🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

Great, then no harm done requiring them to have separate facilities for regular health services and abortions.
More business regulations that you’re suddenly in favor of.
Gee, how about that.
More deflection, gee, how about that.

So you're suddenly for business regulations as long as it penalizes a woman.

See, that is the problem. You guys don't give a fuck about kids, embryos, children, etc... you want to punish women for having sex because something in your warped mind tells you it's wrong.

Pretty much the Santorum tract:

3. On birth control and having sex for pleasure, 2011: "One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea. Many in the Christian faith have said, ‘Well, that's OK. Contraception's OK.'

It's not OK because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, they are supposed to be for purposes that are, yes, conjugal, but. . .also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. . .This is special, and it needs to be seen as special."
Damn you're one clueless idiot. I have no problem with people enjoying sex, I have no problem with people using contraceptives. I never expected anyone to pay for mine, I have no desire to pay for theirs. It's a simple concept, if you can't pay the fare, don't get on the train.

Not buying it. Otherwise, you'd not be for the increased regulations that you speak against in every other conceivable place of business. It's not about babies, it's about penalizing women for having sex. It's that simple. Santorum just had the audacity to say it.

If men were the member of the species that was getting pregnant, abortion would be as common as people blowing their nose.

No one cares how much sex you have. Pay for it yourself.

Gee, how about that.

See, that is the problem. You guys don't give a fuck about kids, embryos, children, etc... you want to punish women for having sex because something in your warped mind tells you it's wrong.

3. On birth control and having sex for pleasure, 2011: "One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea. Many in the Christian faith have said, ‘Well, that's OK. Contraception's OK.'

It's not OK because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, they are supposed to be for purposes that are, yes, conjugal, but. . .also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. . .This is special, and it needs to be seen as special."
Damn you're one clueless idiot. I have no problem with people enjoying sex, I have no problem with people using contraceptives. I never expected anyone to pay for mine, I have no desire to pay for theirs. It's a simple concept, if you can't pay the fare, don't get on the train.

Not buying it. Otherwise, you'd not be for the increased regulations that you speak against in every other conceivable place of business. It's not about babies, it's about penalizing women for having sex. It's that simple. Santorum just had the audacity to say it.

If men were the member of the species that was getting pregnant, abortion would be as common as people blowing their nose.
How ignorant. No one cares about anyone's sex life. The fact that men and women care about the slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings is something that you can't face.

You don't care for kids after they get born as you see with the GOP cutting of all social safety nets...so there is very little chance you give a flying fuck before they are born.

Again, it's about women having sex....it has nothing to do with the result, as Rick Santorum pointed out.

I think Trumps should leave everything that doesn't do with Abortion alone. What is his reasoning to punish people?

Great, then no harm done requiring them to have separate facilities for regular health services and abortions.
Gee, how about that.

There ya go, being an idiot again. I always loved women who liked sex, it makes life much more enjoyable. You also claim the abortion mills are self sustaining, let them prove it, no one is stopping them. One question, do you really think the staff they hire for their womens services don't support the abortion mills too?

Gee, how about that.

There ya go, being an idiot again. I always loved women who liked sex, it makes life much more enjoyable. You also claim the abortion mills are self sustaining, let them prove it, no one is stopping them. One question, do you really think the staff they hire for their womens services don't support the abortion mills too?

If there was any evidence, there would be action. The only action is you flapping your gums. If you were really concerned about fetuses, you'd be behind a movement to castrate dead beat dads or something similar.

If there was any evidence, there would be action. The only action is you flapping your gums. If you were really concerned about fetuses, you'd be behind a movement to castrate dead beat dads or something similar.

So the receptionist doesn't book appointments for both sides of the business, the rent, light bills and water bills are all paid separately? I kind of doubt that, do you have financials to prove they do?

So the receptionist doesn't book appointments for both sides of the business, the rent, light bills and water bills are all paid separately? I kind of doubt that, do you have financials to prove they do?

Well, stop whining about it like a little bitch. Do something about it.

No need my president has already done what I've been on my congress critters to do for years. You're the one making claims you can't back up and crying like a school girl.

No need my president has already done what I've been on my congress critters to do for years. You're the one making claims you can't back up and crying like a school girl.

That the GOP opposition-as summed up by Republican Santorum--is based on hating the idea of women having sex? Established and pitifully rebuted by you.
The money you're supposedly saving by cutting out pennies for PP will be transformed into dollars when the unwanted/unloved babies are your new prisoners in a few years....and the abortion rate will actually go up. Enjoy your "savings" shit brains.

That the GOP opposition-as summed up by Republican Santorum--is based on hating the idea of women having sex? Established and pitifully rebuted by you.
The money you're supposedly saving by cutting out pennies for PP will be transformed into dollars when the unwanted/unloved babies are your new prisoners in a few years....and the abortion rate will actually go up. Enjoy your "savings" shit brains.

What savings, funding wasn't cut, the women will just go to other clinics or even PP clinics that qualify.

We can’t know what charities or private enterprise can provide as they’re crowded out by government spending and health care is the most regulated industry in America. There is no private enterprise in health care.

sure we can... all we have to do is look back at the time before these government programs were instituted and see that these charities WERE NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE!

And, um, yeah, I want health care to be regulated... otherwise you'd have quacks selling people miracle cures with apricots.

Uh yeah. The only way poor people in poor countries could possibly avoid pregnancy is for Cecile and Co. to step in and help! You have a deep understanding for the value of all people. Thanks for sharing.

Look at the birth rates of rich countries.
Look at the birth rates of poor countries...

See if you notice what stands out.

Birth control is the path to prosperity.

Funnier still, if you don't have sex willy nilly you don't have a bunch of cells that need aborting. Does Cecile teach that, or is common sense not part of her bailiwick?

^^^^Sound like something someone who never has had sex would say^^^.

What savings, funding wasn't cut, the women will just go to other clinics or even PP clinics that qualify.

Including a lot of these quacks that try to talk pregnant women into not getting abortions.

Uh yeah. The only way poor people in poor countries could possibly avoid pregnancy is for Cecile and Co. to step in and help! You have a deep understanding for the value of all people. Thanks for sharing.

Look at the birth rates of rich countries.
Look at the birth rates of poor countries...

See if you notice what stands out.

Birth control is the path to prosperity.

And prosperity in this guy's book is of course, white genocide which leftists have been frothing for ages. They really hate the whites who would never give up their freedoms voluntarily.

The 3rd world migrants still have the high birth rates and you don't seem to have any problems with that - because they actively replace the American populace with the leftists' favored 3rd word populations easy to con.

And prosperity in this guy's book is of course, white genocide which leftists have been frothing for ages. They really hate the whites who would never give up their freedoms voluntarily.

Um, here's the thing. White people are choosing not to have more kids than they can feed, and that's why they are prosperous.

Besides, you need to keep your talking points straight. PP is an evil scheme to wipe out blacks because we made up a fake quote from M. Sanger that she never actually said back in the 1920's.

The 3rd world migrants still have the high birth rates and you don't seem to have any problems with that - because they actively replace the American populace with the leftists' favored 3rd word populations easy to con.

Again, it's your party that wants to keep cutting funds to agencies that even talk about abortion in the third world.

Um, here's the thing. White people are choosing not to have more kids than they can feed, and that's why they are prosperous.

Besides, you need to keep your talking points straight. PP is an evil scheme to wipe out blacks because we made up a fake quote from M. Sanger that she never actually said back in the 1920's.

Again, it's your party that wants to keep cutting funds to agencies that even talk about abortion in the third world.

I don't want people paying for their abortions out of my wallet, which is what you want. To that I can only say fuck you, proudly.

Other than that I don't really care about the issue. The fact that leftists are going extinct because of this policy counterbalances nicely with the fact that there are reduced numbers of us.

How ignorant. No one cares about anyone's sex life. The fact that men and women care about the slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings is something that you can't face.

You don't care for kids after they get born as you see with the GOP cutting of all social safety nets...so there is very little chance you give a flying fuck before they are born.

Again, it's about women having sex....it has nothing to do with the result, as Rick Santorum pointed out.

You don't know me, so you don't know what I care about. You'll accuse and lie to justify your slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings.

I don't want people paying for their abortions out of my wallet, which is what you want. To that I can only say fuck you, proudly.

Other than that I don't really care about the issue. The fact that leftists are going extinct because of this policy counterbalances nicely with the fact that there are reduced numbers of us.

buddy, Right wingers get as many abortions as left wingers do. They just try to pretend they don't.

Forum List

Back