Trump to scrap UK investments if barred from Britain...THAT'S a lot of money lost to Britian!

Maybe when he is President if they are still being dicks, he just pull out of NATO. Let them pay for their own defense.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Wow, what an incredibly stupid thing to say. Britain is one of our primary creditors, this country owes hundreds of billions to British banks. But don't feel too bad.....Trump is probably too stupid to know that as well.

Macy's went after Trump........and Santa gave them a lump of coal......sales down.......minus 40 stores ............oooooops

Maybe when he is President if they are still being dicks, he just pull out of NATO. Let them pay for their own defense.

Wow, what an incredibly stupid thing to say. Britain is one of our primary creditors, this country owes hundreds of billions to British banks. But don't feel too bad.....Trump is probably too stupid to know that as well.

NOt relevant.

Cold War is over. If the Brits wants to be dicks, let them pay for their own defense. They should be doing it anyways, and this would give them the added benefit of a lesson about being dicks.

NOt relevant.

Cold War is over. If the Brits wants to be dicks, let them pay for their own defense. They should be doing it anyways, and this would give them the added benefit of a lesson about being dicks.
They do pay for their own defense. Or maybe you'd like to show evidence of military credits being transferred to Britain the way we do with Israel. You don't even begin to know what you're talking about.

The UK will survive without Trump golf courses. They already told him to f--k off in Scotland. The course will be there whether Trump is or not. The UK has its own investors. Trump is barely a drop in the bucket. Arabs love investing in the UK.
As if Trump has enough money to make a difference......fucking hilarious. He doesn't even come anywhere close to being in their league, they could afford hire someone like Trump to clean their toilets if that's what they wanted.

NOt relevant.

They do pay for their own defense. Or maybe you'd like to show evidence of military credits being transferred to Britain the way we do with Israel. You don't even begin to know what you're talking about.

YOu know, on checking they are one of the 5, out of 28 members of NATO that are meeting their defense spending target. Good for them.

Who knows, maybe without US support that would be enough to protect the UK and it's interests such as open sea lanes.

Maybe.

Still, losing US support would be a good lesson to them about being dicks.

And they would probably want to seriously increase their defense spending without NATO.

They are kind of obligated to consider the petition submitted by hundreds of thousands of their citizens.

Why isn't he investing all of his money here in the USA anyway? Giving Americans jobs....

You know, why hasn't he walked the talk he's been getting his Trumpeteers all excited about...
''Make America great again''? (with hope and change I suppose)

Golf courses in Scotland and making his clothing south of our border and his accessories in the Orient, doesn't really match up with his rhetoric, does it? BE HONEST!
Exactly!

NOt relevant.

YOu know, on checking they are one of the 5, out of 28 members of NATO that are meeting their defense spending target. Good for them.

Who knows, maybe without US support that would be enough to protect the UK and it's interests such as open sea lanes.

Maybe.

And they would probably want to seriously increase their defense spending without NATO.
No, I believe you've missed the point entirely. No one anywhere would ever be able to take Donald Trump seriously as President of the United States.....he's just too stupid. He has no dignity,no grace, no sense of honor, he's not a very bright man, he isn't well spoken, eloquent or articulate by any stretch of the imagination. He has a shrewd animal canny, but not real intelligence. Trump possesses none of the attributes that distinguish great statesmen from used car salesmen.

NOt relevant.

Maybe.

No, I believe you've missed the point entirely. No one anywhere would ever be able to take Donald Trump seriously as President of the United States.....he's just too stupid. He has no dignity,no grace, no sense of honor, he's not a very bright man, he isn't well spoken, eloquent or articulate by any stretch of the imagination. He has a shrewd animal canny, but not real intelligence. Trump possesses none of the attributes that distinguish great statesmen from used car salesmen.

Considering the way that the US has been the World's bitch when it comes to Trade, Immigration and Defense, it is unclear what benefit we gained from their supposedly taking our President's "seriously" in the past.

I think that if/when Trumps starts crafting policy and negotiating deals with the interests of the US in mind, there will be great an outcry from our "friends" who are sorry to see a sucker wise up.

NOt relevant.

Maybe.

Considering the way that the US has been the World's bitch when it comes to Trade, Immigration and Defense, it is unclear what benefit we gained from their supposedly taking our President's "seriously" in the past.

I think that if/when Trumps starts crafting policy and negotiating deals with the interests of the US in mind, there will be great an outcry from our "friends" who are sorry to see a sucker wise up.
Have you ever taken an IQ test? I think it would be interesting to determine the average IQ of Trump followers.

The UK can't build overpriced golf courses without Trump

Last edited:
NOt relevant.

Maybe.

Have you ever taken an IQ test? I think it would be interesting to determine the average IQ of Trump followers.

IQ doesn't determine position on the issues. There are high IQ people on all sides of all issues.

That you don't know that is revealing.

My point stands. Your personal smear attempt did not answer it.

The UK could defend itself just fine while Donald Trump throws a tantrum. In fact Britain has enough nuclear strike capability

Maybe.

IQ doesn't determine position on the issues. There are high IQ people on all sides of all issues.

Again you missed the point. Why is it that the majority of Trump followers never graduated from college? There seems to be a determined effort by Trump to exploit the ignorance of the least informed voters.

The UK could defend itself just fine while Donald Trump throws a tantrum. In fact Britain has enough nuclear strike capability

Maybe.

Again you missed the point. Why is it that the majority of Trump followers never graduated from college? There seems to be a determined effort by Trump to exploit the ignorance of the least informed voters.

The answer is obvious and one I have posted before.

Trumps stance on the issues are of the most concern to the Working and Middle CLass.

Who benefits from bringing back manufacturing jobs to the US? Those with college degrees?

WHo benefits from reduced competition from Illegal Immigrants? THose with college degrees?

It is completely reasonable that those who's interests are being advanced by a particular candidate will get more support from that group.

There is also the factor to consider of ideological indoctrination in College, that those who did not go, avoided.

Trumps stance on the issues are of the most concern to the Working and Middle CLass.

Who benefits from bringing back manufacturing jobs to the US? Those with college degrees?

WHo benefits from reduced competition from Illegal Immigrants? THose with college degrees?

It is completely reasonable that those who's interests are being advanced by a particular candidate will get more support from that group.

There is also the factor to consider of ideological indoctrination in College, that those who did not go, avoided.
Maybe we can get someone who doesn't sound quite so stupid to bring back manufacturing jobs. Maybe we could get someone who doesn't constantly yammer like a petulant teenage girl.

Maybe we can get someone who doesn't sound quite so stupid to bring back manufacturing jobs. Maybe we could get someone who doesn't constantly yammer like a petulant teenage girl.

We are dealing with people who's interests are in the continued Fucking of America.

They are not going to be nice to US no matter what.

A hard as nails negotiator who is willing to use his leverage to get the deal he wants is what we need.

That his manner is annoying to those he negotiates with seems to have worked for him in the past.

If the President or Premier of China goes home and laughs to his friends about how stupid the US president "Sounds" but hundreds of billions stop going to China and thousands of jobs come back to America?

That is smart for US.

Trump, by proclaiming "I am Trump", can bring back all those manufacturing jobs

Reduced to stawmen, RW? Trump has you that scared?

Reduced to stawmen, RW? Trump has you that scared?

Strawman?

What specifics other than "I am Trump" has Trump provided to show HOW he will be able to get overseas jobs to return to the US?

Are you that gullible?

Forum List

Back