🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Tower Has Two Sets Of Books

Fox News Poll: 49 percent favor impeaching Trump

The country is catching on to Crooked Donald.

It's too bad he wasn't properly vetted BEFORE the election!
Remind me of this when he is ready-elected. Go have a drink and calm down.
From a topic entitled "Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008":

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report
She is correct. Washington Times far superior to Post or NY Times propaganda machines.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Huckster Donald has already had two fraudulent organizations shut down by prosecutors since he was elected.

Too bad he wasn't vetted BEFORE the election!

Too bad for you.
50% of America is poised to re-elect him and that per cent gets upped with more Independents, Blacks, Hispanic-Americans, and Registered Democrats crossing the line and voting for him in 2020!
The frosting on the cake is that the economy will continue to do extremely well next year!

It totally sucks to be you. :abgg2q.jpg:
Half of America wants Trump forcibly removed from office for his Ukrainian extortion scheme.

If half of America wants him removed, what are the odds they will vote for him next year if he isn't?

So he's already starting with half the country very much opposed to his very existence, and you are making a foolish mistake in believing everyone in the other half will vote for him.
A.) No quid-pro-quo
B.) Half of American voters do not want him removed.
C.) Independent voters are trending Trump and turning away from the deranged Democrats.
60mm in a pop of 360mm?
A huge majority!!
No Qpq ?
You believe the con who has 1600 lies already?
That was just the regular way of doing business in nyc mafia real estate.
And omg they never caught Gatti saying illegal stuff?
That the way business is done darlin

Are you Schiff's ghostwriter?

No wonder P.T. Trump is packing up his circus tent and moving to Florida. New York is onto him!

Taking his buildings with him?
President Trump Thumbs Nose At New York Tax Collector With Move To Florida
Smart businessman. Who the fuck wants to pay the high tax rate of a blue state.

It’s a publicity move really. Trump is going to continue to pay taxes on all his properties and operations in New York.

Thst is, if he pays taxes at all.

impeach-poll.png
A.) So they polled over 150 million Americans?
How Political Polling Works

Let me know if there are any big words you don't understand.
Please tell me about public opinion polls. I will see if my BA in Political Science can handle it. :290968001256257790-final:
If you need it explained to you, then you should get a refund for the box of cereal from which you got your degree.

Fox News Poll: 49 percent favor impeaching Trump

The country is catching on to Crooked Donald.

It's too bad he wasn't properly vetted BEFORE the election!
Remind me of this when he is ready-elected. Go have a drink and calm down.
From a topic entitled "Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008":

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report
She is correct. Washington Times far superior to Post or NY Times propaganda machines.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

oblivion abounds -

impeach-poll.png

Please tell me about public opinion polls. I will see if my BA in Political Science can handle it. :290968001256257790-final:
If you need it explained to you, then you should get a refund for the box of cereal from which you got your degree.
Must be from three boxes of cereal then. How many degrees do you have? Oh. Zero. I see.

Must be from three boxes of cereal then. How many degrees do you have? Oh. Zero. I see.
Does his GED count?

I guess g5000 does not want to link that poll that he he posted. Seems like he's hiding something.

Probably a democrat underground poll
See post 50, selectively blind monkey.

I'll wait here for your apology.

China’s Biggest Bank to Reduce Its Space at Trump Tower

China’s ICBC, a state-controlled enterprise and the world’s largest lender by assets, is one of Trump Tower’s largest office tenants, along with the Trump Organization, the president’s family company. The lender occupies space on three floors in the Fifth Avenue building, where it has a bank branch and about 100 employees.

impeach-poll.png

So what is the difference between “primary” and “secondary “ agents of socialization? Where do you find the most important information about a public opinion poll? What are three major problems with public opinion polls? How is the accuracy of a public opinion poll measured? What is the most important agent of political socialization in a persons life? What are generational effects of political socialization? Examples?

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower — ProPublica

Donald Trump’s business reported conflicting information about a key metric to New York City property tax officials and a lender who arranged financing for his signature building, Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to tax and loan documents obtained by ProPublica. The findings add a third major Trump property to two for which ProPublica revealed similar discrepancies last month.

In the latest case, the occupancy rate of the Trump Tower’s commercial space was listed, over three consecutive years, as 11, 16 and 16 percentage points higher in filings to a lender than in reports to city tax officials, records show.

For example, as of December 2011 and June 2012, respectively, Trump’s business told the lender that 99% and 98.7% of the tower’s commercial space was occupied, according to a prospectus for the loan. The figures were taken from “borrower financials,” the prospectus stated.

In tax filings, however, Trump’s business said the building’s occupancy was 83% in January 2012 and the same a year later. The 16 percentage point gap between the loan and tax filings is a “very significant difference,” said Susan Mancuso, an attorney who specializes in New York property tax.

Another interesting fact about Trump and his tower: The biggest renter in his building is a Chinese state-controlled bank. Trump is renting to Chicoms.

Such are the things the con artist Huckster Donald doesn't want you to know.

Yer slack. Try harder.

So where were we...

Oh, yes. Half of America wants Crooked Donald removed from office.

Crooked Donald has been forced to shut down two fraudulent operations since he was elected.

And now more fraud has been exposed in several of Crooked Donald's properties' accounting.

Crooked Donald can't cheat on his taxes any more, so he is moving to Florida.

Even the Chicoms can't stand the stench of Crooked Donald any more, and they are leaving him.

So what is the difference between “primary” and “secondary “ agents of socialization? Where do you find the most important information about a public opinion poll? What are three major problems with public opinion polls? How is the accuracy of a public opinion poll measured? What is the most important agent of political socialization in a persons life? What are generational effects of political socialization? Examples?
You claimed "they polled over 150 million Americans".

It's too late to undo your public exposure of your massive ignorance. Sorry!

When confronted with the fact that half of America wants Crooked Donald removed, you should have just gone with, "Nuh-uh!" like the other tards.

If anyone remembers, yours truly called a 28k market this year. I was reaching for 30k but China has been semi-uncooperative.

The better news is that the economy sustains next year and continues to perform above par going into the Nov. 2020 election!

IT'S THE ECONOMY, MUPPETS!!! (Trump 2020!)

I guess g5000 does not want to link that poll that he he posted. Seems like he's hiding something.

Apologize for what? Their clients for the most part are left leaning.
I mean....CNN uses them to top the list.

So you don't have the integrity to apologize for saying I did not want to post a link to the poll when I actually had.

I see.

That's twice in two weeks I've caught you being a hypocrite.

You are not to be trusted.

Trump was never vetted before attaining the presidency in 2016.

So you don't have the integrity to apologize for saying I did not want to post a link to the poll when I actually had.

I see.

That's twice in two weeks I've caught you being a hypocrite.

You are not to be trusted.
Again, it's a left wing polling company. I'm supposed to be impressed?
You are disingenuous

Forum List

Back