Trump to skip GOP debate,raise money for wounded warriors instead

I do wish they'd split these people up evenly. 8 or even 7 debaters is too many to cover the issues well. All we get is 60 second sound bytes -- no way to cover an issue intelligently.

It is not going to hurt Trump to skip this debate, imo.

His reason, though, reminds me of Obama's incensed response to Rush Limbaugh and his ilk when he became president. HOW DARE THEY BE SO MEAN AND LIE? It was snotty in the extreme for Fox to make that crack about Putin et al, but if Trump's going to be President, he'd better get used to it quick.

I watched the debate Trump took issue with, and Kelly did ask him questions about his cracks about Rosie O'Donnell and Fiorina, but it didn't seem to me that she was bleeding from all pores. Don't all journalists continue to question him about his most recent crack at whomever?

Tempest in a teapot. Trump will be fine. Fox will be fine. Everyone is fine.

One of the zillion fascinating things about Trump's campaign is the way he constantly refers to the way people treat him.

"He's nice to me", "she's not nice to me".

He's very sensitive to that. Weird.

He expects the media to treat all candidates fairly, what exactly do you find wrong with that?
Is trump the example of how he wants media to treat candidates? So if the media declares candidates are ugly, disgusting, losers, failures yada, yada, yada, then Trump will be satisfied they are treating them all fairly? guffaw!

One of the zillion fascinating things about Trump's campaign is the way he constantly refers to the way people treat him.

He expects the media to treat all candidates fairly, what exactly do you find wrong with that?
Is trump the example of how he wants media to treat candidates? So if the media declares candidates are ugly, disgusting, losers, failures yada, yada, yada, then Trump will be satisfied they are treating them all fairly? guffaw!

they have done exactly that to every GOP candidate, have you been living under a rock?

I do wish they'd split these people up evenly. 8 or even 7 debaters is too many to cover the issues well. All we get is 60 second sound bytes -- no way to cover an issue intelligently.

His reason, though, reminds me of Obama's incensed response to Rush Limbaugh and his ilk when he became president. HOW DARE THEY BE SO MEAN AND LIE? It was snotty in the extreme for Fox to make that crack about Putin et al, but if Trump's going to be President, he'd better get used to it quick.

I watched the debate Trump took issue with, and Kelly did ask him questions about his cracks about Rosie O'Donnell and Fiorina, but it didn't seem to me that she was bleeding from all pores. Don't all journalists continue to question him about his most recent crack at whomever?

you make some sense, but Kelly hurt herself with her biased questioning and her continued biased reporting on her show, and her ratings have fallen as a result of it.'

She is all about herself. She thinks she is something special and that everyone should kiss her rosey ass.

Whether he does the debate or not is irrelevant. If he shows up, he wins. If he doesn't show up, he still wins. He can show up and say " I didn't want to let the votes in Iowa down". If he doesn't show up he'll say "I believe that the wounded warriors are far more important than yet another silly debate with too many candidates on the stage." Meanwhile everyone is talking about him.

The media are his chew toys. He chews 'em up and spit's 'em out when he's done playing with them. He is running a brilliant campaign.
dreamin' is free.

The results speak for themselves. Trump continues to DOMINATE the polls and the media.

Continuing to underestimate Trump, as you and many others do, is beyond dreaming....it's flat out denial.
False .

Nope, its true, deal with it, Trump is destroying the field in both parties because he is saying what the people have been thinking for years.
Bullshit . Trump support averages is about 35% in all the polls.
He's "destroying" nothing in either party.
What people would that be?
When you spew shit like "the people" to discribe a faction of the actual population you are distorting the facts to fit your desperate hope .

He is and has been treated fairly .
He thinks because he's a billionaire the rules don't apply to him.
It's called hubris .

Trump totally outfoxed Fox. Everyone is talking about him and his (brilliant!) decision and that will continue unabated right up to the Iowa caucuses, the General Election, and his inauguration.

He does not need a debate to get his message out. His chew toys (the media) hang on his every utterance with baited breath. He will get far greater exposure (hours and hours of coverage) by blowing off the debate than he would by attending (10-12 minutes?). There are too many people on stage anyway.

Yes folks, thanks to Donald Trump, the Fox debate will be a ratings dud. A disaster. Trump has already participated in 6 debates and won them all. He's brought huge ratings to otherwise dull affairs. Without him on stage the debate audience will be cut in half or less. Meanwhile Trump's event will raise ten$ of million$ for the Wounded Warriors Project.

Trump wins, Wounded Warriors win, Fox loses.

Please continue to underestimate Trump.....:rofl:

I've just never heard another candidate say that, ever.

And he doesn't bring up "all candidates" when he says it, just himself.

you make some sense, but Kelly hurt herself with her biased questioning and her continued biased reporting on her show, and her ratings have fallen as a result of it.'

She is all about herself. She thinks she is something special and that everyone should kiss her rosey ass.
I don't watch her show, so I won't argue. But even the last debate was biased, I thought, and she wasn't in on it. Did you see it? The kiddies table candidates got real questions (about issues) but as soon as they got to Trump it was all questions about Cruz and this crack and that. I think they asked him one substantive question.

709de1da-007c-4b9e-8fb4-4f2bf402f324_zps7elcqjlu.jpg

The man talks like a first grader, Mac. His supporters need to enrich his adjective bank, too. "It's sad" or "it's bad" Takes me right back to One Fish Two Fish

Perhaps the American voter has changed and has moved on from the dry boring serious debates by presidential candidates and now want more of a comedy show? Some TV producers should be thinking of making future debates less about politics and more about entertainment. Is Trump showing us the way?

Perhaps the American voter has changed and has moved on from the dry boring serious debates by presidential candidates and now want more of a comedy show? Some TV producers should be thinking of making future debates less about politics and more about entertainment. Is Trump showing us the way?

you may have something there, it kind of explains why obozo was elected twice.

black pride, white guilt, and a biased corrupt media.

Trump is giving the middle finger to all that, and you dumbasses are too blind to see it.

His message is directed at media bias. He is correct. Media bias goes both ways--pro and con. the pro elected obozo twice.

I think you are wrong about Kelly's bias. Many women who value themselves have noticed Trump's contempt of women who are not compliant or model material, especially foreign-born models. Kelly touched a point and gave Trump a chance to destroy that image of him and Trump chose to take exception, then blame Kelly for asking something of interest to half the population. I'm not a Kelly fan, or a Fox fan, but this is indeed a tempest in a teapot. Only Trump is creating the tempest, not Kelly. He is diverting from the issue by blaming Kelly for asking.

Trump totally outfoxed Fox. Everyone is talking about him and his (brilliant!) decision and that will continue unabated right up to the Iowa caucuses, the General Election, and his inauguration.

He does not need a debate to get his message out. His chew toys (the media) hang on his every utterance with baited breath. He will get far greater exposure (hours and hours of coverage) by blowing off the debate than he would by attending (10-12 minutes?). There are too many people on stage anyway.

Yes folks, thanks to Donald Trump, the Fox debate will be a ratings dud. A disaster. Trump has already participated in 6 debates and won them all. He's brought huge ratings to otherwise dull affairs. Without him on stage the debate audience will be cut in half or less. Meanwhile Trump's event will raise ten$ of million$ for the Wounded Warriors Project.

Trump wins, Wounded Warriors win, Fox loses.

Please continue to underestimate Trump.....:rofl:
Ah Zander! Trump plays you so well. You seem exceptionally fine tuned.

His issues with Fox are reminding me of a reality show, for sure.

you may have something there, it kind of explains why obozo was elected twice.

black pride, white guilt, and a biased corrupt media.

Trump is giving the middle finger to all that, and you dumbasses are too blind to see it.
Don't be silly, Redfish. We see that middle finger. Evidently you think it is pointed at everyone but you. Chuckle..And then you call his detractors blind dumbasses?

Forum List

Back