Trump to Recognize Jerusalem As Capital of Israel Wednesday

Donald trump has recognized Jerusalem today as Israeli capital. He is also moving the USA embassy there. Palestinians and the rest of the world are furious.

1. Why did Israel re occupy the West Bank and Gaza after withdrawing years before?

2. Is trump progressing the Book of Revelations where it says that Israel will be reconstituted and repopulated for the end of the world?

3. Will the other countries follow the move?
All you left out was Trump being the Antichrist.

I would liken allowing Israel the freedom to defend itself and it's capital to what we are planning to do with Japan. We are going to shift the burden of Japan's defense to Japan itself and in doing so, this will reduce the capital and manpower we expend to accomplish these tasks by allowing Nations like Israel and Japan to strengthen it's defensive capabilities as regional powers.

I would liken allowing Israel the freedom to defend itself and it's capital to what we are planning to do with Japan. We are going to shift the burden of Japan's defense to Japan itself and in doing so, this will reduce the capital and manpower we expend to accomplish these tasks by allowing Nations like Israel and Japan to strengthen it's defensive capabilities as regional powers.
Israel without a Superpower is - no more.

`
The religious right (evangelicals. baptists, fundamentalists, et al) made a Faustian bargain to get trump elected. This, is part of their belief....that this action will help usher in the Second Coming.
Only God knows when he will call His people home. Nothing we do will alter His timeline.

Even so, come soon Lord Jesus.

There is no reason why we shouldn't make it official and recognize Jerusalem as the OFFICIAL Capital of Israel.

The Islamic Hate Cults, have shown us that they will kill, torture, and terrorize anyone they can get their hands on regardless of the status of Jerusalem whether it is divided like a contested child brought before Solomon, or whether it is officially recognized as the Unified Capital of Israel.

Land for Peace is a Fraud, a Ruse, and Con Game, and a Myth, and is Nothing but an Obstacle to moving forward in the region.

No amount of appeasement has stopped even one attack in Israel or around the world by Islamic Extremists, Hell bent on Killing Christians and Jews. There is no reason to negotiate with a people that do not exist in history, are not an ethnic, social or cultural group. There is NO SUCH THING as a Palestinian.

Well, technically that is true....there is NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN but ONLY if you disregard The Roman Empire's term for Jews living in Israel which they renamed Palestine during their occupation of Israel.

So yes, Jerusalem is the Capital of both Israel and Palestine because Israel is Palestine, and Palestine is Israel, so let it be so officially, for the only Palestinians that ever existed in history were Israeli Jews living under Roman Rule during the occupation, and even then, Jerusalem was still it's capital even when Herod and Pontius Pilate lorded over it.

Jesus was a Palestinian, and so were John The Baptist, and all of the disciples. They were Israelis, and they were Jewish, and Jerusalem was their capital. And Jerusalem should be Israel's Capital again.

These squatters living in The West Bank and Gaza Strip, are Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians and they have a homeland, and their states have capitals. They should go back to their homelands, and leave Jerusalem to The Jews, for it has always been, and will always be Israel's Capital.

There is no question about what should be done. The question is, why have we waited so long to do the right thing? It's so clear and simple what should be done. Restore Jerusalem to it's rightful owners: Israel.
I just don't give a damn. It' not my country and I don't live there so explain to me why I should care?

Israel without a Superpower is - no more.

Israel, themselves are a regional Superpower. You would be a fool NOT TO KNOW THIS.

And this is why Islam has gotten their asses handed to them every time they have launched unprovoked and immoral wars against Israel.

Israel has their own weapons research labs, and from what I have read about their weapons systems development, they not only are on par with The US, but they are advanced in many areas above and beyond some of our systems. And the US weapons systems they do use, they have modified them and improved upon them.

Not only that, THEIR ENTIRE POPULATION is Military Trained, and if war would come upon them, they would have near 100% mobilization of their population to defend themselves.

And "THEY" knowing what has happened to them in the past at the hands of Antisemitic Hatred, ISRAEL will fight and defend themselves FANATICALLY to the very last man, woman and child.

Also, anyone who thinks NO ONE would come to aide ISRAEL is making a huge mistake. They can handle most conflicts all by themselves, but I can guarantee you if Islam were to launch a GENOCIDAL All out War of Hatred against Israel, Tarshish and her Young Lions will defend Israel extreme prejudice and malice against the immoral aggressors in a Righteous War.

And if it be ARMAGEDDON, God himself will play his hand, and slaughter throngs of allah's minions with his Holy Word "The Sword of His Mouth" if necessary to preserve His Promise, and His Covenant with Israel, and with those who believe in Jehovah a defend his name'sake.

The True God is not mocked, and neither is He a liar, like the "deceiver" allah and his followers who were liars and murderers from their births.

Last edited:
`
The religious right (evangelicals. baptists, fundamentalists, et al) made a Faustian bargain to get trump elected. This, is part of their belief....that this action will help usher in the Second Coming.
Only God knows when he will call His people home. Nothing we do will alter His timeline.

Even so, come soon Lord Jesus.

"soon" is a relative term....Remember Augustine's prayer "Oh, Master, make me chaste and celibate - but not yet!"

Why shouldn't it be?The Israelis own it.And, as you've inadvertently admitted, they are fair to everyone withing their jurisdiction.
`
You seem to have inadvertently strayed into your own beliefs which are not universally shared...whatever they are. I merely stating my beliefs that the religious right wants to be part of this second coming and have dealt with the devil, to get trump elected. In their minds, the ends justify the means. .

There is no reason why we shouldn't make it official and recognize Jerusalem as the OFFICIAL Capital of Israel.

The Islamic Hate Cults, have shown us that they will kill, torture, and terrorize anyone they can get their hands on regardless of the status of Jerusalem whether it is divided like a contested child brought before Solomon, or whether it is officially recognized as the Unified Capital of Israel.

Land for Peace is a Fraud, a Ruse, and Con Game, and a Myth, and is Nothing but an Obstacle to moving forward in the region.

No amount of appeasement has stopped even one attack in Israel or around the world by Islamic Extremists, Hell bent on Killing Christians and Jews. There is no reason to negotiate with a people that do not exist in history, are not an ethnic, social or cultural group. There is NO SUCH THING as a Palestinian.

Well, technically that is true....there is NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN but ONLY if you disregard The Roman Empire's term for Jews living in Israel which they renamed Palestine during their occupation of Israel.

So yes, Jerusalem is the Capital of both Israel and Palestine because Israel is Palestine, and Palestine is Israel, so let it be so officially, for the only Palestinians that ever existed in history were Israeli Jews living under Roman Rule during the occupation, and even then, Jerusalem was still it's capital even when Herod and Pontius Pilate lorded over it.

Jesus was a Palestinian, and so were John The Baptist, and all of the disciples. They were Israelis, and they were Jewish, and Jerusalem was their capital. And Jerusalem should be Israel's Capital again.

These squatters living in The West Bank and Gaza Strip, are Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians and they have a homeland, and their states have capitals. They should go back to their homelands, and leave Jerusalem to The Jews, for it has always been, and will always be Israel's Capital.

There is no question about what should be done. The question is, why have we waited so long to do the right thing? It's so clear and simple what should be done. Restore Jerusalem to it's rightful owners: Israel.
I just don't give a damn. It' not my country and I don't live there so explain to me why I should care?

If you don't give a damn, and don't believe in anything other than that man is an animal and only subject to the laws of the jungle, then there is no reason for me to explain to you why you should care.

I suggest you study prophecy, and why Israel, and its capital Jerusalem are vital to restarting the prophetic clock.

For I can teach nothing to a stubborn and blind mule who thinks he is nothing but a lucky animal to have by some fantastic cosmic accident of immeasurable chance, miraculously evolved above and beyond all the animals around him.

I should then ask you, why is MAN different than every living thing upon The Earth?

Perhaps if you could come to the realization of that answer first, you'd be worth my taking the time to educate you on the rest of it.

Or you can just remain a stubborn and blind mule, and beast of burden, who's only purpose for living is to eat and defecate and do someone else's bidding.

Why shouldn't it be?The Israelis own it.And, as you've inadvertently admitted, they are fair to everyone withing their jurisdiction.
`
You seem to have inadvertently strayed into your own beliefs which are not universally shared...whatever they are. I merely stating my beliefs that the religious right wants to be part of this second coming and have dealt with the devil, to get trump elected. In their minds, the ends justify the means. .

"You seem to have inadvertently strayed into your own beliefs..."

Beliefs?

I stated facts.

If you don't give a damn, and don't believe in anything other than that man is an animal and only subject to the laws of the jungle, then there is no reason for me to explain to you why you should care.

I suggest you study prophecy, and why Israel, and its capital Jerusalem are vital to restarting the prophetic clock.

For I can teach nothing to a stubborn and blind mule who thinks he is nothing but a lucky animal to have by some fantastic cosmic accident of immeasurable chance, miraculously evolved above and beyond all the animals around him.

I should then ask you, why is MAN different than every living thing upon The Earth?

Perhaps if you could come to the realization of that answer first, you'd be worth my taking the time to educate you on the rest of it.

Or you can just remain a stubborn and blind mule, and beast of burden, who's only purpose for living is to eat and defecate and do someone else's bidding.
Lol

Go read your bible and keep it to yourself. That fairy tale bullshit is ment to control the gullible not the intelligent.

Now I'll ask again in the context that this is the POLITICS FORUM and not the religious forum.

Why should I care?

Lol

Go read your bible and keep it to yourself. That fairy tale bullshit is ment to control the gullible not the intelligent.

Now I'll ask again in the context that this is the POLITICS FORUM and not the religious forum.

Why should I care?

Why should I repeat myself to a stubborn, blind and lazy mule? Do I need to take a 2 x 4 to your stubborn ass to make you read the thread?

There are many reasons beyond the metaphysical you should care, but Mules are unthinking beasts of burden, so unless you show some effort and take it upon yourself to do a little reading, there is no point in my throwing my pearls before swine.

What happened to “America first”? What does Israel’s capitol have to do with us ?

All this does is cause unneeded problems in an area that’s actually been calm.

Cons are so hate filled that they want to piss off Muslims just for sport . This puts people’s lives in danger!
Do you have any idea how many dems including obama have said we needed to do what Trump did?
Notice these same dems have also kept their collective traps shut.

Lol

Why should I care?

Why should I repeat myself to a stubborn, blind and lazy mule? Do I need to take a 2 x 4 to your stubborn ass to make you read the thread?

There are many reasons beyond the metaphysical you should care, but Mules are unthinking beasts of burden, so unless you show some effort and take it upon yourself to do a little reading, there is no point in my throwing my pearls before swine.
In order to repeat yourself you first would have had to answer my question, which you did not. You offered some pie in the sky bullshit unrelated to politics.

Clearly you can't or won't answer my question so I'll just move on.

`
I don't see any facts, just conjecture and opinions. I don't claim to have facts, but I do have opinions based on facts. Problem with me is that I'm lazy. This is an internet forum and as such, I see no utility in devoting too much time and/or effort in it. In this case, trump made a costly blunder that will inflame people and cause needless death.

Lol

Why should I care?

In order to repeat yourself you first would have had to answer my question, which you did not. You offered some pie in the sky bullshit unrelated to politics.

Clearly you can't or won't answer my question so I'll just move on.

Read upstream Mule. Try #36 #38 and others

Forum List

Back