Trump Town hall

I saw it. He was quite relaxed tonight. I think he is happy he will face Biden in many ways. He is prepared for this battle.

I wish some of you dems would watch this...you may change your minds....

Would it be evil to hope someone in the audience had coronavirus?

Not a chance of it. Most everyone there takes baths and washes their hands, because they're Republicans.

You'd stand far more of a chance of catching that in a room full of filthy unwashed hippie Bernie supporters or Democrats.

I can almost imagine the smell of being in the same room with a bunch of Bernie supporters, or at a Biden rally: Kinda like a mixture of piss, vomit, soured milk, feces, sweat, farts, bad sex, pot, and whatever the hell that was they had for dinner.

Now I'm gonna barf just thinking about it. :puke3:

Not a chance of it. Most everyone there takes baths and washes their hands, because they're Republicans.

You'd stand far more of a chance of catching that in a room full of filthy unwashed hippie Bernie supporters or Democrats.

I can almost imagine the smell of being in the same room with a bunch of Bernie supporters, or at a Biden rally: Kinda like a mixture of piss, vomit, soured milk, feces, sweat, farts, bad sex, pot, and whatever the hell that was they had for dinner.

Now I'm gonna barf just thinking about it. :puke3:

This is funny, because you've obviously never been to rural Kansas.

Yes but not surprising coming from a lib snowflake....

I'm just thinking of ways to get him to take the danger seriously.

You're liable to get more than you bargained for. Do you really want Mike Pence to be President? I certainly hope your FAA certification is up to date before he starts having you people thrown off of rooftops, like they do in Iran.

:21:

Yes but not surprising coming from a lib snowflake....

I'm just thinking of ways to get him to take the danger seriously.

You're liable to get more than you bargained for. Do you really want Mike Pence to be President? I certainly hope your FAA certification is up to date before he starts having you people thrown off of rooftops, like they do in Iran.

:21:

They throw middle aged white guys off rooftops in Iran?

Why?

Forum List

Back