Trump to NRA: I wont let you down. You use guns to protect from violent crime 1 million times a year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Mr President, these mass shootings reflect the collective death wish of a community and country incapable of and unwilling to care for its young.

(Trump's speech is from 2016.)

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” the president added.

Did you hear Trump in his meeting about guns today? He told a Congress critter that they were scared of the NRA because they needed their support, but the NRA doesn't scare Trump because they don't have any power over him.

Yeah right................lets see how that's gonna work out..............

Here's the question about Rump and the NRA.

It's a golden, no pun intended, opportunity for Rump to turn his historically negative numbers around. All he has to do is say to the NRA, "no, you shut up and listen. I'm in office now --- I don't need you; you need me. I'll be calling the shots (again no pun intended) and you can take what I do and like it or go find somebody to take me out".

But Rump won't do that. He doesn't have the balls.

Again, no pun intended. I don't mean cannon balls.

It's a golden, no pun intended, opportunity for Rump to turn his historically negative numbers around. All he has to do is say to the NRA, "no, you shut up and listen. I'm in office now --- I don't need you; you need me. I'll be calling the shots (again no pun intended) and you can take what I do and like it or go find somebody to take me out".

Because if he does that I'm going to take him out. I will be an ex-supporter. For all the good he has done he can screw all that up by going far left on this.

Because if he does that I'm going to take him out. I will be an ex-supporter. For all the good he has done he can screw all that up by going far left on this.

As I said --- a golden opportunity to turn those historically low numbers around.

Meanwhile, good to know that "far left" can be defined as "having the cojones to stand up to a powerhungry special interest group instead of obediently rolling over for them".

I loved when the skinny marxist negro did that.....oooops.

Fucking hypocrite.

As I said --- a golden opportunity to turn those historically low numbers around.

Meanwhile, good to know that "far left" can be defined as "having the cojones to stand up to a powerhungry special interest group instead of obediently rolling over for them".
I think you meant to say far left means undermining the Constitution.

Nnnnnope. I made no mention of a Constitution. Actually I made no mention of any kind of policy. I simply wondered what if a POTUS could actually stand up for himself and his people and tell SIGs like the NRA to go sit on a tack?

Notice how "I won't let you down" sounds just like "yes Master, I hear and obey..."?

What a fuckin' wimp. Even George Bush had enough stones to disassociate.

"Mass shootings reflect a collective death wish"? Isn't it evident that the Hollywood left speaks for pop culture Americans when they threaten the President of the United States with everything from simple assault to arson to murder and dismemberment? We saw democrats explode during the Inaugural festivities by smashing windows and torching cars. What kind of crazy hatred motivated democrat activist and Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson to drive to Washington D.C., live out of his van for a month and stalk republican congresspeople at a freaking baseball practice session six months later? Every mass shooting in modern history occurred because of left wing insane hatred and the apparent left wing attitude that insanity is a private matter. All the mass shooters obtained firearms because the dirty little secret is that the left thrives on anger and hatred and left wing anarchists motivate the insane into political channels and use insanity as a political tool.

Nnnnnope. I made no mention of a Constitution. Actually I made no mention of any kind of policy. I simply wondered what if a POTUS could actually stand up for himself and his people and tell SIGs like the NRA to go sit on a tack?

Notice how "I won't let you down" sounds just like "yes Master, I hear and obey..."?

Give me a good reason to disassociate with the NRA. Just one.

Trump is an unstable man. He says one thing today, tomorrow he forgets and says the contrary.

you spelled Trump wrong Mr. King shit grammar nazi.

Trump is an unstable man. He says one thing today, tomorrow he forgets and says the contrary.

Part of it is that he has the memory of a goldfish, but the other part is he is such an ass kisser that he panders to whoever is listening to him at that time and tells them what they want to hear.

Just what I thought, conservatives don't know a joke reference when it slaps them on the nose.

Dump

FTFY

I'm thinkin Trump will do what he believes is best for the American people. I don't believe he cares to fit into the policies of the lawless lefty seditionist no matter the parasite news and their phony poll numbers.

I love watching Trump manipulate the Democrats and their beloved traitor news sites...:laugh:

Last edited:

Give me a good reason to disassociate with the NRA. Just one.

Bush disassociated because of their attitude. Seems the NRA dissed law enforcement and Bush didn't care for that.

But that was quitting the organization. I don't know if Rump is even a member. I doubt it. What I'm talking about with Rump is his wimpishly gay weak-kneed emasculated no-stones obsequious wallowing in "I won't let you down, yes Master". It's one thing to pander to authoritarian assholes for votes if you have no scruples. Rump however is past that now He no longer needs the NRA even as a pander bear. He can tell them to fuck off and do whatever he likes. The NRA is in no position, especially now.

Yet he won't do that. He's whipped. Owned. Nothing but a pawn. A kept woman.

Last edited:

I loved when the skinny marxist negro did that.....oooops.

Fucking hypocrite.

You may be wishing you had President Obama back before long.

Forum List

Back