Trump to Plead Not Guilty 'Very Loudly' in Court

Where will serial pedos like Joe, Hunter, and most of the democrat party end up for being serial pedophiles? Will you be there also?
"M
Where will serial pedos like Joe, Hunter, and most of the democrat party end up for being serial pedophiles? Will you be there also?
" MR TRUMP, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go after them all I say. Trump, Hunter, Joe, Hillary, Bush II, Obama, you name it!
How'd "lock her up" work out for your boy? :abgg2q.jpg:

"M

" MR TRUMP, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How'd "lock her up" work out for your boy? :abgg2q.jpg:
His one mistake was not following through with that, the whole democrat political machine belongs behind bars.

I have no party. Because both parties are evil.
Oh yes you do, how can you call the Republican party evil in comparison to the baby killing, lying machine that is the democrat party? The party of justice for thee but not for me party

Oh yes you do, how can you call the Republican party evil in comparison to the baby killing, lying machine that is the democrat party? The party of justice for thee but not for me party
You suffer from a bad case of confirmation bias, son, if you can't see the GOP is just as evil.

I can't wait to see transgender defendant Carolin Gallego's mug shot.

You suffer from a bad case of confirmation bias, son, if you can't see the GOP is just as evil.
Oh please explain then, seriously the democrats are the party of pedophiles, lying, cheating, baby killing machines, war mongers, covetous.

Forum List

Back