Trump told Russians he didn't care about election meddling

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Trump Reportedly Said He Didn't Care About Russian Interference In Elections

Wow! More grounds for impeachment.

Memes that trick Dems into voting for Trump are the worst.

There ought to be a law!!!
Lol, they didn't trick democrats you dink, they tricked you!

The comments, first reported by The Washington Post, allegedly came during a 2017 Oval Office meeting with two Russian officials.

President Donald Trump in 2017 allegedly told two senior Russian officials that he wasn’t worried about Moscow interfering in the U.S. election, claiming the U.S. had interfered in other countries’ elections, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The meeting between Trump and the two officials reportedly took place in the Oval Office on May 10, 2017, when Trump also celebrated the firing of FBI Director James Comey, calling him a “nut job.”

Lib please you lost PA, MI, and WI. Holy crap that's bad even for Hillary.

Lakhota said:
Yeah, and Russians didn't hack the DNC and feed it to Wikileaks, right?
So What'd They Leak ??
Clinton Corruption Owning The Party
And Blatantly Screwing Bernie ??

Damn, That Pisses Me OFF !!

Popular Vote !!
-- Electoral College --
HA-HAA !!

Do You Know More Unfaithful Electors Flipped For Trump, 5
Than Flipped For Hillary, 2 ??

And?

And?

And I laugh and partied for 24 hours when you lost. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And?

And I laugh and partied for 24 hours when you lost. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
as america sinks repubs like you laugh

And?

Because the Russian memes told you to.

And?

We can afford to lose a bunch of liberals trust me on this.

And?

Agree. If it make conservitards happy it's bound to be bad for America.

And?

Is it mean that whenever I saw Hillary supporters crying I laughed and basked in the glow of our overwhelming victory?

And?

^^^ the liberal PROJECTION is off the charts.

And?

Aside from assholery what's the point of saying something like that? It has nothing to do with the current discussion.

Are you trying to make a deniable threat?

TDS

and yet another thread....unbelievable...these leftists can't help themselves

And?

Is it mean that whenever I saw Hillary supporters crying I laughed and basked in the glow of our overwhelming victory?
More assholery?

And?

Aside from assholery what's the point of saying something like that? It has nothing to do with the current discussion.

Eddie claimed America was sinking, I simply pointed out that nobody would miss a bunch of liberals who fled to China.

And?

^^^ the liberal PROJECTION is off the charts.
Sorry, but no.

Eddie claimed America was sinking, I simply pointed out that nobody would miss a bunch of liberals who fled to China.
Why would we flee to china of all places?

You don't make any sense.

And?

More assholery?

Riiiiiight you didn't celebrate Obama's victories? :eusa_hand:

More assholery?

Riiiiiight you didn't celebrate Obama's victories? :eusa_hand:
No. Why?

Why would we flee to china of all places?

You don't make any sense.

Lib go live your dream working for the collective in a Chinese rice patty.

Forum List

Back