Trump told Russians he didn't care about election meddling

as america sinks repubs like you laugh

We can afford to lose a bunch of liberals trust me on this.
Aside from assholery what's the point of saying something like that? It has nothing to do with the current discussion.

Are you trying to make a deniable threat?

Eddie claimed America was sinking, I simply pointed out that nobody would miss a bunch of liberals who fled to China.
Why would we flee to china of all places?

You don't make any sense.

Lib go live your dream working for the collective in a Chinese rice patty.
You're very confused. What can I do to help?

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.
While President Barack Obama told his entire National Security team to stand down so that the Russians could continue to “meddle”. Oops.

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.
Wait...so now you suddenly believe the Russians? I thought they were liars? You can’t seem to make up your mind. :laugh:

While President Barack Obama told his entire National Security team to stand down so that the Russians could continue to “meddle”. Oops.
Nu-uhhhh!

He told Vlad to "cut it out!" :auiqs.jpg:

Not only that, he told them they didn’t need to spy.

Just ask Trump what they want and he’ll get it for them.

Clearly, that’s how you make “friends” out of enemies.

And since trump has been president, the United States has lots of new “friends“.

upload_2019-9-27_23-3-16-png.281642

In that same meeting Trump gave the Russians CLASSIFIED information.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Trump Reportedly Said He Didn't Care About Russian Interference In Elections

Wow! More grounds for impeachment.

Memes that trick Dems into voting for Trump are the worst.

There ought to be a law!!!
Lol, they didn't trick democrats you dink, they tricked you!

LOL! I wouldn't vote for that corrupt old sot, if she was the last Dem on Earth.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

LOL! I wouldn't vote for that corrupt old sot, if she was the last Dem on Earth.
So they did a really good job on you.

Yeah, 2016 memes reminded me of what a horrible person she was back in the 80s and 90s.

Lakhota said:
Nope
The 2016 Elections Were On Obama's Watch
Allegedly Not Personally Caring When Trump Had No Authority
Is Not Impeachable Now

Or EVER

Not true! What do you think Mueller was investigating?

I don't think Bob Mueller was investigating much of anything. The guy barely knew where he was during his testimony. I felt bad for the guy.

Yeah, 2016 memes reminded me of what a horrible person she was back in the 80s and 90s.
Bullshit. They pushed made up "crimes" and "scandals" for recent time.

And you bought every word of it.

I was especially impressed by her cattle trading prowess.

I was especially impressed by her cattle trading prowess.
Wanna explain that for those of us who didn't slobber over Russian memes day after day?

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in election

Trump have Russians the green light to continue interfering in future elections.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10,

Allegedly, allegedly, reportedly (by whom?)

In your wet dreams ... lol!

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in election

I'm ALLEGEDLY the queen of the universe

BOW DOWN minion

Oh wait, you don't believe "allegedly"? neither do I

Forum List

Back