Trump threatens extortion

Imagine John Gotti pointing to the convictions of all his underlings and saying, "See? It's a witch hunt!" :lol:

Trump thinks releasing the classified FISA warrants against all his fellow crooks will somehow hurt the Democrats!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

The President is the one who is holding the warrants, and a number of key Liberals have already seen them.

Mueller has presumably seen them, no? And Comey?

They should be welcoming it if they think its a bluff.

i suspect another empty threat from Trump

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."

How is this "extortion"? If Mueller and the libs have nothing to hide, why would they care about this at all?
Since when does a president of the U.S. release classified documents to the public in order to get even with his political opponents?

Trump didn't release a damn thing.

And if his political opponents have nothing to hide, they should be welcoming the President's suggestion
Actually, he already has. But I’m talking about this latest threat of his.

I notice you don’t want to answer...

Since when does a president of the U.S. release classified documents to the public in order to get even with his political opponents?

Imagine John Gotti pointing to the convictions of all his underlings and saying, "See? It's a witch hunt!" :lol:

Apples and spaceships.
Nope. Dapper Don is acting just like a mobster of a criminal organization. He is trying the prosecutor in the public square. He's running scared. Very scared.

The list of people who are regretting ever having a connection to Dapper Don grows longer every week.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."
Those documents are probably soaked in hooker urine.
According to the libs that’s a good thing. Remember Stormy, wasn’t she Vogues woman of the year? What do you have against hard working hookers that support their kids.

Last edited:

How is this "extortion"? If Mueller and the libs have nothing to hide, why would they care about this at all?
Since the libs militarise our fbi, cia dea and whatever 3 letter agency’s to rig an election and overthrow our legally elected Persident. Release it all President Trump. By the way, you’re not used to a Republican playing the game like a democrat are you.

Since the libs militarise our fbi, cia dea and whatever 3 letter agency’s to rig an election and overthrow our legally elected Persident. Release it all President Trump. By the way, you’re not used to a Republican playing the game like a democrat are you.
No Democrat I know of threatened to compromise national security in an attempt to prevent being investigated. Of whom do you speak?

Apples and spaceships.
Nope. Dapper Don is acting just like a mobster of a criminal organization. He is trying the prosecutor in the public square. He's running scared. Very scared.

The list of people who are regretting ever having a connection to Dapper Don grows longer every week.

The fact that President Trump and Mr. Gotti seem to be similar in immaterial. They both grew up in the neighborhood of Queens in New York City, that's part of that fabled hood's mystique.

No Democrat I know of threatened to compromise national security in an attempt to prevent being investigated. Of whom do you speak?
So you think exposing corrupt practices in the Justice Department threatens national security?

Apples and spaceships.

The fact that President Trump and Mr. Gotti seem to be similar in immaterial. They both grew up in the neighborhood of Queens in New York City, that's part of that fabled hood's mystique.

Gotti grew up in the Bronx.

So you think exposing corrupt practices in the Justice Department threatens national security?
No, I think releasing classified documents for the purpose of getting even with political opponents can. The purpose of declassifying such documents is when doing so no longer exposes national security. Not to blackmail one’s political opponents into not investigating him.

How does this compromise "national security"? There isn't a single bit of corroboration as to the alleged ruination of hotel mattresses at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. The people have a right to know

There are no freaking secrets. The U.S. shares scientific and NASA data freely with the Russians on the Space Station. The only things left to classify are documents related to the dirty tricks the democrat party has been using for decades to fool the American public.

He has no information

Most people engaging in extortion will tip their hand with what they have on you.

Trump is bluffing in claiming he has “devastating” information

Lol, but yet mueller has no evidence and you're making a false claim.
What would make you assume he has no evidence?

If he had evidence he wouldn't be serving up petty perjury process crimes and indictments on personal applications that happened 20-30 years ago. Mueller is desperate now. He has nothing to show. The best he can do is serve up perjuries and hope he can avoid the fallout.
Petty perjury charges is how you get them to plea deal information they have on higher ups.

If Mueller has nothing, he would have folded up his tent months ago
Trump has increased the frequency of his No Collusion chant

Mueller must be hitting close to home

He wouldn't have folded. He would keep on investigating to save face and to pile on the petty process crimes in order to control the perception. The house of cards always falls when its built on sand though.
The Trump presidency is a house of cards

Mueller is ready to start pulling them out one by one

Lol, but yet mueller has no evidence and you're making a false claim.

If he had evidence he wouldn't be serving up petty perjury process crimes and indictments on personal applications that happened 20-30 years ago. Mueller is desperate now. He has nothing to show. The best he can do is serve up perjuries and hope he can avoid the fallout.
Petty perjury charges is how you get them to plea deal information they have on higher ups.

He wouldn't have folded. He would keep on investigating to save face and to pile on the petty process crimes in order to control the perception. The house of cards always falls when its built on sand though.

Except the rug is disappearing under muellers desk. You almost have to feel sorry for someone that desperate.

No, I think releasing classified documents for the purpose of getting even with political opponents can. The purpose of declassifying such documents is when doing so no longer exposes national security. Not to blackmail one’s political opponents into not investigating him.
Trump did the same selective declassification with the Nunes investigation
Only declassify information that is favorable to himself

Except the rug is disappearing under muellers desk. You almost have to feel sorry for someone that desperate.
I don’t see Mueller tweeting in a panic every day

Trump thinks releasing the classified FISA warrants against all his fellow crooks will somehow hurt the Democrats!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

The President is the one who is holding the warrants, and a number of key Liberals have already seen them.

Mueller has presumably seen them, no? And Comey?

They should be welcoming it if they think its a bluff.
When the Congressional hearings start, remember you said this.

"Bring it!"

Forum List

Back