Trump told Russians he didn't care about election meddling

There is nothing "alleged" about that meeting. There are pictures (taken by Russian photographers)

And we only found out that Trump had met with Kislyak and Labrov IN THE OVAL OFFICE...because the Russian press made it public.

In that meeting Trump exposed Israeli secrets...shocking the world

And the full "transcript" of that meeting is still locked away

In that same meeting Trump gave the Russians CLASSIFIED information.
Oh sweetie...you poor dumb dolt. It's a fact that the President of the United States is legally authorized to declassify any information any time he wants without exception. He can declassify information on the spot without having to notify anyone.

My God you are so damn dumb.

LOL! I wouldn't vote for that corrupt old sot, if she was the last Dem on Earth.
So they did a really good job on you.

Yeah, 2016 memes reminded me of what a horrible person she was back in the 80s and 90s.
Bullshit. They pushed made up "crimes" and "scandals" for recent time.

And you bought every word of it.

I was especially impressed by her cattle trading prowess.
Wanna explain that for those of us who didn't slobber over Russian memes day after day?

She got a $100,000 bribe in the 70s from Tyson, thru "Red" Bone and Refco.

Lakhota said:
Wow! More grounds for impeachment.
Nope
The 2016 Elections Were On Obama's Watch
Allegedly Not Personally Caring When Trump Had No Authority
Is Not Impeachable Now

Or EVER
Trump is the one who took the help.

Trump is the one who took the help.

Outrageous, wasn't it?

Exposing Dem corruption ought to be against the law.

Dem corruption must remain hidden, always!!!

Trump got his wish. He wanted the focus to be on Ukraine - and now it is! Bigly!

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Trump Reportedly Said He Didn't Care About Russian Interference In Elections

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in election

I'm ALLEGEDLY the queen of the universe

BOW DOWN minion

Oh wait, you don't believe "allegedly"? neither do I

You're not allegedly a nut job.

th

It's pathetic how these Trump lovers are. Obama/Hillary Clinton are criminals based on anything, they can make up. But facts against Trump are never real.

So they did a really good job on you.

Yeah, 2016 memes reminded me of what a horrible person she was back in the 80s and 90s.
Bullshit. They pushed made up "crimes" and "scandals" for recent time.

And you bought every word of it.

I was especially impressed by her cattle trading prowess.
Wanna explain that for those of us who didn't slobber over Russian memes day after day?

Proof?

And in the 70's Trump was found guilty of racial discrimination in his properties.

And in the 70's Trump was found guilty of racial discrimination in his properties.

Lies. He was never found guilty. In fact came to a settlement with the government in which part of the agreement was for the Trump organization to not admit to any wrongdoing, and the government accepted.

Memes that trick Dems into voting for Trump are the worst.

There ought to be a law!!!
Lol, they didn't trick democrats you dink, they tricked you!

Lib please you lost PA, MI, and WI. Holy crap that's bad even for Hillary.
And?

And I laugh and partied for 24 hours when you lost. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
as america sinks repubs like you laugh

America is sinking? Last I looked, we are the envy of the world with our economy. Maybe take your message south of our border and tell all those people we are sinking.

First of all Moscow didn't interfere in U.S. elections in any meaningful way. It was all about social media propaganda similar to what we see on the left today. The ironic thing is that the Washington Post apparently has become a willing agent of foreign governments by attempting to undermine the administration and reverse the results of the election.

Yeah, and Russians didn't hack the DNC and feed it to Wikileaks, right?

How would we know? The Democrats never surrendered their computers to the FBI. Apparently they had a lot to hide from them.

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in election

Maybe you should read a document about impeachment. It's called the US Constitution.

Trump having an opinion (even if this story is true) is not an impeachable offense. To the chagrin of leftists, Republican Presidents are allowed to have opinions.

Russian meddling didn't change a thing with the election results. And I have expert testimony to back up my claim:

Maybe you should read a document about impeachment. It's called the US Constitution.

Trump having an opinion (even if this story is true) is not an impeachable offense. To the chagrin of leftists, Republican Presidents are allowed to have opinions.

Russian meddling didn't change a thing with the election results. And I have expert testimony to back up my claim:

Maybe you can argue with the Inspector General who deemed what the whistleblower had to say VERY important but of course you know more than him

Forum List

Back