Trump to women: If you're harassed, quit.

lol ok. using your logic, if one says "I hate bananas" that would automatically mean he liked oranges? Do I have that correct?
Okay. As I said to F&B, If you say so.
I was asking you a question, silly.
You not reading explains why you think trump said women shouldn't sue over harassment.. so I guess you kinda did elaborate... :lol:
You and F&B both don't know how to quit when you're ahead. You keep arguing even when I said OKAY IF YOU SAY SO. Fine. He's appalled and all. I take your word for it.
BUT I ASKED A QUESTION DUMMY
Fine. No need to shout.
"I hate bananas" does not automatically infer the speaker likes oranges. However, what Trump was asked was, "What would you advise your daughter to do?" It wasn't an either/or question. He said " “I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case.” It was a specifically what-would-you-want-your-daughter-to-do question, and it was in the middle of an interview about sexual harassment, specifically. I think it's pretty reasonable to expect the person to say exactly what they want their daughter to do, not just part of what they want their daughter to do. Trump said his daughter should leave her career or the company. Period.
But if you want to use your renowned psychic abilities to say he meant something else, OKAY IF YOU SAY SO.
He also didnt say "I would want her to defend herself" so I guess that mean he believes in women being submissive? Even during harassment..
Look, the hole thing is partisan bullshit.
I also find it amusing you accuse me of the same thing you are Doing :lol:

Trump, in context, apparently implied that the woman shouldn't sue for harassment, just leave.
It looks like you guys/gals already hit the bottom but desire to go beyond that level.
Do not be so f'ing desperate to praise a sexist to get ahead and then years later call them out for being one.
Call out the truth to begin with. Get a lawyer and go after them if you get harassed. Don't go along with it for years and then says oops I was mistreated!
As allegations against his old friend piled up, Trump told NBC’s Chuck Todd on July 24 that, “Some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them…And when they write books….and say wonderful things about him….[N]ow, all of a sudden, they're saying these horrible things about him.”[quote/]
I didn't bring this up. It's stupid and not really news. And certainly no shocker that Trump would advocate a solution that carries no repercussions for the harasser. Up and leaving in a huff isn't all that easy sometimes, or worth it. These other women came forward to support whats-her-name, who, per usual, wasn't being believed.
Leaving a jerk employer doesn't do any good?

Of course it does, first it deprives said employer of a worker, second that harassed worker will probably make sure everyone she knows understands WHY she left the jerk employer.

What would YOU suggest a woman who's being harassed at work do? Because unless it's a pretty damn clear cut case of sexual harassment calling the government isn't going to help and neither is suing.

And again, you claim that Trump's statements meant that quittings is ALL a woman should do, and that certainly is you reading into things that aren't there.

Also, of the two candidates only one is actually related to a person who has sexually harassed women. In fact, not only did Hillary tolerate such harassment, she joined in calling the women tramps, and trash and all sorts of names.

dumb Donald is "advising" ailes on how to deal with the media.

ailes is the man who orchestrated the GOP s**tshow that got Donald trump to be the nominee and embarrass the GOP

bill Clinton didn't "harass" women... he is a dog and he cheated but he didn't harass them. his relationsthip with Jennifer flowers were long term. monica was a consenting adult who never indicated she was pressured in any way. she was clear in her statements that she went to DC to "get her presidential knee pads".

now stop deflecting....

what dumb Donald said (and you can ignore it if you'd like) was that the women who were harassed by ailes, the ones who were subjected to a hostile work environment, should suck it up because they benefitted career-wise.

that may well be the stupidest comment I've heard on this topic.

That isn't what he said at all you dishonest troll.

And PLENTY of woman have accused Billy of sexual wrongdoing over the years.

it's exactly what he said, you lying hack; just out of curiousity, are you bi-polar? this little game you play is wearing thin

he absolutely said that they "got so much" that they shouldn't sue. if you can't understand that simple English and what it means, you're too stupid to bother with.

Okay. As I said to F&B, If you say so.
You not reading explains why you think trump said women shouldn't sue over harassment.. so I guess you kinda did elaborate... :lol:
You and F&B both don't know how to quit when you're ahead. You keep arguing even when I said OKAY IF YOU SAY SO. Fine. He's appalled and all. I take your word for it.
Fine. No need to shout.
"I hate bananas" does not automatically infer the speaker likes oranges. However, what Trump was asked was, "What would you advise your daughter to do?" It wasn't an either/or question. He said " “I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case.” It was a specifically what-would-you-want-your-daughter-to-do question, and it was in the middle of an interview about sexual harassment, specifically. I think it's pretty reasonable to expect the person to say exactly what they want their daughter to do, not just part of what they want their daughter to do. Trump said his daughter should leave her career or the company. Period.
But if you want to use your renowned psychic abilities to say he meant something else, OKAY IF YOU SAY SO.
He also didnt say "I would want her to defend herself" so I guess that mean he believes in women being submissive? Even during harassment..

that would be *whole* thing.

what is partisan bullshit is you defending dumb Donald's defense of the pig roger ailes

Fine. No need to shout.

what is partisan bullshit is you defending dumb Donald's defense of the pig roger ailes
Sorry for missing a letter, ya fucking conformist
I haven't defended that, dumbshit. Try reading. You know the thing where you group words into sentences? left to right, top to bottom? Take Tylenol for headaches, midol for any cramps.

Fine. No need to shout.

I haven't defended that, dumbshit. Try reading. You know the thing where you group words into sentences? left to right, top to bottom? Take Tylenol for headaches, midol for any cramps.

you're shilling for a hack that only white males aren't skeeved by and I'm a conformist.

you're funny

Fine. No need to shout.

you're shilling for a hack that only white males aren't skeeved by and I'm a conformist.

you're funny
Im not shilling for him. Goddamn Jillian, how can a lawyer be so fucking dumb?
Trump is a fucking moron. There are ALOT of things to make fun of him for. Why manufacture bullshit?
You need to learn the difference between honesty and "shilling"

Fine. No need to shout.

you're funny
Trump is a fucking moron. There are ALOT of things to make fun of him for. Why manufacture bullshit?

You think Jillian's actually a lawyer? :eusa_think:

you're funny

You think Jillian's actually a lawyer? :eusa_think:

the beauty of my life is, like science, what I do exists whether a moron like you believes it or not.

:thup:

whats your point?
Trump, in context, apparently implied that the woman shouldn't sue for harassment, just leave.
It looks like you guys/gals already hit the bottom but desire to go beyond that level.
Do not be so f'ing desperate to praise a sexist to get ahead and then years later call them out for being one.
Call out the truth to begin with. Get a lawyer and go after them if you get harassed. Don't go along with it for years and then says oops I was mistreated!
As allegations against his old friend piled up, Trump told NBC’s Chuck Todd on July 24 that, “Some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them…And when they write books….and say wonderful things about him….[N]ow, all of a sudden, they're saying these horrible things about him.”[quote/]
I didn't bring this up. It's stupid and not really news. And certainly no shocker that Trump would advocate a solution that carries no repercussions for the harasser. Up and leaving in a huff isn't all that easy sometimes, or worth it. These other women came forward to support whats-her-name, who, per usual, wasn't being believed.

So if you don't leave, You stay? I'm not seeing that as a great career move. This issue is to bring it up to HR or anyone in the company, you'd get labeled and then your work environment would be terrible. It would be a tough situation for an employee to handle. Leaving after getting evidence and then suing seems to be a good bet.

Fine. No need to shout.

Yeah, you sort of have.

Why would a woman continue working for a company that allowed her to be harassed Gary?

No one should, they should quit, and sue on the way out the door.
No one said sue. He said get a different career. Give up what you worked for.
Maybe run screaming and crying and end up under a table, curled up and sucking you thumb.

Just give up. Don't fight. Be a woman.

That's Trump's message to his daughter. The one he would date if he could.

Career or job?

Fine. No need to shout.

Yeah, you sort of have.
I never once talked about his ailes comments, it was about what he said with ivanka.
If you would like to know how I actually feel about, then ask :D

Fine. No need to shout.

Yeah, you sort of have.
I never once talked about his ailes comments, it was about what he said with ivanka.
I'm asking.

If he keeps making these types of comments, then he can expect to not garner a lot of support from women. Why is he so unreasonable?
Trump supporters seem to have some sort of spirit guide that tells them what he REALLY means.

Yeah, you sort of have.
I'm asking.
Trump is a fucking prick for saying that shit.
I hope roger gets his ass handed to him.

Yeah, you sort of have.
I'm asking.
Trump is a fucking prick for saying that shit.
I hope roger gets his ass handed to him.
I figured as much; I can tell your mama raised you right.

Forum List

Back