Trump threatens extortion

If he had evidence he wouldn't be serving up petty perjury process crimes and indictments on personal applications that happened 20-30 years ago. Mueller is desperate now. He has nothing to show. The best he can do is serve up perjuries and hope he can avoid the fallout.
Petty perjury charges is how you get them to plea deal information they have on higher ups.

If Mueller has nothing, he would have folded up his tent months ago
Trump has increased the frequency of his No Collusion chant

Mueller must be hitting close to home

He wouldn't have folded. He would keep on investigating to save face and to pile on the petty process crimes in order to control the perception. The house of cards always falls when its built on sand though.
The Trump presidency is a house of cards

Mueller is ready to start pulling them out one by one

Except the rug is disappearing under muellers desk. You almost have to feel sorry for someone that desperate.
I don’t see Mueller tweeting in a panic every day

President Trump doesn't panic at all.

Tweeting and twitter is the way he communicates with the American people.

How is this "extortion"? If Mueller and the libs have nothing to hide, why would they care about this at all?
Since when does a president of the U.S. release classified documents to the public in order to get even with his political opponents?
Since the libs militarise our fbi, cia dea and whatever 3 letter agency’s to rig an election and overthrow our legally elected Persident. Release it all President Trump. By the way, you’re not used to a Republican playing the game like a democrat are you.
No Democrat I know of threatened to compromise national security in an attempt to prevent being investigated. Of whom do you speak?
So you think exposing corrupt practices in the Justice Department threatens national security?
No, I think releasing classified documents for the purpose of getting even with political opponents can. The purpose of declassifying such documents is when doing so no longer exposes national security. Not to blackmail one’s political opponents into not investigating him.

How can it be blackmail if nobody did anything wrong?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Petty perjury charges is how you get them to plea deal information they have on higher ups.

He wouldn't have folded. He would keep on investigating to save face and to pile on the petty process crimes in order to control the perception. The house of cards always falls when its built on sand though.

Except the rug is disappearing under muellers desk. You almost have to feel sorry for someone that desperate.

Twitter is how Daffy Donald pushes his manufactured bullshit to the rubes.

i suspect another empty threat from Trump

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."

How is this "extortion"? If Mueller and the libs have nothing to hide, why would they care about this at all?
Since when does a president of the U.S. release classified documents to the public in order to get even with his political opponents?
Since the libs militarise our fbi, cia dea and whatever 3 letter agency’s to rig an election and overthrow our legally elected Persident. Release it all President Trump. By the way, you’re not used to a Republican playing the game like a democrat are you.
No Democrat I know of threatened to compromise national security in an attempt to prevent being investigated. Of whom do you speak?

How does this compromise "national security"? There isn't a single bit of corroboration as to the alleged ruination of hotel mattresses at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. The people have a right to know
The purpose of declassifying government secrets is when doing so is no longer a threat to national security.

Trump is threatening to declassify government secrets in an attempt to scare Democrats from investigating him.

How does this compromise "national security"? There isn't a single bit of corroboration as to the alleged ruination of hotel mattresses at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. The people have a right to know
The purpose of declassifying government secrets is when doing so is no longer a threat to national security.

Trump is threatening to declassify government secrets in an attempt to scare Democrats from investigating him.

The problem is that our entire govt is a threat to our national security.

Twitter is how Daffy Donald pushes his manufactured bullshit to the rubes.

Actually, the President gives important information over Twitter all of the time. Do you think the Lame Stream Fake News Media would run the story about VP Joe Biden will now be known as "Creepy Joe" if it wasn't on Twitter first?

Twitter is very important in keeping the leftards Fake News "reporters" honest.

So you think exposing corrupt practices in the Justice Department threatens national security?
No, I think releasing classified documents for the purpose of getting even with political opponents can. The purpose of declassifying such documents is when doing so no longer exposes national security. Not to blackmail one’s political opponents into not investigating him.

It’s blackmail regardless of whether or not there was wrong doing.

Do you vote?

Do you vote?

Yes, why?

Was the threat of Stormy Daniels and her lawyer and 2020 Democrat frontrunner Mike Avenatti, to reveal the alleged affair between Daniels and Trump without the $130,000 payment considered "blackmail"?

Do you vote?

Yes, why?
That means if you believe the entire government is s threat to our national security— you’re contributing to the threat of our national security.

It’s not everyday we see folks on here admit they’re treasonous bastards like you just did.

Was the threat of Stormy Daniels and her lawyer and 2020 Democrat frontrunner Mike Avenatti, to reveal the alleged affair between Daniels and Trump without the $130,000 payment considered "blackmail"?
It would have been had she approached trump and demanded money for her silence.

Do you vote?

Yes, why?
That means if you believe the entire government is s threat to our national security— you’re contributing to the threat of our national security.

It’s not everyday we see folks on here admit they’re treasonous bastards like you just did.

Im not. Our govt hates the country though.

Do you vote?

Yes, why?

If you’re voting them into office, of course you are.

Do you vote?

Yes, why?

If you’re voting them into office, of course you are.

Im not. My candidates never get elected.

He seems to be communicating that he is very worried

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."

Open your eyes, everything hillary sent to her bathroom server was copied by our enemys.

This is truly bizarre. It can’t ever have happened before. Ever.

A leader of a nation openly threatens to reveal secret information about his country in order to control political opposition.

It’s crazy.

The dirty tricks that hillaryand company did are not National Security. It’s illegal in the first place to classify material to cover up criminal activity or because its embarrassing.

Forum List

Back