Trump to skip GOP debate,raise money for wounded warriors instead

Sounds phony to me. Trump could raise money for Wounded Warriors any day of the week. I suspect some internal problems with Fox.

I couldn't agree more!
Well hopefully Mr. Trumps withdrawal from the debates is true. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a serious debate without the slap stick comedy!

VIDEO=> TRUMP TO SKIP FOX GOP Debate: Raise Money for Wounded Vets Instead - The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy losing a shit ton of money Fox. All because you wouldn't replace that mouthy bitch Kelly and her asinine feminist bitch questions.
No issues with women.....nope....none....

Were there no women moderating the other debates?

Strangely, even though they are "enemy territory", Trump had no issue.

I beginning to think this might be one of those "false narratives" you hear so much about.

What do you think?

Let me guess...those other female moderators "don't count".
I'm not talking about Trump there, silly boy.

Why is Trump so scared of Megan Kelly?
She has his number and won't stand for his guano. More power to her.
She never gave him the grief that the MSNBC gave all the candidates BUT trump at that abortion of a debate. he should go off and enjoy his 2 year old tears and stamping fit

Why is Trump so scared of Megan Kelly?
LMAO who would be scared of the little bitch? She is nothing more than a character assassin masquerading as a journalist and I don't blame Trump for telling her to fuck off.
You just admitted Trump is not participating in the debate because of Megan Kelly. If he is not afraid of her, what is the emotional trigger that has instigated his immature reaction?
Did you not watch the first Fox debate? It was embarrassing and a disgrace. All they did was try to get them all to fight and bicker...embarrassing.

I thought I'd just watch Kelly tonight and see what she was up to. Well, her regular submissive favorites suck-holing her and undermining Trump as much as possible.. nothing new there.

I say what the heck, Trump should probably show up but it could be interesting to see how many cheap shots he gets and the voters reaction in the short run. So far all the cowardly whining and back stabbing from Trump haters and the other candidates is pretty funny.

Last edited:
VIDEO=> TRUMP TO SKIP FOX GOP Debate: Raise Money for Wounded Vets Instead - The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy losing a shit ton of money Fox. All because you wouldn't replace that mouthy bitch Kelly and her asinine feminist bitch questions.
Trump is a such a pussy lol.
Brilliant tacticians like Trump make the rules not anti Trump twits at Fox. Being harassed and his character assassinated by that **** Kelly would serve him no purpose. But according to the resident libtards holding a fundraiser for wounded veterans is the "pussy" thing to do. I am sure so many of you are veterans....can talk shit because those men and women fought for that right. Such disgusting anti Americans.
If he can't handle some semi-journalist from the dick sucking republican network known as Fox News, how could he handle world leaders like Putin? He's a pussy. Plain and simple. He's afraid of losing poll numbers.

Both Obama and Hillary refused to debate on Fox News in 2007.

Woopsie!

He'll be at debate....just means to keep his name in the news till the debate gets here.
Nope they already issued a statement. He's not going.
--------------------------------

His staff issued a statement. There will likely be another one tomorrow...and maybe a final one after some suspense on Thursday.

I admit I don't know what the man is going to do, but I'm not impressed by a statement by his staff so early in the game.

I don't know what he is going to do, and neither do you...because he hasn't decided himself yet.

He'll be at debate....just means to keep his name in the news till the debate gets here.

His staff issued a statement. There will likely be another one tomorrow...and maybe a final one after some suspense on Thursday.

I admit I don't know what the man is going to do, but I'm not impressed by a statement by his staff so early in the game.

I don't know what he is going to do, and neither do you...because he hasn't decided himself yet.

No he's decided. He Tweeted the statement out as well and this is what triggered him pulling out: Trump Dumps Fox News Debate and Here's Why

No he's decided. He Tweeted the statement out as well and this is what triggered him pulling out: Trump Dumps Fox News Debate and Here's Why

Then he's a friken coward

Good for him, why be subjected to a bunch of progressive asswipes??

Good for him, why be subjected to a bunch of progressive asswipes??

Sadly, cruz is going to be seen nation wide and this probably is going to hand him Iowa. Trump is going to lose at least a couple of percent of his support.

Brilliant tacticians like Trump make the rules not anti Trump twits at Fox. Being harassed and his character assassinated by that **** Kelly would serve him no purpose. But according to the resident libtards holding a fundraiser for wounded veterans is the "pussy" thing to do. I am sure so many of you are veterans....can talk shit because those men and women fought for that right. Such disgusting anti Americans.
If he can't handle some semi-journalist from the dick sucking republican network known as Fox News, how could he handle world leaders like Putin? He's a pussy. Plain and simple. He's afraid of losing poll numbers.

Woopsie!
Woopsie! Aww snap you burned me good!

I don't know what you are talking about but I don't care because Obama has made multiple appearances on Fox during his two terms. Whoopsie!

Woopsie!
Woopsie! Aww snap you burned me good!

I don't know what you are talking about but I don't care because Obama has made multiple appearances on Fox during his two terms. Whoopsie!
Of course Obama showed up on the progressive network.

Forum List

Back