Trump to Puerto Rico....I gave you paper towels, why arent you better already?

I can't understand how lazy and worthless Puerto Ricans are

With all those paper towels Trump threw at them you would think they would have all the roads cleared and power restored by now. There is only so much Trump can do

I can't understand how lazy and worthless Puerto Ricans are

With all those paper towels Trump threw at them you would think they would have all the roads cleared and power restored by now. There is only so much Trump can do
Zappa_TP.jpg

I agree and frankly I couldn't give shit one about PR. Let em take care of themselves.

Nice concern for your fellow citizens, douche.

Since they aren't fellow citizens the douche is on you. Dumbass.

But they are fellow citizens.

No they aren't. They are Puerto Ricans, Not
Americans.
Every time the vote comes up for them to become a State, they vote it down.

They don't pay taxes and they don't vote because they aren't Americans.

They are no more American than Syrians are.

Catch a clue dumbass.

They are Americans. Puerto Rico is an American territory.

They do pay taxes.

The Federal Income Taxes Puerto Ricans Pay - Puerto Rico Report

Nope. They are Puerto Ricans, Not Americans.

I agree and frankly I couldn't give shit one about PR. Let em take care of themselves.

Americans.

Catch a clue dumbass.
Seems they are better Americans than you are

I doubt that since they aren't Americans.

I live on the Jersey shore and we were hit by Sandy which was a Cat 1 hurricane. We were without power for eight days and we have some of the most up to date power infrastructure in the country. We had trucks from power companies around the country coming to repair the storm damage and we still waited eight days to get power restored

Puerto Rico got hit by two Cat 5 hurricanes ten days apart. I don't consider it "criminal" that their power grid was destroyed. Since Puerto Rico is an island, surrounded by water, big water, ocean water you can't just drive in repair crews from other states

I was without power for 16 days after Ike, I ran two generators 24/7 at my own expense. I've since installed a propane operated whole home generator.

North East has some of the best infrastructure in the country and still got smashed by a Cat1 storm

To criticize PR for two Cat 5 s is nonsense

You might want to inform the OP, your comrade seems to be under the impression that a 3,500 square mile power grid can be reconstructed in a few weeks.

If it can't be reconstructed in a few weeks....why is Comrade Trump threatening to pull FEMA

He didn't, he just said the islanders need to step up and do more for themselves. They've cleared less than 10% of the roads at this point, electrical crews and aid can't make it down blocked roads. Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility.

"Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility."

Ugh, it is so nauseating to see people try to polish up turds like this to provide cover for the moron. No, Trump was only trying to deflect any perception of his own failure by turning it onto the people of Puerto Rico (a classless, infantile move), while simultaneously and shamelessly pursuing his little vendetta against the mayor. This is juvenile, classless, cruel behavior unbecoming of his office.

Americans.

Catch a clue dumbass.

They are Americans. Puerto Rico is an American territory.

They do pay taxes.

The Federal Income Taxes Puerto Ricans Pay - Puerto Rico Report

Nope. They are Puerto Ricans, Not Americans.
Wrong, by literally every standard imaginable.

Americans.

Catch a clue dumbass.
Seems they are better Americans than you are

I doubt that since they aren't Americans.

You're wrong and it's been shown to you.

Look at the Orange Moron Babbling Making a Fool of Himself

‘Complete moron’: Internet ridicules Trump for saying he spoke to ‘the President of Virgin Islands’ — aka himself
Donald Trump on Friday spoke at the social conservative Values Voters summit, extolling the virtues of his presidency, as well as his administration’s response to a number of catastrophic natural disasters that have ravaged the nation.

White House desperately tries to fix Trump’s widely-mocked claim he met with ‘president of the Virgin Islands’
During his speech at the Values Voters summit on Friday, President Donald Trump told the crowd that he recently met with the “president of the Virgin Islands.” This claim was quick to draw ridiculed because the Virgin Islands are an American territory.

I was without power for 16 days after Ike, I ran two generators 24/7 at my own expense. I've since installed a propane operated whole home generator.

North East has some of the best infrastructure in the country and still got smashed by a Cat1 storm

You might want to inform the OP, your comrade seems to be under the impression that a 3,500 square mile power grid can be reconstructed in a few weeks.

If it can't be reconstructed in a few weeks....why is Comrade Trump threatening to pull FEMA

He didn't, he just said the islanders need to step up and do more for themselves. They've cleared less than 10% of the roads at this point, electrical crews and aid can't make it down blocked roads. Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility.

Once again, Trump is blaming the victim
Why doesn't Texas, Florida and California take more responsibility? They are better situated economically than Puerto Rico

How many threads have you seen on FL and TX related to storm damage in the last couple of weeks? Also why is only one person screaming doom and gloom in PR and the US VI? The San Juan mayor and her puppeteer, chicago gutter trash Louis Gutierrez are orchestrating all the bitching because she wants to run for PR governor.

How do people work when their time is spent just trying to survive? It requires a lot of time daily to gather the necessary resources.
This is literally a post-apocalyptic world they are living in.

So why haven't they moved into shelters where resources can be easily provided? Also why is only one hyper partisan politician doing all the bitching?

How do people work when their time is spent just trying to survive? It requires a lot of time daily to gather the necessary resources.

So why haven't they moved into shelters where resources can be easily provided? Also why is only one hyper partisan politician doing all the bitching?

Because that's not how it's happening.

"Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility."

Ugh, it is so nauseating to see people try to polish up turds like this to provide cover for the moron. No, Trump was only trying to deflect any perception of his own failure by turning it onto the people of Puerto Rico (a classless, infantile move), while simultaneously and shamelessly pursuing his little vendetta against the mayor. This is juvenile, classless, cruel behavior unbecoming of his office.

Only problem is there is no failure, it nothing but a fabrication of the left. The San Juan mayor and her puppeteer Louis Gutierrez are trying to score cheap political points. What does the governor have to say?

Because that's not how it's happening.

Why?

`
`

Obama, like Trump, are lying, war-mongering, corporate tools. I have no use for either nor their perspective parties. During the Obama regime, I had to suffer the multitude of hyper-partisan posters stricken with ODS or Obama Derangement Syndrome, for 8 years. It's a disease. Now, I have to suffer a different multitude of hyper-partisan posters stricken with TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome. The same disease.

In the case of Puerto Rico, those suffering from TDS are hell bent to blame Trump for the present condition of PR and that is so absurd in the face of logic and facts, it makes such attacks; comical. Trump had nothing to do with PR's debt, and the complete lack of planning and negligence by their elected officials, hampered FEMA's effort to provide that aid. On top of that, the FBI is investigating a flood complaints in regards to the criminal mismanagement by these elected officials, of aid flowing in.

Trump is well on his way of completely undoing himself without this. IMHO

Why doesn't Texas, Florida and California take more responsibility? They are better situated economically than Puerto Rico

How many threads have you seen on FL and TX related to storm damage in the last couple of weeks? Also why is only one person screaming doom and gloom in PR and the US VI? The San Juan mayor and her puppeteer, chicago gutter trash Louis Gutierrez are orchestrating all the bitching because she wants to run for PR governor.

80% of Puerto Rico without power is just made up?
People without drinking water is just made up?

Are you really this dense? What shelter?
How does a shelter get supplied when only minimal aid is reaching the outlying areas?

Only problem is there is no failure, it nothing but a fabrication of the left. The San Juan mayor and her puppeteer Louis Gutierrez are trying to score cheap political points. What does the governor have to say?

That's some cynical shit. Are you honestly that blinded by politics?

80% of Puerto Rico without power is just made up?
People without drinking water is just made up?

The lack of power was expected and 70% of the water systems have been restored, not a small thing when there is no power.

Are you really this dense? What shelter?
How does a shelter get supplied when only minimal aid is reaching the outlying areas?

Have you ever been to PR?

Forum List

Back