Trump to return to WH as early as tomorrow, buy your stocks in premarket trading now

Whooooooooooooooooooo I feel good
Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.

Trump's Covid-19 test gave a false positive along with 77 NFL players false positive COVID-19 tests from lab. Trump is using it as a distraction from his trashy debate.

The only thing that will help stock prices is more stimulus or vaccine approval.
Trump received a false positive because the testing for covid is only 10% accurate.

120732551_1280406042305505_5859617603939242459_n.jpg

So you guys finally gonna wear masks ? Beleive scientists? Or hail trump for better and for worse ?
No we will be too busy laughing and watching you fools run around like scared little bunny wabbits.....with your mask sliding off of your stupid faces uncovering your nose like obedient tools of the swamp.....

Corrupt Media Democrats claim that the doctors have sent out mixed messages.....but the problem with that is Trump's condition has been changing by the hour.
How the heck do they expect his condition to not change?

This has gotta be like fingernails on a chalk board to liberal ears, It takes away their "were all gonna die narrative".

Face it the greatest man in the World just faced death in the face and won............................

CIAO

So you guys finally gonna wear masks ? Beleive scientists? Or hail trump for better and for worse ?
Fuck your mask mandates

President Trump is ill you blithering idiot, confirmed by medical science.

Kissmy I think Trumps passing will have the DOW up 1000 points

President Trump is ill you blithering idiot, confirmed by medical science.
Hope Hicks is my new hero

Forum List

Back