Trump to skip GOP debate,raise money for wounded warriors instead

He'll be at debate....just means to keep his name in the news till the debate gets here.

If it is to be Trump...it is truly a desperate move. I hope he at least makes Rubio his V. P.

Trump may truly be crazy, you know. But, the Brits were sure Winston Churchill was crazy.

They just got desperate.

Sometimes...when you are desperate...Crazy is the rational choice.

If it is to be Trump...it is truly a desperate move. I hope he at least makes Rubio his V. P.

Trump may truly be crazy, you know. But, the Brits were sure Winston Churchill was crazy.

They just got desperate.

Sometimes...when you are desperate...Crazy is the rational choice.
two different kinds of crazy.
comparing trump to Churchill is a excellent example of a false comparison.

maybe he doesn't really want to win? gosh, I dunno? or maybe he wants to feed his own ego, by seeing viewers watching his town hall instead of FOX???

Well hopefully Mr. Trumps withdrawal from the debates is true. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a serious debate without the slap stick comedy!

Trump has made our Presidential elections a matter of promoters making profits. Honesty and truth mean nothing. Earnings by the profiteers mean everything.

Well hopefully Mr. Trumps withdrawal from the debates is true. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a serious debate without the slap stick comedy!
Yeah let all the 2nd stringers attack each other. Its amusing. I may watch it just for the shear amusement of that! Wonder how many views Fox loses. Better get used to saying President Trump son.

Forum List

Back