Trump TORCHES Reporter Who Tries to Trick Him Into Admitting Election Loss

What I see is a weak little man who can’t admit that he was badly defeated so he makes up lies that he really won.

As pathetic as that may be, what is more pathetic is those who blindly regurgitate whatever bizarre tales they are told.
What I see when I read your regurgitated lies is a pathetic dick sucking leftist whose soul is dead
and who would be right at home running one of Joe Stalin's death camps...because nothing is as
important as perpetuating the Big Lie.

I'm just bored with these whacked out Trumpian conspiracy theories.

If you want to think the Dems cheated, if that makes you feel better, go ahead. I just don't care.
I know. That's what makes you such a worthless waste of skin.
You know you are the wrong side of an unprecedented American crime and it doesn't matter to you.

What I see is a weak little man who can’t admit that he was badly defeated so he makes up lies that he really won.

As pathetic as that may be, what is more pathetic is those who blindly regurgitate whatever bizarre tales they are told.
What I see when I read your regurgitated lies is a pathetic dick sucking leftist whose soul is dead
and who would be right at home running one of Joe Stalin's death camps...because nothing is as

What I see is 50 States that have certified their results and giving Biden a massive 306-232 victory

Your answer is adoring worthless Biden, his wife probably dresses him every morning :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
And that's what YOUR President lost to. :lmao:

This is what your POTUS, and Commander-In-Chief, TRUMP - defeated; a lethal, dreaded, hated virus:

View attachment 431102
YOU get the Rudy Giuliani "dumbass" award

Sorry to have dissed / insulted your beloved beat off material sugar.

Need a tissue or three sweetheart?

View attachment 431137
That much evil in one concentrated space is dangerous.

What I see is 50 States that have certified their results and giving Biden a massive 306-232 victory
Landslide. Schlonging.

If you want to think the Dems cheated, if that makes you feel better, go ahead. I just don't care.
I can't understand the psychology behind their theories. They think the democrats are so organized, and so capable of pulling off a massive election fraud without leaving an iota of evidence, and involving thousands of people, with none of them willing to take the thousands of dollars that sites are offering for them to step forward.

I guess if the dems are capable of pulling off a d-day size operation in complete secrecy they should be the one's running government.

Landslide. Schlonging.
One of the biggest victories in history

No other sitting President has had 81 million people voting for him to leave.

I know. That's what makes you such a worthless waste of skin.
You know you are the wrong side of an unprecedented American crime and it doesn't matter to you.
Do you realy believe the dems are capable of pulling off a d-day size operation in completely secrecy?

I can't understand the psychology behind their theories. They think the democrats are so organized, and so capable of pulling off a massive election fraud without leaving an iota of evidence, and involving thousands of people, with none of them willing to take the thousands of dollars that sites are offering for them to step forward.

I guess if the dems are capable of pulling off a d-day size operation in complete secrecy they should be the one's running government.
Dems are smart enough to execute a massive voter fraud in a dozen states to defeat Trump but not smart enough to win Senate and House seats in those states

I can't understand the psychology behind their theories.
Yeah, I think there are a few elements to this. It may just be standard partisan politics. It may be that they're embarrassed.

But I do know that many of them simply can't wrap their heads around the fact that so many Americans don't adore this buffoon like they do. Literally. It simply does not compute for them, so their immediate impulse is to assume that something sinister is afoot.

Of course, their closed circuit informational ecosystem is pounding on it constantly, and that's their reality.

But I do know that many of them simply can't wrap their heads around the fact that so many Americans don't adore this buffoon like they do. Literally. It simply does not compute for them, so their immediate impulse is to assume that something sinister is afoot.

They're defending a con-man who continues to pull the long con. They fell in love with the guy on "the apprentice", the guy who "wrote" Art of the Deal. The sucessful businessman, that bankrupted 6 businesses.

They fell in love with someone who promised to put America first, but made them pay for the free wall he promised. Along with doing nothing to protect America in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic.

Forum List

Back