Trump to scrap UK investments if barred from Britain...THAT'S a lot of money lost to Britian!

The UK could defend itself just fine while Donald Trump throws a tantrum. In fact Britain has enough nuclear strike capability
Again you missed the point. Why is it that the majority of Trump followers never graduated from college? There seems to be a determined effort by Trump to exploit the ignorance of the least informed voters.

The answer is obvious and one I have posted before.

Trumps stance on the issues are of the most concern to the Working and Middle CLass.

Who benefits from bringing back manufacturing jobs to the US? Those with college degrees?

WHo benefits from reduced competition from Illegal Immigrants? THose with college degrees?

It is completely reasonable that those who's interests are being advanced by a particular candidate will get more support from that group.

There is also the factor to consider of ideological indoctrination in College, that those who did not go, avoided.
Maybe we can get someone who doesn't sound quite so stupid to bring back manufacturing jobs. Maybe we could get someone who doesn't constantly yammer like a petulant teenage girl.

Trump, by proclaiming "I am Trump", can bring back all those manufacturing jobs

Reduced to stawmen, RW? Trump has you that scared?

Strawman?

What specifics other than "I am Trump" has Trump provided to show HOW he will be able to get overseas jobs to return to the US?

Are you that gullible?

He has stated he will renegotiate the current bad Trade Deals we have.

I'm sure that is not specific enough for you, but I don't expect an experience negotiator to publish his opening position(s) years in advance for his opposites to review.

Trumps stance on the issues are of the most concern to the Working and Middle CLass.

Who benefits from bringing back manufacturing jobs to the US? Those with college degrees?

WHo benefits from reduced competition from Illegal Immigrants? THose with college degrees?

It is completely reasonable that those who's interests are being advanced by a particular candidate will get more support from that group.

There is also the factor to consider of ideological indoctrination in College, that those who did not go, avoided.
Maybe we can get someone who doesn't sound quite so stupid to bring back manufacturing jobs. Maybe we could get someone who doesn't constantly yammer like a petulant teenage girl.

Strawman?

What specifics other than "I am Trump" has Trump provided to show HOW he will be able to get overseas jobs to return to the US?

Are you that gullible?

He has stated he will renegotiate the current bad Trade Deals we have.

I'm sure that is not specific enough for you, but I don't expect an experience negotiator to publish his opening position(s) years in advance for his opposites to review.

Once again...renegotiate based on what?
Just because he is Trump?

He is not an experienced negotiator
He negotiates who gets fired on the apprentice and how big his golf courses can be

He has zero experience in trade negotiations...NONE

The UK can't build overpriced golf courses without Trump
The UK could defend itself just fine while Donald Trump throws a tantrum. In fact Britain has enough nuclear strike capability
IQ doesn't determine position on the issues. There are high IQ people on all sides of all issues.

That you don't know that is revealing.

My point stands. Your personal smear attempt did not answer it.

Considering the way that the US has been the World's bitch when it comes to Trade, Immigration and Defense, it is unclear what benefit we gained from their supposedly taking our President's "seriously" in the past.

I think that if/when Trumps starts crafting policy and negotiating deals with the interests of the US in mind, there will be great an outcry from our "friends" who are sorry to see a sucker wise up.
Again you missed the point. Why is it that the majority of Trump followers never graduated from college? There seems to be a determined effort by Trump to exploit the ignorance of the least informed voters.

I'm scared about this country having enough stupid people for Trump to exploit.

4rwSL9R.jpg

Well, you are stupid enought to agree with this shit!

4rwSL9R.jpg

I'm not a Clinton supporter.....you are. All Trump followers are Clinton supporters.

4rwSL9R.jpg

I'm not a Clinton supporter.....you are. All Trump followers are Clinton supporters.

And all people that think that probably believe the Hildebeast about UFO's!!!!

4rwSL9R.jpg

I have no idea what she said about UFOs, I'm sure you follow Hilary a lot closer than I do. But a UFO landing is certainly about as likely as Trump being a Republican.

4rwSL9R.jpg

I have no idea what she said about UFOs, I'm sure you follow Hilary a lot closer than I do. But a UFO landing is certainly about as likely as Trump being a Republican.

But isn't he what the moderates wanted?

• Trump to scrap UK investments if barred from Britain
    YAHOO ^ | 1/6/16 | STAFF
    Donald Trump will scrap $1 billion of planned investments in Britain if he is banned from entering the country, a spokesman for the US politician's business empire said on Wednesday. British lawmakers are expected to debate whether the Republican presidential candidate should be barred from Britain for an alleged "hate speech", a move the Trump Organization said would set a "dangerous precedent". The organisation said the US tycoon had planned to invest a total of £700 million pounds (950 million euros, $1 billion) in two golf courses he owns in Scotland. "Any action to restrict travel would force The Trump...

One should realize by now that it is not wise to attack Trump.

Macy's went after Trump........and Santa gave them a lump of coal......sales down.......minus 40 stores ............oooooops
You think Trump caused that? LOL
well, to the Trumpeteers he is their Savior!

and the very people that made fun of Obama blind supporters....who'd have thunk it?

TRUMP666

Stand in line folks, for your number!

YAHOO ^ | 1/6/16 | STAFF
    Donald Trump will scrap $1 billion of planned investments in Britain if he is banned from entering the country, a spokesman for the US politician's business empire said on Wednesday. British lawmakers are expected to debate whether the Republican presidential candidate should be barred from Britain for an alleged "hate speech", a move the Trump Organization said would set a "dangerous precedent". The organisation said the US tycoon had planned to invest a total of £700 million pounds (950 million euros, $1 billion) in two golf courses he owns in Scotland. "Any action to restrict travel would force The Trump...

cuz he's the BULLY on the block...be proud, be very proud....

have you gotten your Trump number tattoo yet?

YAHOO ^ | 1/6/16 | STAFF

cuz he's the BULLY on the block...be proud, be very proud....

have you gotten your Trump number tattoo yet?

Yeah. I prefer a bully over a pussy.

They are kind of obligated to consider the petition submitted by hundreds of thousands of their citizens.
Only to debate it. There will be no vote and no banning of Trump. The PM has already said this several times, twice during PM Questions. Cameron is unlikely to even attend the debate. It's a formality.
Agreed, a waste of time unless one thinks it is important or interesting to discuss the issue in a public forum by politicians.

Forum List

Back