Trump Threatens to Cut Funding Calif for Letting So Many Fires Start

What does the OP, and other rightwing lemmings in this thread propose California do to stop the fires from occuring?

People should probably stop building homes in disaster-prone areas.
So...no homes in earthquake zones. No houses in tornado zones. No homes in flooding zones. No homes in hurricane zones. No homes in fire zones. Where CAN people build?

Haven't you ever asked yourself after a tornado destroys yet another trailer park how many times does this have to happen before people get the message?
So....you would want no one to live in the Mid West at all then.
1200px-Tornado_Alley.svg.png

It's appalling how the right-wingers will swallow whatever idiotic theory the jerk in the Oval Office thinks up. He know absolutely nothing about science, the environment, or just about anything else.

One very noticible thing about right-wingers:is that they think that they know more than people who have spent decades studying the subject. Plumbers are now environmental scientists. Car salesmen are now gynocologists. Farmers are now intelligence agents. Mechanics are now diplomats. It is true that you can't fix stupid.

What does the OP, and other rightwing lemmings in this thread propose California do to stop the fires from occuring?

People should probably stop building homes in disaster-prone areas.
So...no homes in earthquake zones. No houses in tornado zones. No homes in flooding zones. No homes in hurricane zones. No homes in fire zones. Where CAN people build?

Haven't you ever asked yourself after a tornado destroys yet another trailer park how many times does this have to happen before people get the message?
So....you would want no one to live in the Mid West at all then.
1200px-Tornado_Alley.svg.png

I personally would try to avoid living in an area repeatedly decimated by powerful tornadoes. I live in one of the yellow areas but my roof hasn't been ripped off yet. I think a more useful chart of places to avoid would factor in severity as well as frequency.

Good to hear!

It's about time.
I see the kind of person who would set such fires. Are you a pyro?
:itsok:
Good to hear!

It's about time.
Pyros indeed. Ruh Roooooh!
Ruh Roooooh!

Pyros indeed. Ruh Roooooh!
Ruh Roooooh!
Ruh Roooooh! Someone's stuck on emojis...................

Trump's level of vindictiveness against American citizens is one of the most disturbing things about his Presidency.

40% of Californians were not born in the U.S.
Oh, I'd like to see where you got that number. Link please.
Good luck getting a link to his rectum.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Actually, I found something I'm holding to see if he's honest or just another lying CRC.

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding

Sure hope Florida and Texas are paying real close attention.

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding

Well, if Trump wants to blame California for the fact that they are not raking forests, 57% of which are National Forests, and 17% are privately owned, I guess he can do that. Of course, it would make more sense for Trump to order National Forest rangers to do the raking in National Forests, but that isn't Trump's style. Actually, let's be honest. Trump is unaware that he is responsible for 57% of the forests in California.

Well, if Trump wants to blame California for the fact that they are not raking forests, 57% of which are National Forests, and 17% are privately owned, I guess he can do that. Of course, it would make more sense for Trump to order National Forest rangers to do the raking in National Forests, but that isn't Trump's style. Actually, let's be honest. Trump is unaware that he is responsible for 57% of the forests in California.
He's also unaware that the current fires are not forest fires, they are wild fires in chapparal.

He's also unaware that the current fires are not forest fires, they are wild fires in chapparal.

Well, anything that grows is a forest, if you have spent your entire life in a Manhattan high rise.

Well, anything that grows is a forest, if you have spent your entire life in a Manhattan high rise.
I hear you.

Trump's level of vindictiveness against American citizens is one of the most disturbing things about his Presidency.
Your kind is about unamerican as you can get. Trump will win in 2024.

Considering he can't run for President in 2024 unless he lose in 2020, does that mean that he should win his Parole in 2024?

He isn’t going to jail. You libtards are to stupid to figure that out. The real criminals are Biden, Clinton and Obama. That’s why there going after President Trump so hard so the real truth about them doesn’t come out but it is and there done. Good luck with the rainbow and try to find the pot of gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rump is done. Just stick the fork him him. He won't go to jail over federal laws but I know of 3 states with Grand Juries pending waiting on him becoming available. The Fun House has just opened it's doors and you get a front seat view now.

Keep dreaming. Just like the Russia probe and all the other bullshit the Democrats are trying. He is going nowhere.

Your kind is about unamerican as you can get. Trump will win in 2024.

Considering he can't run for President in 2024 unless he lose in 2020, does that mean that he should win his Parole in 2024?

He isn’t going to jail. You libtards are to stupid to figure that out. The real criminals are Biden, Clinton and Obama. That’s why there going after President Trump so hard so the real truth about them doesn’t come out but it is and there done. Good luck with the rainbow and try to find the pot of gold.

And to hell after jail.

Dream on. He’s going nowhere

Another empty threat/promise from the blob. You guys believe anything you’re told.
I love how he whined about forest fires and not one major fire in California this October involved forests. He (and his trumpanzees) are idiots....proving it on a daily basis.

Thank you. Coming from a Nazi scumbag like you is a compliment. Libtard. Wake up and smell the coffee. Get use to saying President Trump til 2024.

Well, you completely ignored the fact that all fires this last month were wild fires, not forest fires......showing more idiocy. I did NAZI that coming......:71:

I don’t care about California. It’s a shit hole and the whole state could burn down for all I care. Hopefully with all the libtards staying there.

That’s so awesome...fuck this disgusting wetback infested shithole...let it burn to the fucking ground. I posted this a while back...someone immediately pissed their pussified pants and it was moved to “badlands”.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back