Trump to Recognize Jerusalem As Capital of Israel Wednesday

There is no reason why we shouldn't make it official and recognize Jerusalem as the OFFICIAL Capital of Israel.

The Islamic Hate Cults, have shown us that they will kill, torture, and terrorize anyone they can get their hands on regardless of the status of Jerusalem whether it is divided like a contested child brought before Solomon, or whether it is officially recognized as the Unified Capital of Israel.

Land for Peace is a Fraud, a Ruse, and Con Game, and a Myth, and is Nothing but an Obstacle to moving forward in the region.

No amount of appeasement has stopped even one attack in Israel or around the world by Islamic Extremists, Hell bent on Killing Christians and Jews. There is no reason to negotiate with a people that do not exist in history, are not an ethnic, social or cultural group. There is NO SUCH THING as a Palestinian.

Well, technically that is true....there is NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN but ONLY if you disregard The Roman Empire's term for Jews living in Israel which they renamed Palestine during their occupation of Israel.

So yes, Jerusalem is the Capital of both Israel and Palestine because Israel is Palestine, and Palestine is Israel, so let it be so officially, for the only Palestinians that ever existed in history were Israeli Jews living under Roman Rule during the occupation, and even then, Jerusalem was still it's capital even when Herod and Pontius Pilate lorded over it.

Jesus was a Palestinian, and so were John The Baptist, and all of the disciples. They were Israelis, and they were Jewish, and Jerusalem was their capital. And Jerusalem should be Israel's Capital again.

These squatters living in The West Bank and Gaza Strip, are Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians and they have a homeland, and their states have capitals. They should go back to their homelands, and leave Jerusalem to The Jews, for it has always been, and will always be Israel's Capital.

There is no question about what should be done. The question is, why have we waited so long to do the right thing? It's so clear and simple what should be done. Restore Jerusalem to it's rightful owners: Israel.

Israel is a UN concoction.
Almost every post WWI European and Middle Eastern nation is an artificial concoction.

Is that supposed to make it better? The carving out of the state of Israel was a solution to a problem that no longer existed.

OH great, now even more people who will hate us & want us to die. love Israel, this will not move them towards peace.

OH great, now even more people who will hate us & want us to die. love Israel, this will not move them towards peace.

I think those who hated us before still do and this will just give them a reason to scream, protest and kill, but the real problem is our friends and allies denouncing the Trumptarian's dangerous plan.

`
The religious right (evangelicals. baptists, fundamentalists, et al) made a Faustian bargain to get trump elected. This, is part of their belief....that this action will help usher in the Second Coming.

Have you been to Jerusalem?

Are any barred from exercising freedom of their chosen religion under Israeli control?

No to both?

Excellent.

You say under Israeli control. That speaks for itself.

Why shouldn't it be?

The Israelis own it.

And, as you've inadvertently admitted, they are fair to everyone withing their jurisdiction.

So the Israelis are fair to the Palestinians, as per my inadvertent admission? A White House spokes person couldn't speak better. Hehehe. And what makes you think that the Israelis own jerusalem? If Israel owned Jerusalem, then entire countries should never have been created. For example Kosovo or Romania. Why does Israel own it then?

Pay attention and prepare to take notes....then, perhaps, you'll embarrass yourself to a lesser extent:

King Abdallah of Jordan complains several times in his memoirs about Jews acquiring land in Palestine. Not once does he accuse the Jews of stealing it from the Arabs. Each time he mentions it, the complaint is how much land they are buying:

• "... the fears of the Arab political leaders are supported by the fact that the sale of land continues unrestricted and every day one piece of land after another is torn from the hands of the Arabs.
  • 8 King Abdallah of Jordan, My Memoirs Completed (Al-Takmilah), Pg. 81. In a letter written to the High Commissioner for Transjordan, Sir Arthur Wauchope on July 25, 1934.
"According to my information the Jews have requested the continuance of the mandate so that they can buy up more land and bring in additional immigrants. No other country has gone through such a trial as Palestine.

• 9 King Abdallah of Jordan, My Memoirs Completed (Al-Takmilah), Pg. 88. In a letter written to 'Abd al-Hamid Sa'id on June 5, 1938.

• "Of course, the Zionists bought the land from Arab landholders, who moved to cities or even left the country. They were all too willing to sell, for the price paid by the purchasers was often many times more than anyone else would or could pay." 32 Crist, Raymond E. "Land for the Fellahin, VIII: Land Tenure and Land Use in the Near East".American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Vol. 18, No. 4 (Jul., 1959). 415

• "The land policy of the Zionist movement in the pre-state era was based on purchase of land on the open market by Jewish institutions (mainly the JNF) and subsequent freezing of the ownership so as to ensure that the purchased land would be in Jewish hands in perpetuity." Kretzmer, David. The Legal Status of the Arabs in Israel. Boulder: Westview Press, 1990. 50.

Oh....and 'Palestinian'???

"An autonomous Palestinian political identity did not begin to assert itself until the mid-1960s. In the 1950s, no political organization existed around which a specifically Palestinian identity could be articulated. Pan-Arabism was a dominant mode of political expression, and the Hashimite regime strongly promoted Jordanian sovereignty over Palestinian affairs and identity."
Jordan - Palestinians

And....I've been in Jordan....another country you know nothing about.

Very interesting. You are saying/quoting "... subsequent freezing of the ownership so as to ensure that the purchased land would be in Jewish hands in perpetuity.".

This seems to prove that they changed the law of the land on the lands that they purchased. This should invalidate the purchase. For example if my Russian pal purchases some land in Texas, then calls it Russia and blocks Texan authorities from administrating that land, then he will quickly be in violation of his property rights.n

So, if the Jewish buyer freezes the ownership then he changed the land's tax law and he had no authority to do that.

This puts in new borders too, which then results in new national identities such as the Palestinians.

Have you been to Jerusalem?

Are any barred from exercising freedom of their chosen religion under Israeli control?

No to both?

Excellent.

Why shouldn't it be?

The Israelis own it.

And, as you've inadvertently admitted, they are fair to everyone withing their jurisdiction.

So the Israelis are fair to the Palestinians, as per my inadvertent admission? A White House spokes person couldn't speak better. Hehehe. And what makes you think that the Israelis own jerusalem? If Israel owned Jerusalem, then entire countries should never have been created. For example Kosovo or Romania. Why does Israel own it then?

Pay attention and prepare to take notes....then, perhaps, you'll embarrass yourself to a lesser extent:

King Abdallah of Jordan complains several times in his memoirs about Jews acquiring land in Palestine. Not once does he accuse the Jews of stealing it from the Arabs. Each time he mentions it, the complaint is how much land they are buying:

• "... the fears of the Arab political leaders are supported by the fact that the sale of land continues unrestricted and every day one piece of land after another is torn from the hands of the Arabs.
  • 8 King Abdallah of Jordan, My Memoirs Completed (Al-Takmilah), Pg. 81. In a letter written to the High Commissioner for Transjordan, Sir Arthur Wauchope on July 25, 1934.
"According to my information the Jews have requested the continuance of the mandate so that they can buy up more land and bring in additional immigrants. No other country has gone through such a trial as Palestine.

• 9 King Abdallah of Jordan, My Memoirs Completed (Al-Takmilah), Pg. 88. In a letter written to 'Abd al-Hamid Sa'id on June 5, 1938.

• "Of course, the Zionists bought the land from Arab landholders, who moved to cities or even left the country. They were all too willing to sell, for the price paid by the purchasers was often many times more than anyone else would or could pay." 32 Crist, Raymond E. "Land for the Fellahin, VIII: Land Tenure and Land Use in the Near East".American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Vol. 18, No. 4 (Jul., 1959). 415

• "The land policy of the Zionist movement in the pre-state era was based on purchase of land on the open market by Jewish institutions (mainly the JNF) and subsequent freezing of the ownership so as to ensure that the purchased land would be in Jewish hands in perpetuity." Kretzmer, David. The Legal Status of the Arabs in Israel. Boulder: Westview Press, 1990. 50.

"An autonomous Palestinian political identity did not begin to assert itself until the mid-1960s. In the 1950s, no political organization existed around which a specifically Palestinian identity could be articulated. Pan-Arabism was a dominant mode of political expression, and the Hashimite regime strongly promoted Jordanian sovereignty over Palestinian affairs and identity."
Jordan - Palestinians

Very interesting. You are saying/quoting "... subsequent freezing of the ownership so as to ensure that the purchased land would be in Jewish hands in perpetuity.".

This seems to prove that they changed the law of the land on the lands that they purchased. This should invalidate the purchase. For example if my Russian pal purchases some land in Texas, then calls it Russia and blocks Texan authorities from administrating that land, then he will quickly be in violation of his property rights.n

So, if the Jewish buyer freezes the ownership then he changed the land's tax law and he had no authority to do that.

This puts in new borders too, which then results in new national identities such as the Palestinians.

It proves exactly what I stated: Israel owns the land.

Why shouldn't it be?

The Israelis own it.

Jordan - Palestinians

If that is so, then do the Russian oligarchs own London too? After all, they have bought up most of it now. Westminster is not yet flying the Russian flag though, but soon.

Why shouldn't it be?

The Israelis own it.

Jordan - Palestinians

If that is so, then do the Russian oligarchs own London too? After all, they have bought up most of it now. Westminster is not yet flying the Russian flag though, but soon.

Seems you'd rather scamper away from the subject, with your tail between your legs.
This was the subject....

The nation of Israel is owned by Israel....
...and every inhabitant is free to exercise his religion.

...and I was eminently correct in both aspects.

I always am.

Jordan - Palestinians

Seems you'd rather scamper away from the subject, with your tail between your legs.
This was the subject....

I always am.

An Israeli citizen told me once that Israel has Arabic as one of its state languages. If Islam is legal in Israel then there is some sort of a phony propaganda and cover up going on, by the average citizens of Israel. Obviously Israel is not what it seems and Israeli property ownership is not what it seems, otherwise the Palestinians would not wear suicide belts and call themselves Palestinians.

Jordan - Palestinians

This was the subject....

I always am.

An Israeli citizen told me once that Israel has Arabic as one of its state languages. If Islam is legal in Israel then there is some sort of a phony propaganda and cover up going on, by the average citizens of Israel. Obviously Israel is not what it seems and Israeli property ownership is not what it seems, otherwise the Palestinians would not wear suicide belts and call themselves Palestinians.

Gads, you're a dunce.

This was the subject....

I always am.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Oh sorry I get it now. The Palestinians have just announced today that they end the peace process, because they are so well treated by Israel that they couldn't be better.

This was the subject....

I always am.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Oh sorry I get it now. The Palestinians have just announced today that they end the peace process, because they are so well treated by Israel that they couldn't be better.

Are you a government school grad?

Political chick is correct what she could have informed you and this may confuse you even more is that there are roughly two million Muslim and Christian and others living in the state of Israel...These people have basically the same rights as other Israelis of Jewish descent.. They can vote, they can fight in the army they can hold jobs they can own land they are not treated as dhimini would be in moslem lands... Now setting that aside Israel withdrew her population from the Gaza Strip and let the Arabs living there have self rule which has not worked out well for either the Israelis or the people living in Gaza because they are not satisfied with what they have which could be a paradise as it is right on the Mediterranean but they choose to dig tunnels and lob missiles at the Israelis...On the West Bank it is a different story those lands are disputed they represent a mere 5 per cent of the original mandate which included Jordan as well( This 80 or so per cent was given by the British to the Arabs in 1922)Anyways the West Bank is home to a number of Arabs of Muslim and Christian faith( although the Christians have been chased out basically) and some 500000 Jewish settlers...It is these lands that are in dispute but were part of the ancient Jewish homeland before the Romans removed the Jews by force.... You need to study your history and figure things out after all Arabs come from Arabia and have spread out into many a land... The interesting thing is that the Muslim holy book the Koran states that the land of Israel belongs to the Jews in at least two places and that they are to take their rightful place as its owners so really the so called Palestinian Arabs do not have a leg to stand on if they are truthfull to their Muslim roots...Have you ever seen them pray to Mecca on the Temple Mount where they face Mecca and their bums face the Al Aska mosque it shows what they really think and how much they have fooled people into buying their nonsense...

I think those who hated us before still do and this will just give them a reason to scream, protest and kill, but the real problem is our friends and allies denouncing the Trumptarian's dangerous plan.
Your plan is dangerous. Sucking off Jihadi is a bad plan. Fuck Jihadi, Fuck Islam. Ignore them and do what we think is right, because their Cult of Hatred and Death will always continue to hate and murder people they disagree with.

Israel’s neighbors have no intention of messing with them . They just use them for boogeyman propaganda .

Sound familiar? It’s what the gop does . Selling fear .

No it's not!

And the US illegal immigrations laws don't exist either

So there. Now what you gonna do bright boy?

Forum List

Back