🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

In related news, Cecile Richards received a human rights award for her tireless work in making it possible for there to be fewer humans born!

richards1.jpg

Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards Given 'Human Rights' Award

No, she would win an award for the birth control programs that save thousands of women from unwanted pregnancies and therefore abortions.

Your logic makes no sense - but I do like your Brit Spaniel. I had one for many years .. nice dogs!

The Democratic party's greatest President one said, “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.”

He / that was before the Democratic party was taken over by racists, sexists, homophobes, Anti-Semites, and radical Leftists who seek to lower the requirement for Presidential Impeachment to opposition to ideology, butt-hurt hatred, and a refusal to accept the outcome of an election because their proven FELON (who should have been in jail instead of on the ballot) lost the election....

...but anyway, back to the threat topic....

Oh okay, it was just a deflection. BTW if those folks are committing fraud there are legal remedies for that. Now would you like to discuss the topic of how Title X funds are spent?

Nope. What we are doing now is just fine... but i'm sure Trump will find a way to fuck that up.

Unless the GOP Congress stops him, which it probably will, because they know stupid ideas when they see them.

Yeah, it's funny how you regressives view enforcing the law as fucking things up. Only in regressive lala land.

You should probably work on your vocabulary.

Right it’s are better at destroying the English language than anyone. It’s called propaganda. You learned well from goebbels

My vocabulary is just fine and I'm surprised you'd object to having your own tactics used. After all Goebbels learned his craft watching Edward Creel, a hire of one of your regressive heroes, Woodrow Wilson.

Trump can kill us govt, tax-payer-funded funding for abortions.....
So we should stop sending financial aid to Israel, right?

Yes, we should pull out of the Middle East and everywhere else in the world.

Unrelated. I am speaking of this rule and Israel.

Yes, we need to pull financial aid from Israel, and abortion and financial aid to all foreign countries. So I am agreeing with you.

So very much not following the "left-logic" of your non sequitur.
Except its not. Why shouldn't this "rule" apply to the Israeli government?

Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions

Um, you DO realize that Israel is a whole, separate country from the United States, with its own separate government and own separate laws, right? So y'know there's kind of a difference between deciding what we're going to do in our own country and telling other countries what to do in theirs.

So it's almost like mentioning what happens in another country is IRRELEVANT, you psycho hose beast.

So very much not following the "left-logic" of your non sequitur.
Except its not. Why shouldn't this "rule" apply to the Israeli government?

Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions

Um, you DO realize that Israel is a whole, separate country from the United States, with its own separate government and own separate laws, right? So y'know there's kind of a difference between deciding what we're going to do in our own country and telling other countries what to do in theirs.

So it's almost like mentioning what happens in another country is IRRELEVANT, you psycho hose beast.

Your argument makes no sense. We give Israel a hell of a lot more money than PP gets for Title X funding. We can’t tell Israel what their government can do, but we can stop giving them money.

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

Maybe it's time people learned to take personal responsibility.

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS
Birth control IS personal responsibility

I agree and the government has no business paying for personal responsibilities. Government needs to get out of the bedroom.
It is in our best interest to encourage family planning

:114::eusa_naughty:
So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

Republican are such pigs. They lay awake at night fantasizing about cutting food stamps and health insurance for kids, then they start this wailing about abortion. F'n hypocrites.

Yeah let's not blame the parents for getting pregnant in the first place.

Blame the parents all you want. No problem there.

But the people who are getting punished are kids who are not at fault in any way; agreed?

A zygote is not a kid.

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS

I agree and the government has no business paying for personal responsibilities. Government needs to get out of the bedroom.

Is that what you want to call it?

It is the government’s best interest to make laws and policies, not fund social service programs. We have charities and non profits for that. If it is your passion to fund them, then by all means fund them.

Is that what you want to call it?

It is the government’s best interest to make laws and policies, not fund social service programs. We have charities and non profits for that. If it is your passion to fund them, then by all means fund them.

Yeah, our country was so much better before social programs like social security....

Trump is the best president who ever lived and anything he says is true. He would never lie to us. All teachers should have firearms. And i know more about politics than any of you.

Last edited:
Trump is the best president who ever lived and anything he says is true. He would never lie to us. All teachers should have firearms. And i know more about polotics than any of you.
Except how to spell it properly. It’s Politics. #cofefe

Forum List

Back