his ability to do the job , they would have released it in 2015, so the people could see the important information. But they didn't, and it benefit Hillary mightily. When did she learn about it, and was this collusion. Should she be locked up for it/

icon_rolleyes.gif

BENGHAZI !!!
"The Republicans in the House did not launch investigations of Obama"

How look ^^^ yet another rightard with failing memory of the Obama years....

And I don't care how brain-dead you cons are, how the fuck do you manage to mentally block out all of the Benghazi investigations?? By the time Republicans were done after 4 years of endless investigations, they held 8 independent investigations into Benghazi -- 6 of which were launched by Republicans in the House....
Benghazi Investigation #1...
Benghazi Investigation #2...
  • Senate investigation
Benghazi Investigation #3...
  • Senate investigation
Benghazi Investigation #4...
Benghazi Investigation #5...
Benghazi Investigation #6...
Benghazi Investigation #7...
Benghazi Investigation #8...

… thanks for proving for the forum that you're nothing but another lying con tool for the conservative agenda.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
what are you talking about??

LOLOLOL

An expected reply.

View attachment 231748
what are you talking about??
I am repeating what the Democrats in the House are saying.

Forum List

Back