Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

And they wouldn't [turn him down]. Not for a single heartbeat.
Oh please...this clown show has been nothing more than an over produced manipulation from the start...The members of this sham have never wanted an adversarial process, nor does the threat of a subpoena to a former POTUS scare anyone....The whole country knows that this crap was all for midterm show from the start. They may as well have held the hearings in the basement broom closet....

They are finished, done. In 26 days the "committee" will be disbanded...

Oh please...this clown show has been nothing more than an over produced manipulation from the start...The members of this sham have never wanted an adversarial process, nor does the threat of a subpoena to a former POTUS scare anyone....The whole country knows that this crap was all for midterm show from the start. They may as well have held the hearings in the basement broom closet....

They are finished, done. In 26 days the "committee" will be disbanded...
Thread.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They have been running from the truth the whole time. Take off your partisan glasses. Pelosi and Democrats refused to take correct protective postures... WHY? That is the number one question they should be asking but they are on a witch hunt.
Why dont you go back and read my post again, think about what I said and try reposting.

The big guy is getting 10%.

Right from an email from Hunters AUTHENTIC LAPTOP.

The cult are disgusting.

😄

An answer to what? You see anywhere where Trump made an actual offer? 😂
"The former president initially made it known to associates that he might forgo challenging the subpoena and choose to appear if his testimony were aired live on television. But a committee spokesperson did not respond to The Independent when asked if the panel would be amenable to such offer."

The "committee" refused to respond .... lol....Yeah, that's right, empty threat...

"The former president initially made it known to associates that he might forgo challenging the subpoena and choose to appear if his testimony were aired live on television. But a committee spokesperson did not respond to The Independent when asked if the panel would be amenable to such offer."

The "committee" refused to respond .... lol....Yeah, that's right, empty threat...
That tells me they are scared shitless.. They did not expect this response. Now they are going to have to play defense and any defensive move they make will be seen as partisan and further fire up republicans before midterms. Thay painted themselves into a corner and now they sprang the trap they set for Trump on themselves..

You fucking leftists have been had again. One would think you've learned by now, but nope, when nothing comes of the Jan. 6th showtime you still won't figure it out, onto the next narrative.

They throw you around like rag dolls, and you eat it all up.

That tells me they are scared shitless.. They did not expect this response. Now they are going to have to play defense and any defensive move they make will be seen as partisan and further fire up republicans before midterms. Thay painted themselves into a corner and now they sprang the trap they set for Trump on themselves..
Exactly....

From your link:

The twice-impeached former president initially made it known to associates that he might forgo challenging the subpoena and choose to appear if his testimony were aired live on television.

I'm sure he did whisper his intent, like a little bitch, to the unnamed associates around him. What he hasn't done is make that request to the committee. In fact the headline of your link is

Trump refuses to say if he’ll testify in four-page letter response to Jan 6 committee subpoena vote​

Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”
That would prevent too much editorial subterfuge and manipulation so chicken shit “committee” will decline

Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”

Trump is in no position to dictate ANYTHING to ANYONE. It's actually laughable that he still thinks he can do this.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. If I were the Democrats I would call that bluff. Not only do they have the opportunity to let Trump make himself look like a crazy man on live TV but, not even Trump knows what he is going to say from minute to minute, giving him the opportunity to say something that could be used against him, even if he had just misspoken.

Forum List

Back