Trump to skip GOP debate,raise money for wounded warriors instead

Why is Trump so scared of Megan Kelly?
LMAO who would be scared of the little bitch? She is nothing more than a character assassin masquerading as a journalist and I don't blame Trump for telling her to fuck off.
You just admitted Trump is not participating in the debate because of Megan Kelly. If he is not afraid of her, what is the emotional trigger that has instigated his immature reaction?

LMAO who would be scared of the little bitch? She is nothing more than a character assassin masquerading as a journalist and I don't blame Trump for telling her to fuck off.
You just admitted Trump is not participating in the debate because of Megan Kelly. If he is not afraid of her, what is the emotional trigger that has instigated his immature reaction?
Why even have an debate with progressive moderaters??
Progressives can't think on their own.

Well hopefully Mr. Trumps withdrawal from the debates is true. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a serious debate without the slap stick comedy!
Yeah let all the 2nd stringers attack each other. Its amusing. I may watch it just for the shear amusement of that! Wonder how many views Fox loses. Better get used to saying President Trump son.
trump is the captain of the second stringers with just an average 35% of republican voter supporting him that's the best he can do.

Whether he does the debate or not is irrelevant. If he shows up, he wins. If he doesn't show up, he still wins. He can show up and say " I didn't want to let the votes in Iowa down". If he doesn't show up he'll say "I believe that the wounded warriors are far more important than yet another silly debate with too many candidates on the stage." Meanwhile everyone is talking about him.

The media are his chew toys. He chews 'em up and spit's 'em out when he's done playing with them. He is running a brilliant campaign.

that's bullshit the last fox debate was far more objective than you clowns want.

Whether he does the debate or not is irrelevant. If he shows up, he wins. If he doesn't show up, he still wins. He can show up and say " I didn't want to let the votes in Iowa down". If he doesn't show up he'll say "I believe that the wounded warriors are far more important than yet another silly debate with too many candidates on the stage." Meanwhile everyone is talking about him.

The media are his chew toys. He chews 'em up and spit's 'em out when he's done playing with them. He is running a brilliant campaign.
dreamin' is free.

I did?Amazing I don't see where I said that. Trump is WAY above that idiots league and doesn't need the debate. Trump isn't attending because the moderators have it out for him and NOTHING positive for him can come of the debate. He can win more hearts helping veterans than being the punching bag for the clown moderators.

dreamin' is free.

The results speak for themselves. Trump continues to DOMINATE the polls and the media.

Continuing to underestimate Trump, as you and many others do, is beyond dreaming....it's flat out denial.

Let the progressive moderaters over there at fox duke it out with the Rinos, silly career politicians.

Only a delusional fool would think Kelly and FOX News are progressive. Plus, Presidents don't get to pick who the participants of a battle royal are. They have to be able to jump in the ring and deal with the situation that confronts them. Trump is a sissy punk afraid of a girl.

Only a delusional fool would think Kelly and FOX News are progressive. Plus, Presidents don't get to pick who the participants of a battle royal are. They have to be able to jump in the ring and deal with the situation that confronts them. Trump is a sissy punk afraid of a girl.
They are incredibly progressive...
A bunch of Rino fans they are

VIDEO=> TRUMP TO SKIP FOX GOP Debate: Raise Money for Wounded Vets Instead - The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy losing a shit ton of money Fox. All because you wouldn't replace that mouthy bitch Kelly and her asinine feminist bitch questions.
Trump is a such a pussy lol.
Brilliant tacticians like Trump make the rules not anti Trump twits at Fox. Being harassed and his character assassinated by that **** Kelly would serve him no purpose. But according to the resident libtards holding a fundraiser for wounded veterans is the "pussy" thing to do. I am sure so many of you are veterans....can talk shit because those men and women fought for that right. Such disgusting anti Americans.

Well hopefully Mr. Trumps withdrawal from the debates is true. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a serious debate without the slap stick comedy!
Yeah let all the 2nd stringers attack each other. Its amusing. I may watch it just for the shear amusement of that! Wonder how many views Fox loses. Better get used to saying President Trump son.
trump is the captain of the second stringers with just an average 35% of republican voter supporting him that's the best he can do.

I have succeeded in never calling Mr. Obama president, so I have no worries that you will ever hear me call Mr. Trump president..."daughter"

Yeah! When the Democrats faced Megan Kelly at their Fox News debate
... Oh, wait...that didn't happen. The Democrats refused to show up to a Fox News debate...

But that's completely different!!!

:lol:

VIDEO=> TRUMP TO SKIP FOX GOP Debate: Raise Money for Wounded Vets Instead - The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy losing a shit ton of money Fox. All because you wouldn't replace that mouthy bitch Kelly and her asinine feminist bitch questions.
No issues with women.....nope....none....

Were there no women moderating the other debates?

Strangely, even though they are "enemy territory", Trump had no issue.

I beginning to think this might be one of those "false narratives" you hear so much about.

What do you think?

Let me guess...those other female moderators "don't count".

Trump is a such a pussy lol.
Brilliant tacticians like Trump make the rules not anti Trump twits at Fox. Being harassed and his character assassinated by that **** Kelly would serve him no purpose. But according to the resident libtards holding a fundraiser for wounded veterans is the "pussy" thing to do. I am sure so many of you are veterans....can talk shit because those men and women fought for that right. Such disgusting anti Americans.
If he can't handle some semi-journalist from the dick sucking republican network known as Fox News, how could he handle world leaders like Putin? He's a pussy. Plain and simple. He's afraid of losing poll numbers.

Forum List

Back