🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

As long as it's not grant money from the government....no I do not really care.
Where do you think PP gets their money from?

Donations, grants, they do charge some fees, etc..
Be honest. Where does most of the money come from?

I was. TTBOMK.

If you’re insinuating the the funds from Title X go for abortions, file suit and take em to court. That is how the system works.

:114::eusa_naughty:
So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

Republican are such pigs. They lay awake at night fantasizing about cutting food stamps and health insurance for kids, then they start this wailing about abortion. F'n hypocrites.

Yeah let's not blame the parents for getting pregnant in the first place.

Blame the parents all you want. No problem there.

But the people who are getting punished are kids who are not at fault in any way; agreed?

There is always adoption. There is no reason for the kids not to have room and board.

So you agree. Now that you cut planned parent hood and their programs (part of which are adoption services genius), I guess we should start a federal program to do what Planned Parenthood was already doing????

Pregnancy Testing & Health Services

Not that it matters, now that PP has been cut, when the newly formed Federal Adoption Program gets a kid that has birth defects due to the mother not having pre-natal care (something else PP offers), I’m sure there will be parents lined up around the corner to take the child who has these defects and their associated costs. Obamacare will pay for the care of the child after all.

Oh wait, the ACA was cut too and replaced by nothing.

Good thing we still have CHIP…oh wait; that was cut too by the pervert (aka your messiah).

4 Takeaways From Trump’s Plan To Rescind CHIP Funding

Seems many of the PP locations didn't get the memo.

According to the LifeSite News report, Live Action called and visited 97 Planned Parenthood locations that are part of all 41 regional Planned Parenthood affiliates across the country. Shockingly, 92 out of the 97 facilities turned away women who asked for prenatal care.

WATCH What Happens When Girl Asks For Prenatal Care At Planned Parenthood

Well if “Madworldnews.com” says so….

Look at this clip of men trying to walk. As the video indicates, men cannot walk.

If I’m limiting myself to think like a right wing ass clown, this clearly shows that men cannot walk

Taxpayer money to fund abortions should have never happened in the first place.

Good thing it doesn't.

No it just pays for staff, facilities and utilities for abortion clinics. Trump is saying no more. They can staff and pay for the abortion mills apart for other services. You might want to stop pretending PP is the only game in town.

As someone who worked for their competitor, I can assure you that they are not. I can also assure you that they are very good—which is why the States award them the grant money in the first place;

I was. TTBOMK.

If you’re insinuating the the funds from Title X go for abortions, file suit and take em to court. That is how the system works.
PP uses taxpayer's money to pay for abortions. You can spin it any way you want. The truth is the truth.

:114::eusa_naughty:Yeah let's not blame the parents for getting pregnant in the first place.

But the people who are getting punished are kids who are not at fault in any way; agreed?

There is always adoption. There is no reason for the kids not to have room and board.

So you agree. Now that you cut planned parent hood and their programs (part of which are adoption services genius), I guess we should start a federal program to do what Planned Parenthood was already doing????

Not that it matters, now that PP has been cut, when the newly formed Federal Adoption Program gets a kid that has birth defects due to the mother not having pre-natal care (something else PP offers), I’m sure there will be parents lined up around the corner to take the child who has these defects and their associated costs. Obamacare will pay for the care of the child after all.

Good thing we still have CHIP…oh wait; that was cut too by the pervert (aka your messiah).

According to the LifeSite News report, Live Action called and visited 97 Planned Parenthood locations that are part of all 41 regional Planned Parenthood affiliates across the country. Shockingly, 92 out of the 97 facilities turned away women who asked for prenatal care.

Look at this clip of men trying to walk. As the video indicates, men cannot walk.

If I’m limiting myself to think like a right wing ass clown, this clearly shows that men cannot walk

Deflection, how regressive of you, you freaks get caught in a lie and this is your typical MO. Carry on freak.

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

Maybe it's time people learned to take personal responsibility.

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS
Birth control IS personal responsibility

I was. TTBOMK.

PP uses taxpayer's money to pay for abortions. You can spin it any way you want. The truth is the truth.

If they did.....Republicans in Congress would shut them down in an instant

Good thing it doesn't.

No it just pays for staff, facilities and utilities for abortion clinics. Trump is saying no more. They can staff and pay for the abortion mills apart for other services. You might want to stop pretending PP is the only game in town.

As someone who worked for their competitor, I can assure you that they are not. I can also assure you that they are very good—which is why the States award them the grant money in the first place;

Great, then no harm done requiring them to have separate facilities for regular health services and abortions.

I was. TTBOMK.

If they did.....Republicans in Congress would shut them down in an instant
Nope.

I was. TTBOMK.

Okay, for the 3rd time…that is illegal. Bring suit. What is stopping you little man?

Deflection, how regressive of you, you freaks get caught in a lie and this is your typical MO. Carry on freak.

What lie is that?

Good thing it doesn't.

Great, then no harm done requiring them to have separate facilities for regular health services and abortions.

More business regulations that you’re suddenly in favor of.

Gee, how about that.

What lie is that?

Claiming PP provides prenatal care when 95% of those contacted didn't. Are you going to alter your claim to.... a few PP clinics provide prenatal care? If you don't you're just lying.

Good thing it doesn't.

Gee, how about that.

More deflection, gee, how about that.

What lie is that?

Claiming PP provides prenatal care when 95% of those contacted didn't. Are you going to alter your claim to.... a few PP clinics provide prenatal care? If you don't you're just lying.

"a few PP clinics provide prenatal care"

Dropping the mic...

Good thing it doesn't.

Gee, how about that.

So you're suddenly for business regulations as long as it penalizes a woman.

See, that is the problem. You guys don't give a fuck about kids, embryos, children, etc... you want to punish women for having sex because something in your warped mind tells you it's wrong.

Pretty much the Santorum tract:

3. On birth control and having sex for pleasure, 2011: "One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea. Many in the Christian faith have said, ‘Well, that's OK. Contraception's OK.'

It's not OK because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, they are supposed to be for purposes that are, yes, conjugal, but. . .also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. . .This is special, and it needs to be seen as special."

Gee, how about that.

See, that is the problem. You guys don't give a fuck about kids, embryos, children, etc... you want to punish women for having sex because something in your warped mind tells you it's wrong.

3. On birth control and having sex for pleasure, 2011: "One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea. Many in the Christian faith have said, ‘Well, that's OK. Contraception's OK.'

It's not OK because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, they are supposed to be for purposes that are, yes, conjugal, but. . .also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. . .This is special, and it needs to be seen as special."

Damn you're one clueless idiot. I have no problem with people enjoying sex, I have no problem with people using contraceptives. I never expected anyone to pay for mine, I have no desire to pay for theirs. It's a simple concept, if you can't pay the fare, don't get on the train.

These fascists think that we should fund their slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings. They're very sick creatures.

Gee, how about that.

Damn you're one clueless idiot. I have no problem with people enjoying sex, I have no problem with people using contraceptives. I never expected anyone to pay for mine, I have no desire to pay for theirs. It's a simple concept, if you can't pay the fare, don't get on the train.

Not buying it. Otherwise, you'd not be for the increased regulations that you speak against in every other conceivable place of business. It's not about babies, it's about penalizing women for having sex. It's that simple. Santorum just had the audacity to say it.

If men were the member of the species that was getting pregnant, abortion would be as common as people blowing their nose.

Gee, how about that.

Not buying it. Otherwise, you'd not be for the increased regulations that you speak against in every other conceivable place of business. It's not about babies, it's about penalizing women for having sex. It's that simple. Santorum just had the audacity to say it.

If men were the member of the species that was getting pregnant, abortion would be as common as people blowing their nose.
How ignorant. No one cares about anyone's sex life. The fact that men and women care about the slaughter of innocent defenseless human beings is something that you can't face.

Forum List

Back