Trump told Russians he didn't care about election meddling

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Trump Reportedly Said He Didn't Care About Russian Interference In Elections

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in election

Wow! More grounds for impeachment.

Maybe you should read a document about impeachment. It's called the US Constitution.

Trump having an opinion (even if this story is true) is not an impeachable offense. To the chagrin of leftists, Republican Presidents are allowed to have opinions.

Russian meddling didn't change a thing with the election results. And I have expert testimony to back up my claim:

Maybe you can argue with the Inspector General who deemed what the whistleblower had to say VERY important but of course you know more than him

And the whistleblower lied. Now what?

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Trump Reportedly Said He Didn't Care About Russian Interference In Elections

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in election

Wow! More grounds for impeachment.
What happened? I thought Putin was calling the shots? Now I find out Trump is telling Russia what to do? Would you leftist stick to the script?

What about the officials in Ukraine? Paying Hunter Biden $600,000 per year to ensure that Obama would funnel $1 billion per year to them. And when a Ukranian prosecutor launched an investigation - Joe Biden withheld the money until he was fired. What about that? You're awfully quiet Laky! :laugh:

Bill Maher exposes media hypocrisy in Ukraine scandal, takes aim at MSNBC's Rachel Maddow

Trump is not a patriot.
He is the ultimate patriot. Which is what has you so pissed off. He puts America first. You desperately want to collapse the U.S. so you can blame "capitalism" and institute communism. Standard Cloward & Piven.

Forum List

Back