🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

I don't want people paying for their abortions out of my wallet, which is what you want. To that I can only say fuck you, proudly.

Other than that I don't really care about the issue. The fact that leftists are going extinct because of this policy counterbalances nicely with the fact that there are reduced numbers of us.

buddy, Right wingers get as many abortions as left wingers do. They just try to pretend they don't.

False.

And it's not just abortions of course. If you look at the statistics, leftists aren't procreating. That's because the leftist evolutionary strategy relies on having casual sex and then dumping the children to the wild for the tax payers to take care of (or die - they don't give a shit).

However, with all the birth control, they can choose not to have the trouble of having a kid. And as such, leftists will go extinct soon enough.

For right wingers children are a high cost planned endeavor to be treated with respect and care. Birth control doesn't affect these guys to the slightest. In fact, their birth rate is above maintenance while the leftists are killing themselves.

And it's not just abortions of course. If you look at the statistics, leftists aren't procreating. That's because the leftist evolutionary strategy relies on having casual sex and then dumping the children to the wild for the tax payers to take care of (or die - they don't give a shit).

However, with all the birth control, they can choose not to have the trouble of having a kid. And as such, leftists will go extinct soon enough.

For right wingers children are a high cost planned endeavor to be treated with respect and care. Birth control doesn't affect these guys to the slightest. In fact, their birth rate is above maintenance while the leftists are killing themselves.

You keep telling yourself that, but you guys only won the national popular vote once in the last 30 years...

So you're suddenly for business regulations as long as it penalizes a woman.

See, that is the problem. You guys don't give a fuck about kids, embryos, children, etc... you want to punish women for having sex because something in your warped mind tells you it's wrong.

Pretty much the Santorum tract:

3. On birth control and having sex for pleasure, 2011: "One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea. Many in the Christian faith have said, ‘Well, that's OK. Contraception's OK.'

It's not OK because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, they are supposed to be for purposes that are, yes, conjugal, but. . .also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. . .This is special, and it needs to be seen as special."
Damn you're one clueless idiot. I have no problem with people enjoying sex, I have no problem with people using contraceptives. I never expected anyone to pay for mine, I have no desire to pay for theirs. It's a simple concept, if you can't pay the fare, don't get on the train.

Not buying it. Otherwise, you'd not be for the increased regulations that you speak against in every other conceivable place of business. It's not about babies, it's about penalizing women for having sex. It's that simple. Santorum just had the audacity to say it.

If men were the member of the species that was getting pregnant, abortion would be as common as people blowing their nose.
How ignorant. No one cares about anyone's sex life. The fact that men and women care about the slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings is something that you can't face.

You don't care for kids after they get born as you see with the GOP cutting of all social safety nets...so there is very little chance you give a flying fuck before they are born.

Again, it's about women having sex....it has nothing to do with the result, as Rick Santorum pointed out.

3. On birth control and having sex for pleasure, 2011: "One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea. Many in the Christian faith have said, ‘Well, that's OK. Contraception's OK.'

It's not OK because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, they are supposed to be for purposes that are, yes, conjugal, but. . .also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. . .This is special, and it needs to be seen as special."
You don't know me, so you don't know what I care about. You'll accuse and lie to justify your slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings.
You don’t care about babies after they are born….so obviously you care little before hand.

It’s the idea that women are having sex that really bothers you and your Leave it to Beaver view of the world.

Damn you're one clueless idiot. I have no problem with people enjoying sex, I have no problem with people using contraceptives. I never expected anyone to pay for mine, I have no desire to pay for theirs. It's a simple concept, if you can't pay the fare, don't get on the train.

Not buying it. Otherwise, you'd not be for the increased regulations that you speak against in every other conceivable place of business. It's not about babies, it's about penalizing women for having sex. It's that simple. Santorum just had the audacity to say it.

If men were the member of the species that was getting pregnant, abortion would be as common as people blowing their nose.
How ignorant. No one cares about anyone's sex life. The fact that men and women care about the slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings is something that you can't face.

You don't care for kids after they get born as you see with the GOP cutting of all social safety nets...so there is very little chance you give a flying fuck before they are born.

Again, it's about women having sex....it has nothing to do with the result, as Rick Santorum pointed out.

You don't know me, so you don't know what I care about. You'll accuse and lie to justify your slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings.
You don’t care about babies after they are born….so obviously you care little before hand.

It’s the idea that women are having sex that really bothers you and your Leave it to Beaver view of the world.
Idiot.

This won't change the availability of abortion services, after all the monies are segregated anyways, RIGHT?

again, given that these people aren't real doctors, you shouldn't be giving them money to start with.

Really? LINK????

Here you go, buddy.

Crisis Pregnancy Center Fraud Prevention Act - Public leadership Institute

Crisis Pregnancy Centers (CPCs) present themselves as legitimate reproductive health clinics, but have the purpose of deceiving women seeking all-options medical care. CPCs commonly provide unlicensed counselors or volunteers whose main objective is to do whatever it takes to convince women to forego obtaining an abortion. Most of these CPCs are in business to misrepresent medical facts.

CPCs don’t need to be licensed and most are not. “CPCs are generally staffed by volunteers committed to Christian beliefs but who lack medical training,” explains an article in the Cardozo Law Review. Nevertheless, CPC staff and volunteers, sometimes dressed like doctors and nurses, counsel and serve women as if they were medical professionals. For example, when an investigator posing as a pregnant woman was given a sonogram by a CPC staff member, which is not unusual, the staff member identified the investigator’s IUD as her fetus.

This won't change the availability of abortion services, after all the monies are segregated anyways, RIGHT?

again, given that these people aren't real doctors, you shouldn't be giving them money to start with.

Really? LINK????

Here you go, buddy.

Crisis Pregnancy Center Fraud Prevention Act - Public leadership Institute

Crisis Pregnancy Centers (CPCs) present themselves as legitimate reproductive health clinics, but have the purpose of deceiving women seeking all-options medical care. CPCs commonly provide unlicensed counselors or volunteers whose main objective is to do whatever it takes to convince women to forego obtaining an abortion. Most of these CPCs are in business to misrepresent medical facts.

CPCs don’t need to be licensed and most are not. “CPCs are generally staffed by volunteers committed to Christian beliefs but who lack medical training,” explains an article in the Cardozo Law Review. Nevertheless, CPC staff and volunteers, sometimes dressed like doctors and nurses, counsel and serve women as if they were medical professionals. For example, when an investigator posing as a pregnant woman was given a sonogram by a CPC staff member, which is not unusual, the staff member identified the investigator’s IUD as her fetus.

Do these CPDs receive Title X funding? If not this is nothing but a deflection.

Do these CPDs receive Title X funding? If not this is nothing but a deflection.

They will if Trump and the nutters have their way, that's the point.

Oh okay, it was just a deflection. BTW if those folks are committing fraud there are legal remedies for that. Now would you like to discuss the topic of how Title X funds are spent?

Oh okay, it was just a deflection. BTW if those folks are committing fraud there are legal remedies for that. Now would you like to discuss the topic of how Title X funds are spent?

Nope. What we are doing now is just fine... but i'm sure Trump will find a way to fuck that up.

Unless the GOP Congress stops him, which it probably will, because they know stupid ideas when they see them.

Plan parenthood does wonderful work wh women’s health . Abortion is a mall part and they get no funding for that .

Abortion numbers and unwanted pregnancies have been dropping for years .

Careful what you wish for . Oh and careful of setting precedent. Maybe the next prez is a dem, and cuts all funding to places wh gun friendly policies .

This is pandering to the base. He sees the writing on the wall for what's getting ready to happen in November.

Watch how fast his base abandons him when he does a complete 180 to make deals with the new Democrat majority in the House that is going to promptly cut off every dime of money for every initiative he has put forth to that point.

Maybe he will use his own money.

Nope. What we are doing now is just fine... but i'm sure Trump will find a way to fuck that up.

Unless the GOP Congress stops him, which it probably will, because they know stupid ideas when they see them.

Yeah, it's funny how you regressives view enforcing the law as fucking things up. Only in regressive lala land.

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

No, Hillary already had a kid.

Besides, do you want a law killing children already born into such a home? Would that be more humane?

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

No, Hillary already had a kid.

Besides, do you want a law killing children already born into such a home? Would that be more humane?
no

Why does Trump want to increase the number of abortions?

Yeah, it's funny how you regressives view enforcing the law as fucking things up. Only in regressive lala land.

You should probably work on your vocabulary.

Right it’s are better at destroying the English language than anyone. It’s called propaganda. You learned well from goebbels

Yup. People will need to take responsibility for their own actions and stop asking others to pay. If you stick your package on someone and a "mistake" happens, pay for it yourself. Excellent move by the President.

Forum List

Back