Trump to Skip next GOP Debate (on Fox News)

Hmmmmm….

He says he’s had enough of the debates. He’s giving a speech to AIPAC instead.

Nice!
Perhaps he will change his mind. Israel is definitely very important but so is showing up for the debate.
They announced it on Monday and he had already agreed to speak at AIPAC. He's not skipping it just because 'they've had enough already'

As always the whole story isn't being reported.
Are you sure? I thought the debates were scheduled and agreed upon by the RNC before the primaries even began?
I thought the last debate was the final one. The news of this debate was news to me. I'm not sure but I'm sure CK knows what he's talking about.

Hmmmmm….

Nice!
Perhaps he will change his mind. Israel is definitely very important but so is showing up for the debate.
They announced it on Monday and he had already agreed to speak at AIPAC. He's not skipping it just because 'they've had enough already'

As always the whole story isn't being reported.
Are you sure? I thought the debates were scheduled and agreed upon by the RNC before the primaries even began?
100% positive. The last official debate took place already and they added this one on Monday. He did address this, and I will paraphrase--"I just heard about this yesterday or something" <<He said that this morning

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

Cruz should skip it also, otherwise he gives Trump the opportunity to point it out as the loser debate. Cruz can't allow him that.
With Kasich out of it as well (since Trump isn't going) there isn't going to be one.

UPDATE: Thanks Steve_McGarrett Trump to Skip next GOP Debate (on Fox News)

Kasich is out numerically, but he hasn't suspended his campaign. He said last night he isn't going to drop out, has something changed?

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

Cruz should skip it also, otherwise he gives Trump the opportunity to point it out as the loser debate. Cruz can't allow him that.
With Kasich out of it as well (since Trump isn't going) there isn't going to be one.

Kasich is out numerically, but he hasn't suspended his campaign. He said last night he isn't going to drop out, has something changed?
Talking about dropping out of the debate

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

Yes, I was listening to Rush just now and he stated the plan is Ryan could get the nomination at a contested convention and then ask Kasich to be his VP pick since Ohio (where the convention will be) is a battleground state and no republican has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio. Go figure!

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

Yes, I was listening to Rush just now and he stated the plan is Ryan could get the nomination at a contested convention and then ask Kasich to be his VP pick since Ohio (where the convention will be) is a battleground state and no republican has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio. Go figure!
If that happens, and thats a big if, there will be riots and the GOP will be finished. The American people want Cruz or Trump and if the GOPe disenfranchises millions of voters there will be riots everywhere

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

If that happens, and thats a big if, there will be riots and the GOP will be finished. The American people want Cruz or Trump and if the GOPe disenfranchises millions of voters there will be riots everywhere
Exactly and I think Trump knows what their plan is to attempt to rob him hence this warning to the establishment he gave earlier this morning.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/16/trump-there-will-be-riots-if-im-denied-nomination/

Yes, less information is always better for those who can’t process the incredibly small amount of data they have been given already.
thus why Hillary was non existent for a good part of the campaign season. When she saw Bernie creeping up on her, she decided to speak out and continue to fool her simple minded supporters.

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

if Trump (or Cruz) do not show that 50% of the GOP voters support them, then the GOP has a responsibility to cater to the majority...the 51+ percent that don't support them.

For example...if Trump has 40% supporting him, then 60% don't support him.

The GOP should not care about the other 60%? The majority?

You need to have an understanding of politics to understand how the delegate count works and how the primaries work.

It is not just to see who "gets the most"

It is to see where the majority stands.

Hmmmmm….

Nice!

That would be political suicide for Ryan to even consider getting in the middle if they try to pull that kind of shit. I don't thik he's that stupid.

Yes, less information is always better for those who can’t process the incredibly small amount of data they have been given already.
thus why Hillary was non existent for a good part of the campaign season. When she saw Bernie creeping up on her, she decided to speak out and continue to fool her simple minded supporters.
She has more votes than trump. You lose

debate cancelled. good move by Trump. moderated by anti-trump pigs taking place in romneyville.

Forum List

Back