Trump to declare national emergency

Those who support Trump and his unique presidency are feckless, and will never admit they are supporting a megalomaniac.

For the edification, if not an awakening to those MAGA hat wearers:

Feckless: lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible.

Megalomania: obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.

McConnell and the Senate Majority are Feckless; Trump is a megalomaniac.

Feckless? Having an unchecked border and allowing millions to enter illegally sounds pretty feckless...dumbass.

trump has proven he is incapable of working within our Constitutional system. His attempt at an unpresedented power grab will lose a large percentage of independent voters.

More importantly for the GOP....McConnell's cave on supporting a National Emergency will haunt the Repubs for years to come. This is an unparalleled effort by the Executive Branch that.....left unchallenged...will set a precedent for future Presidents....

The Courts will rule against trump and he probably knows it. He is counting on a short term win that will assure him of a long term loss....
It will be challenged, and Trump knows he will lose. He should be paying his private lawyers for this out of his own pocket.
All the legal commentators I've seen or read say Trump is on solid legal ground and will win any legal challenges.
He may be following the letter of the law, but the spirit of the law is to move rapidly when it would be dangerous to wait for Congress to convene and do its thing. This is not one of those times. He is side stepping one of the most important of the checks and balances built into the Constitution, and someone will stop him. I pray.

So, the way the national emergency funding breaks down will give Trump about 4.5 billion unquestioned, and about 3.5 from military assets that will be challenged.

4.5 ain't bad right off the bat. :113:

Trump wins.

Has Pelosi stopped screaming yet?

What a win...turn down 24 billion and cheer for 4.5!

Let me guess, you are a Brown's fan, right?

Those who support Trump and his unique presidency are feckless, and will never admit they are supporting a megalomaniac.

Megalomania: obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.

Feckless? Having an unchecked border and allowing millions to enter illegally sounds pretty feckless...dumbass.

He is not a dumbass if his goal is the downfall of America.

We must stop giving the enemies of America the assumption of fraternity.

They are NOT our brethren.

They are enemies of America.

The Crossfield Memo gives us the right to treat them as enemies of America if they post like enemies.

No matter what they say.

The same kind of barrier we support at the border needs to be erected here online.

So, the way the national emergency funding breaks down will give Trump about 4.5 billion unquestioned, and about 3.5 from military assets that will be challenged.

4.5 ain't bad right off the bat. :113:

Trump wins.

Has Pelosi stopped screaming yet?

Pelosi is dancing a jig, she stood toe to toe with the worlds greatest negotiator and smacked him down not once, but multiple times.

This isn't winning...He signed a bill that keeps the deficit spend-a-thon continuing unabated.

Trump's cutting way more spending than you may be aware of. :rolleyes:

I hate to give the MO away, but he distracts the leftists with a tweet or two, then goes goes and chops on a bureau. :abgg2q.jpg:

Spending is rising, not falling. Nothing is being chopped and best money being spent on different things.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't stop believin'. :itsok:

I do believe...

I believe we spend far more than we bring in as a country.

I believe we added 1.48 trillion dollars to our national debt in CY18 Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

I believe spending has not gone down even 1 dollar under the current POTUS.

I believe sheep like you do not give a flying fuck about spending or the debt.

I believe sheep like you are complicit in saddling our future generations with unsustainable debt because you are a fucking freeloader.

That is what I believe...because it is all 100% fact

I believe you're parroting the Democrat talking points of " :aargh: Trump is exshploding the debt!"

Spending is going down with Trump. You may not see it, but it is. ;)

You just keep parroting what they tell you to parrot.

Squawk on!

:CryingCow:

the border is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from unchecked - dumbass.

trump has proven he is incapable of working within our Constitutional system. His attempt at an unpresedented power grab will lose a large percentage of independent voters.

More importantly for the GOP....McConnell's cave on supporting a National Emergency will haunt the Repubs for years to come. This is an unparalleled effort by the Executive Branch that.....left unchallenged...will set a precedent for future Presidents....

The Courts will rule against trump and he probably knows it. He is counting on a short term win that will assure him of a long term loss....
It will be challenged, and Trump knows he will lose. He should be paying his private lawyers for this out of his own pocket.
All the legal commentators I've seen or read say Trump is on solid legal ground and will win any legal challenges.
He may be following the letter of the law, but the spirit of the law is to move rapidly when it would be dangerous to wait for Congress to convene and do its thing. This is not one of those times. He is side stepping one of the most important of the checks and balances built into the Constitution, and someone will stop him. I pray.
Well, Obama declared 13 national emergencies and not one of them concerned any threat to the US, American persons or American property, so maybe Obama did not understand the "spirit of the law" and clearly the Democrats didn't either since they raised no objections to Obama's non emergency emergencies.

The letter AND the spirit of the law and the #1 priority of the President is to protect our safety.

Speaking of praying, shouldn't you be on your way to the Mosque by now?

You slithered in. The wall would have stopped you.

Finish the wall.

This isn't winning...He signed a bill that keeps the deficit spend-a-thon continuing unabated.

Trump's cutting way more spending than you may be aware of. :rolleyes:

I hate to give the MO away, but he distracts the leftists with a tweet or two, then goes goes and chops on a bureau. :abgg2q.jpg:

Spending is rising, not falling. Nothing is being chopped and best money being spent on different things.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't stop believin'. :itsok:

I do believe...

I believe we spend far more than we bring in as a country.

I believe we added 1.48 trillion dollars to our national debt in CY18 Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

I believe spending has not gone down even 1 dollar under the current POTUS.

I believe sheep like you do not give a flying fuck about spending or the debt.

I believe sheep like you are complicit in saddling our future generations with unsustainable debt because you are a fucking freeloader.

That is what I believe...because it is all 100% fact

I believe you're parroting the Democrat talking points of " :aargh: Trump is exshploding the debt!"

Spending is going down with Trump. You may not see it, but it is. ;)

You just keep parroting what they tell you to parrot.

Squawk on!

I am not parroting anything, I gave you cold hard facts, you give partisan talking point.

You have not one single fact to back up your ridiculous claim that spending is down.

2019 spending...4.407 Trillion dollars planned
2018 spending...4.094 trillion dollars spent
2017 spending...3.982 trillion dollars spent
2016 spending...3.853 trillion dollars spent

Since you are clearly unable to do simple math, each year is higher than the next...that means we are spending more money each year.

"an unchecked border", that statement goes well beyond reality. I suppose you believe everything Trump states and tweets, and you wear the MAGA hat proudly. Keep on going on building sand castles in the sky.

The "bipartisan" CR is a worthless piece of crap. Trump should have vetoed the piece of trash, then declared the national emergency.

He is not a dumbass if his goal is the downfall of America.

We must stop giving the enemies of America the assumption of fraternity.

They are NOT our brethren.

They are enemies of America.

The Crossfield Memo gives us the right to treat them as enemies of America if they post like enemies.

No matter what they say.

The same kind of barrier we support at the border needs to be erected here online.
You're on the wrong board, Bubble Boy.

You slithered in. The wall would have stopped you.

Finish the wall.

what wall ?

you mean the FENCE that 43 started ?

THERE AINT GONNA BE NO WALL ..... Deal with it Cupcake .. :cryhug_1_:

"an unchecked border", that statement goes well beyond reality. I suppose you believe everything Trump states and tweets, and you wear the MAGA hat proudly. Keep on going on building sand castles in the sky.

Sure, and you know all about reality. Get back in your fricken tent, and watch where you step.

The National Emergency is such a problem and a threat that Trump has decided he needs to get in a few rounds of golf in Florida! :21::21::21::21::21:

The letter AND the spirit of the law and the #1 priority of the President is to protect our safety.

Speaking of praying, shouldn't you be on your way to the Mosque by now?
You drunk or what?

McConnell caved on the National Emergency stance because he knows he is dealing with a mental degenerate. trump was ready to shut down the Government again if the National Emergency option was doomed. McConnell assured him that it isn't. McConnell caved to the whinging of a 12 year old aging man....

The Republicans show how small they really are...The Courts will need to stop the Dictator....

Forum List

Back